Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The penny is beginning to drop with Keith 22:51 - Oct 19 with 3222 viewsYouTubeDale

In his pre-match Bradford interview Keith said that his job was in the balance. And this time I think he really meant it. He said it was up to the supporters and up to the Board but he was sure Dunphy wants continuity. Perhaps he is finally valuing the opinions of the supporters and showing humility and a bit of respect for the supporters. He is up against the ropes a little but at the same time he can sense that the team is about to turn a corner and produce something special and suddenly put a good few points on the board. He is adamant that the penny will drop with the players and they will show responsibility. Hopefully that means marking players in our box in particular.

I sense that Keith is really taking stock and I hope the players are too.

It is clear to me that Keith reads this Forum, otherwise, where does he get feedback so quickly from supporters to make the comments in his interviews?

The upshot of all this,hopefully,will be a really good performance tomorrow especially in terms of our defensive play.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

The penny is beginning to drop with Keith on 23:13 - Oct 19 with 3166 viewskiwidale

Its typical Keith talking bollox. He has got a 5 year deal and one of the safest job in football and a board that rightly supports him. If he reads this board which I'm sure he does he would know the fans also support him, he needs to accept criticism from fans is not the same as calling for his head. To be honest its laughable.

This is not the time for bickering.

The penny is beginning to drop with Keith on 23:15 - Oct 19 with 3163 viewsD_Dale

I'd have thought his job is safe, however poor the results, to at least the new year. He has got a good record as Dale's manager - and, just as none of his critics on this forum have come up with a possible replacement, I'd be surprised if the board have anybody in mind.

But a defeat tomorrow, against a side with only 6 league wins since the first of January 2018 (3 this season, all 1-0), will bring out the 'sack Hill' brigade.
The penny is beginning to drop with Keith on 00:18 - Oct 20 with 3099 viewsrochdale_ranger

I agree with Kiwiranger. His pre and post match interview mindgames with the fans are a at worst a load of shite and at best tedious. I’m not going tomorrow (never seen us win at Vp I’m a jinx) and Bradford are poorer then us this season so you would have to say we will win tomorrow. If we don’t we really are dogshit.
The penny is beginning to drop with Keith on 00:41 - Oct 20 with 3075 viewsJames1980

How about if we are victims of a smash and grab, having had majority of possession, more shots etc. But in the 90th minute we lose to a lucky goal?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

The penny is beginning to drop with Keith on 07:30 - Oct 20 with 2965 viewsfitzochris

The club wouldn’t sack KH even if we were relegated. He would have to commit some kind of gross misconduct to be fired from Dale.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

The penny is beginning to drop with Keith on 07:59 - Oct 20 with 2930 viewskiwidale

There is more chance of Dunphy being sacked.

This is not the time for bickering.

The penny is beginning to drop with Keith on 08:46 - Oct 20 with 2884 viewsrod_leach

So there are 2500 season ticket holders and the board are mainly taking note of around 10 people's views on a forum? Hmm.
The penny is beginning to drop with Keith on 12:10 - Oct 20 with 2637 viewsaleanddale

The penny is beginning to drop with Keith on 23:15 - Oct 19 by D_Dale

I'd have thought his job is safe, however poor the results, to at least the new year. He has got a good record as Dale's manager - and, just as none of his critics on this forum have come up with a possible replacement, I'd be surprised if the board have anybody in mind.

But a defeat tomorrow, against a side with only 6 league wins since the first of January 2018 (3 this season, all 1-0), will bring out the 'sack Hill' brigade.

His job is safe!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024