Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ALF scores late equaliser 11:57 - Oct 19 with 2381 viewspioneer

On debut in the opening A league game for Sydney FC at Adelaide....typical Alfie goal poking in a cross fron 5 yards out.

Who needs Bolt when you can have Alfie.
ALF scores late equaliser on 12:22 - Oct 19 with 2346 viewsD_Alien

How appropriate we should be playing at Bradford then, where ALF scored one of the most celebrated winners of the early Hill period

I think everyone who was there came away with sore shins after leaping up in the cramped stand behind the goal!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

ALF scores late equaliser on 15:07 - Oct 19 with 2227 viewsShun

ALF scores late equaliser on 12:22 - Oct 19 by D_Alien

How appropriate we should be playing at Bradford then, where ALF scored one of the most celebrated winners of the early Hill period

I think everyone who was there came away with sore shins after leaping up in the cramped stand behind the goal!

Absolutely. That was my first visit to Bradford and every time since then has been just as memorable. We’ve had some brilliant games at Valley Parade over the years.

Alfie’s late winner.
The most comical own goal I’ve ever seen.
Calvin’s last minute winner.
In the same game as above, Jordan Pickford being sent off and us taking the lead thanks to the brilliant Henderson/Vincenti penalty.
The 3-0 to go top of the league in simply the best team performance I’ve ever seen from any lower league side.
Gornell’s goals in the Coleman era.
Even the 4-3 loss there last season was great entertainment.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 15:09]
ALF scores late equaliser on 15:11 - Oct 19 with 2219 viewsdingdangblue

And Peter Thorne with his obligatory goal against us!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

ALF scores late equaliser on 21:07 - Oct 19 with 2050 viewsnordenblue

Funny you mention that,I've still got a scar on my shin from that goal,seem to remember moving from the upper tier down below prior to him cracking that goal in,it stung all the way home!!!
ALF scores late equaliser on 12:05 - Oct 27 with 1804 viewspioneer

And he scores again...first goal in sydneys 2-0 win in the sydney derby played at SCG. Another knock in from close ange after goalie save his initial shot.

Plays in Aussie Cup final on tuesday night.
ALF scores late equaliser on 10:20 - Nov 2 with 1580 viewspioneer

Bit of a broken record but Alfie scores again, another from the edge of the 6 yard box, thats a goal in each of the first three games of the A league and 6 from 6 including cup games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024