Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Bradford away 14:07 - Oct 20 with 20654 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Bradford away on 16:45 - Oct 20 with 4189 viewsdalefan

0 1 Henderson penalty
Match thread: Bradford away on 16:48 - Oct 20 with 4072 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Bradford away on 16:45 - Oct 20 by dalefan

0 1 Henderson penalty

Definitely a penalty, too.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match thread: Bradford away on 16:51 - Oct 20 with 4014 viewsfitzochris

Twitchy bum time! Moore coming out on top of a one-on-one with Miller.

Match thread: Bradford away on 16:51 - Oct 20 with 4005 viewsDaleiLama

Saved one and scored one. Safe to say he's been our mvp so far this season (again).

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread: Bradford away on 16:55 - Oct 20 with 3935 viewsfrequency

penalty

Hate city

Match thread: Bradford away on 16:55 - Oct 20 with 3918 viewsfitzochris

Shocking foul from their keeper. Another pen! Hendooooo

Match thread: Bradford away on 16:56 - Oct 20 with 3895 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Bradford away on 16:51 - Oct 20 by DaleiLama

Saved one and scored one. Safe to say he's been our mvp so far this season (again).

You can say that AGAIN!

Points in the bag

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Bradford away on 16:59 - Oct 20 with 3800 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Bradford away on 16:55 - Oct 20 by fitzochris

Shocking foul from their keeper. Another pen! Hendooooo

A better second half performance, looked a bit more secure at the back, still had couple heart in mouth moments.

Attacking play wasn't as good as last week through, but take the win, hopefully breeds some confidence in to the team.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Bradford away on 17:00 - Oct 20 with 3767 viewsregjenkins

Great stuff if not a little nerve wracking.. come on you Dale!!!

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Match thread: Bradford away on 17:13 - Oct 20 with 3595 viewsD_Alien

Meanwhile, great result for Accy

They're living the L1 dream, like we did; but as someone else posted, reality will kick in

Back to Dale, we needed this result today. The pack was shuffled and came up trumps, but that's ok if you enjoy gambling...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Bradford away on 17:23 - Oct 20 with 3466 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Bradford away on 17:13 - Oct 20 by D_Alien

They're living the L1 dream, like we did; but as someone else posted, reality will kick in

Back to Dale, we needed this result today. The pack was shuffled and came up trumps, but that's ok if you enjoy gambling...

A win is a win and 2 non away to Bradford is a great result irrespective of Bradford's poor form therefore it seems a bit churlish to hazard a guess how many changes for next week I will go for three.

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Bradford away on 17:24 - Oct 20 with 3454 viewsShun

Good performance although not as good as last week despite getting a better result. We weren’t brilliant but anything less than a Dale win after that performance would’ve been a travesty. Moore and McGahey stood out at the back, while Done and Dooley caused havoc up front, the latter is going to be an absolute star when he gets fitter (although, saying that, he was exhausted at the end but still had the composure to win a penalty). Henderson’s skill to win the first penalty was brilliant, well worth a watch again.

It’s sad to see how bad Bradford have become. A team who always give us a good battle but today they were desperately poor.

Nthle tackling the stretcher carrying an injured player was classic.
Match thread: Bradford away on 17:33 - Oct 20 with 3382 viewsD_Dale

Match thread: Bradford away on 17:13 - Oct 20 by D_Alien

Great win for Accy, whose goal was scored by Sean McConville (generally regarded as useless when long ago on loan to Dale). And in regard to another poorly supported club, ex-Dale players Michael Rose and Peter Vincenti ensured Macclesfield's first league win of the season.

Regarding Dale's win, at least we should be spared most of the moaning from the usual anti-Hill posters.
Match thread: Bradford away on 17:38 - Oct 20 with 3331 viewsSandyman

A deserved result against a team that is really struggling. Two words sum up today -Stephen Dooley. He was magnificent.
Match thread: Bradford away on 17:43 - Oct 20 with 3279 viewsShun

Henderson is now the league’s joint top scorer on 9 goals.
Match thread: Bradford away on 17:57 - Oct 20 with 3166 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Bradford away on 17:43 - Oct 20 by Shun

Henderson is now the league’s joint top scorer on 9 goals.

