Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January Window 19:57 - Oct 15 with 2574 views49thseason

Am I right in thinking that someone said that KH mentioned post match that there will be 1, maybe 2 players moving on in January and that they would be replaced from within?
Any thoughts on who he was referring to? Sales or contract maneuvers? Was it a general threat or a simple statement of fact as in "a deal has been done"?
January Window on 20:13 - Oct 15 with 2544 viewsDareToCalvin

Keith did say one or two will be moving on in January, yes. Or words to that effect anyway. Can't begin to imagine who it might be, as all the players are playing a part and the players out of form (Perkins, Alby, Camps etc) I can't imagine will be sold in January.
Confused but interested to see what happens.
I'm guessing a centre mid as we have 2 unbelievably talented ones ready to step up?
January Window on 20:30 - Oct 15 with 2502 viewsboromat

I'd guess two of Rathbone, Camps, Cannon. Maybe they're already done deals and that's why Camps and Cannon aren't featuring much? Or maybe it's just Hill messing with us/managing expectations in case we do sell two players.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

January Window on 21:16 - Oct 15 with 2428 viewsShun

January Window on 20:13 - Oct 15 by DareToCalvin

Keith did say one or two will be moving on in January, yes. Or words to that effect anyway. Can't begin to imagine who it might be, as all the players are playing a part and the players out of form (Perkins, Alby, Camps etc) I can't imagine will be sold in January.
Confused but interested to see what happens.
I'm guessing a centre mid as we have 2 unbelievably talented ones ready to step up?

I’d hope it would be a midfielder as I really want Morley and Adshead to get more playing time, but then that leaves a problem about who will be leaving. I’d be desperate to keep Rathbone and Cannon as I think they’re both pretty consistently our best midfielders. Perkins and Williams won’t be leaving as they’ve only just joined. I would assume Camps then. He’s had a poor 18 months now but he still does have a fantastic reputation among League One clubs.
January Window on 21:52 - Oct 15 with 2373 viewsKnowlesy

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Cannon go as he’s grossly underused, and when he does play, half the time he’s out of position at left back or wherever else. He only has 6 months left on his deal.

Hopefully Camps goes, if someone comes in with 6 figures I’d take it.
January Window on 07:56 - Oct 16 with 2160 viewsEllDale

I'm guessing Camps and Done. The latter must be on a decent wage and doesn't get near the starting eleven on Saturdays.
January Window on 08:17 - Oct 16 with 2139 viewspioneer

January Window on 07:56 - Oct 16 by EllDale

I'm guessing Camps and Done. The latter must be on a decent wage and doesn't get near the starting eleven on Saturdays.

if they are not playing well and/or frequently it’s difficult to see why anyone would pay much for them.

I suspect the only players with any real market value are the kids based on what they might become.

Let’s hope we don’t bring in any more old men to replace them.... experience is not limited to 35 and over
January Window on 10:38 - Oct 16 with 2009 viewsYorkshire_Dale

January Window on 07:56 - Oct 16 by EllDale

Someone posted that OLdham were sniffing round Done in Summer......perhaps the rumour has legs?
January Window on 10:48 - Oct 16 with 1975 viewsseasidedale

Wouldnt be suprised if alby goes and a forward brought in
Login to get fewer ads

January Window on 12:19 - Oct 16 with 1883 viewsChaffRAFC

January Window on 10:38 - Oct 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Someone posted that OLdham were sniffing round Done in Summer......perhaps the rumour has legs?

The guy is on big money here and Oldham can't pay their players. I'd be pretty amazed if Oldham sign him.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

January Window on 22:30 - Oct 16 with 1556 viewsregjenkins

Theres always our neighbours from across Heywood.. they will buy anyone... and they become an automatic overnight sensation.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

January Window on 22:41 - Oct 16 with 1533 viewsrobtheb

Harrison is one of our most consistent players. Clubs must have some interest?
January Window on 04:50 - Oct 17 with 1425 viewsJames1980

Any players likely to put in a transfer request?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024