Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack 18:37 - Oct 15 with 4763 viewsPotterDale

Tomorrow I will begin a charity walk in memory of my Nephew and Rochdales Number 55.
When Joshua was diagnosed and fundraising began for him, (for which the club and fans were heavily involved) I promised that even after he'd gone I would continue to raise money in his name. Nothing worthwhile is easy, so please read and donate if you can. The page is open until 15th November, so even if you can't donate over the next few days whilst I'm doing the walk, you can do it at a later date.
Thank You all in advance

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/jonathan-duncalf?utm_term=pd6P6vxEr
Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack on 17:13 - Oct 18 with 4570 viewsaleanddale

Bump.....

Good luck Potter Dale.
Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack on 22:07 - Oct 18 with 4494 viewsPotterDale

Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack on 17:13 - Oct 18 by aleanddale

Bump.....

Good luck Potter Dale.

Thank you. I'm certainly feeling the effects!
Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack on 22:41 - Oct 18 with 4465 viewsDalenet

Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack on 22:07 - Oct 18 by PotterDale

Thank you. I'm certainly feeling the effects!

I'll bet. But a great challenge. Come on Daleys he needs another £250 or so to reach his target. Every tenner helps
Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack on 14:01 - Oct 19 with 4304 viewsMattbdale

Just made a small donation (would have done more but skint this month)

Up the Dale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack on 22:10 - Oct 19 with 4157 viewsPotterDale

Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack on 14:01 - Oct 19 by Mattbdale

Just made a small donation (would have done more but skint this month)

You've donated, that's the main thing. Thank you for that.👍
Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack on 09:02 - Oct 21 with 3915 viewsDaleiLama

Need 21 Daleys to lob a fiver in as at time of posting. Come on lads and lasses dig deep and get Jon to his target. He walked 130 miles for these good causes. We got Jesus to Spotland so this should be a cinch?

Another example of the power of sport. And of recently cut onions.

[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 9:12]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack on 13:01 - Oct 21 with 3823 viewsJames1980

Only £50 to go

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack on 19:47 - Oct 21 with 3712 viewsRibbleblue

Donated.Only needs £40 to reach target.
Login to get fewer ads

Charity Walk in memory of Joshua McCormack on 23:09 - Oct 22 with 3594 viewsMattbdale

Well Done PotterDale target met hope the legs are ok

Up the Dale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024