And his penalty stats are improving by the game!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Bradford away on 18:51 - Oct 20 with 2870 viewsBazzanne

I really enjoyed the game today. The effort shown by all Dale players was great to see. Three standouts for were McGahey, Dooley and the much maligned by most including me Jordan Williams. I noticed JW got a big round of applause and high fives from Keith Hill as he came off. Not impressed with Wibraham though. 3 much needs points.
Match thread: Bradford away on 18:52 - Oct 20 with 2856 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Bradford away on 16:06 - Oct 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

We should n't piss about....it's a 6 pointer.

We didn't; we were deserved winners.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread: Bradford away on 18:56 - Oct 20 with 2823 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Bradford away on 17:24 - Oct 20 by Shun

Good performance although not as good as last week despite getting a better result. We weren’t brilliant but anything less than a Dale win after that performance would’ve been a travesty. Moore and McGahey stood out at the back, while Done and Dooley caused havoc up front, the latter is going to be an absolute star when he gets fitter (although, saying that, he was exhausted at the end but still had the composure to win a penalty). Henderson’s skill to win the first penalty was brilliant, well worth a watch again.

It’s sad to see how bad Bradford have become. A team who always give us a good battle but today they were desperately poor.

What was interesting about the first penalty was how Henderson gave the ball away with a poor pass, but then had the wherewithal and commitment to rectify his mistake and win it back, before being felled as he dribbled into the area.

Match thread: Bradford away on 19:02 - Oct 20 with 2763 viewsDaley_Lama

Deserved win against a team we dominated in the main.

Bradford today reminded me of the Bradford we used to whip in League 2. No confidence, weak, nervous. Nothing like the Bradford of the last few years.

Ollie had a good game for me.

Poll: DF in or out

Match thread: Bradford away on 19:54 - Oct 20 with 2547 viewsD_Dale

Match thread: Bradford away on 17:24 - Oct 20 by Shun

Dooley 'had the composure to win a penalty': a hint of simulation there?

Hard to tell from the video:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11531084/bradford-0-2-roch
Match thread: Bradford away on 20:04 - Oct 20 with 2504 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Bradford away on 19:54 - Oct 20 by D_Dale

Dooley 'had the composure to win a penalty': a hint of simulation there?

Hard to tell from the video:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11531084/bradford-0-2-roch

No simulation at all, the keeper caught him as he went round him.

Only the path of the ball saved the keeper from a red card.

Match thread: Bradford away on 20:07 - Oct 20 with 2481 viewsleedsdale

First game of the season for me.

Impressed with how we dominated possession in the first half and worked the ball into good areas, althoughas has been said Bradford are a shadow of the teams of the last few years. Williams’ running up front was tireless and Dooley was menace all afternoon. Tough to pick anyone out as having a particularly bad game, everyone made a contribution and committed themselves for the team. Mention too for Moore, some vital saves at vital times to keep us in it when he has barely featured
Match thread: Bradford away on 20:10 - Oct 20 with 2461 viewsscarrow

Where are all the moaners tonight? Oh yes a win, tgey won't raise their moronic heads until the next defeat.

Poll: Final position

Match thread: Bradford away on 20:27 - Oct 20 with 2351 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Bradford away on 20:07 - Oct 20 by leedsdale

First game of the season for me.

Impressed with how we dominated possession in the first half and worked the ball into good areas, althoughas has been said Bradford are a shadow of the teams of the last few years. Williams’ running up front was tireless and Dooley was menace all afternoon. Tough to pick anyone out as having a particularly bad game, everyone made a contribution and committed themselves for the team. Mention too for Moore, some vital saves at vital times to keep us in it when he has barely featured

In Hill's post match interview he says Williams is the hardest working forward in League 1! High praise indeed - hopefully the penny has finally dropped and he can have a very successful career at Dale and further.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024