Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating 19:07 - Oct 29 with 3375 viewsblackdogblue

Are they taking the hiss? Unreserved seating ???? I know we ain’t playing a premiership side & they have reduced the price somewhat but it’s not the checkatrade trophy with one stand open..

Another slap in the face for ST holders & no, I ain’t getting in there at 2pm to bag my seat!!

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 19:26 - Oct 29 with 2748 views442Dale

See the other thread. Season tickets seats are never reserved for cup games unless it has been an all-ticket game.

They can buy a ticket for their own seat now as it is unlikely many fans will buy in advance.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 19:31 - Oct 29 with 2734 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup Tickets by Ninco 27 Oct 2018 20:57
Anyone know why there is no priority window for season ticket holders to get their own seats before they go on general sale?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 21:08 - Oct 29 with 2586 viewsrochdale_ranger

I remember some nobhead season ticket holder and his mates bullying a group of kids out of their “usual seats” in the WMG at a cup fixture a few seasons ago. Petty mindedness at its finest. Go or don’t go. I’m sure you will still bag a seat with a decent view.
Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 21:20 - Oct 29 with 2566 viewsSandyman

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 19:31 - Oct 29 by TVOS1907

FA Cup Tickets by Ninco 27 Oct 2018 20:57
Anyone know why there is no priority window for season ticket holders to get their own seats before they go on general sale?

See my comment on there blackdogblue. You're the same in the local
Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 09:21 - Oct 30 with 2262 viewsjohnn

442 you can’t buy your own seat ,just says unreserved seating !!!
Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 13:33 - Oct 30 with 2101 views442Dale

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 09:21 - Oct 30 by johnn

442 you can’t buy your own seat ,just says unreserved seating !!!

So it does. If people are genuinely affected by this, contact the new CEO/Trust and they’ll look into any problems. However, it really hasn’t been an issue before so what did we do as fans that prevented issues arising and can’t this be done again?

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 13:38 - Oct 30 with 2086 viewsSuddenLad

Last year there were plenty of season ticket holders sat in the Wilbutts Lane stand for the Bromley game. Didn't affect the performance of the team or outcome of the match, though the accompanying drum and foul-mouthed boy band were an unfortunate accompaniment.

As long as I can see the pitch, it'll do me fine.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 14:28 - Oct 30 with 2018 viewsDaleiLama

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 13:33 - Oct 30 by 442Dale

So it does. If people are genuinely affected by this, contact the new CEO/Trust and they’ll look into any problems. However, it really hasn’t been an issue before so what did we do as fans that prevented issues arising and can’t this be done again?

Sit in a vacant seat?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 09:14 - Oct 31 with 1706 viewspioneer

Rather ironic that if we play a Premier league team at home, season ticket holders can guarentee their regular seat but if we play a non league team they cannot.

I suppose its the Rochdale way.
Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:25 - Oct 31 with 1566 viewsnordenblue

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 09:14 - Oct 31 by pioneer

Rather ironic that if we play a Premier league team at home, season ticket holders can guarentee their regular seat but if we play a non league team they cannot.

I suppose its the Rochdale way.

It's not really ironic it's more a case of supply and demand,there needs to be an emphasis on specific allocated seats if there's minimal spare ones,when there's literally thousands spare there doesn't really need to be... on the flip side why should people have to sit in a specific seat when theres thousands of empty ones?
Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:28 - Oct 31 with 1564 viewschalky_ncfc

Maybe RAFC have heard about Daleys confusion in obtaining tkts prior to games before and just decided that it would be easier just to let you lot in by on a pay on the day game,you have previous after all
Hope that this helps

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:29 - Oct 31 with 1561 viewsrochdale_ranger

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:25 - Oct 31 by nordenblue

It's not really ironic it's more a case of supply and demand,there needs to be an emphasis on specific allocated seats if there's minimal spare ones,when there's literally thousands spare there doesn't really need to be... on the flip side why should people have to sit in a specific seat when theres thousands of empty ones?

Because people like to have a moan.
Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:46 - Oct 31 with 1546 viewsTVOS1907

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:28 - Oct 31 by chalky_ncfc

Maybe RAFC have heard about Daleys confusion in obtaining tkts prior to games before and just decided that it would be easier just to let you lot in by on a pay on the day game,you have previous after all
Hope that this helps

It’s not something that will concern clubs near the bottom of League Two, so I wouldn’t worry about it.

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:51 - Oct 31 with 1539 viewsTVOS1907

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:25 - Oct 31 by nordenblue

Precisely. There’s a lot of mountain out of molehill making going on here.

I predict that when I get to my seat at around 2.45pm, there will be nobody sat in it. And I predict that will be the case virtually all over the ground.

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:59 - Oct 31 with 1519 viewsjudd

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:51 - Oct 31 by TVOS1907

Precisely. There’s a lot of mountain out of molehill making going on here.

I predict that when I get to my seat at around 2.45pm, there will be nobody sat in it. And I predict that will be the case virtually all over the ground.

How many seats have you got?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 13:00 - Oct 31 with 1519 viewschalky_ncfc

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:46 - Oct 31 by TVOS1907

It’s not something that will concern clubs near the bottom of League Two, so I wouldn’t worry about it.

We already have a policy in force where you have to buy your ticket in advance

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 13:39 - Oct 31 with 1473 viewsTVOS1907

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:59 - Oct 31 by judd

How many seats have you got?

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 13:58 - Oct 31 with 1438 viewsjudd

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 13:39 - Oct 31 by TVOS1907

Oh

Poll: What is it to be then?

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 14:07 - Oct 31 with 1432 viewsTVOS1907

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 13:00 - Oct 31 by chalky_ncfc

We already have a policy in force where you have to buy your ticket in advance

'Have to'? So nobody can just rock up on the day for a relegation battle against someone like Crawley and pay at the turnstiles? Seems a bit daft to me.

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 14:19 - Oct 31 with 1420 viewsrochdaleriddler

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:29 - Oct 31 by rochdale_ranger

There will be 8000 empty seats, even if Gateshead bring their whole home crowd!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 16:25 - Oct 31 with 1354 viewschalky_ncfc

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 14:07 - Oct 31 by TVOS1907

'Have to'? So nobody can just rock up on the day for a relegation battle against someone like Crawley and pay at the turnstiles? Seems a bit daft to me.

You buy a tkt on the day from the tkt office,there are no cash sales on the turnstiles

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 16:34 - Oct 31 with 1339 viewsSandyman

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 16:25 - Oct 31 by chalky_ncfc

You buy a tkt on the day from the tkt office,there are no cash sales on the turnstiles

They're not good with money at NTFC. Makes sense I suppose.
Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 16:35 - Oct 31 with 1337 viewsTVOS1907

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 16:25 - Oct 31 by chalky_ncfc

Doesn't surprise me.

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 16:45 - Oct 31 with 1316 views442Dale

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 12:29 - Oct 31 by rochdale_ranger

And unfortunately when there are individual gripes which don’t see the bigger picture, it gives football clubs the chance to say “fans will moan about anything”. If there’s a better way to do things that benefits the majority, say so and offer a positive solution.

There’s a route suggested within this thread to do just that. If anyone feels it’s worth pursuing to come up with an improvement to a situation that many think is ok anyway, do so and let’s see if that helps.

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 17:06 - Oct 31 with 1295 viewschalky_ncfc

Gateshead Game - Unreserved Seating on 16:34 - Oct 31 by Sandyman

They're not good with money at NTFC. Makes sense I suppose.

And you're not good at knowing that I don't support Northampton Town
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 17:10]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024