Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFR Fireworks 21:54 - Nov 5 with 8910 viewsnordenblue

Bit of a random one but still got what sounds like a war zone taking place in the sky near me, how in God's name is it still ok for any tom dick and chav to pop into Tesco and buy what's essentially a ridiculously dangerous pre made bomb.

In a day when the countries H&S bonkers it beggars belief these are still on open sale to every chav in the country
NFR Fireworks on 23:13 - Nov 6 with 1043 viewsrochdale_ranger

NFR Fireworks on 21:26 - Nov 6 by rochdaleriddler

aye , if big business didn’t have so much power to get their own way and push for less regulation I’m sure a lot of things would be better. The current government hasn’t changed fire regulation back, despite the evidence of recent events.

I agree someone should really hold their feet to the fire on this one.
NFR Fireworks on 23:17 - Nov 6 with 1037 viewsrochdale_ranger

NFR Fireworks on 18:39 - Nov 6 by Shun

A few opinions I’ve had reading this thread:

Ranger, as ever, you’re a fool, either a classless one or just a brainless one. This time it’s for failing to realise why a military veteran might not enjoy fireworks.

I love Bonfire Night, I think it’s a great British tradition but, from a health perspective, I think fireworks should in the main only be available to people who are putting on organised events for the local community, rather than anyone setting them off in their garden.

The Grenfell ‘joke’ was absolutely vile, but I personally think it’s a shame that you can be arrested for such a thing, if only because the already woefully understaffed police service should be focusing on ‘real’ crimes rather than a warped expression of freedom of speech.

I’ve been called a bellend and now a brainless/classless fool. Maybe I should take heed. There is after all no smoke without fire.
NFR Fireworks on 23:42 - Nov 6 with 1018 viewschalky_ncfc

Sodding hell,you lot still arguing over fireworks

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

NFR Fireworks on 23:48 - Nov 6 with 1016 viewsrochdale_ranger

NFR Fireworks on 23:42 - Nov 6 by chalky_ncfc

Sodding hell,you lot still arguing over fireworks

I’m afraid so chalky. What started as just a bad tempered riposte from nordenblue after I jokingly referred to him as a miserable git has resulted in me being ganged upon. I feel like I’ve jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire.
NFR Fireworks on 07:47 - Nov 7 with 952 viewsnordenblue

NFR Fireworks on 23:48 - Nov 6 by rochdale_ranger

I’m afraid so chalky. What started as just a bad tempered riposte from nordenblue after I jokingly referred to him as a miserable git has resulted in me being ganged upon. I feel like I’ve jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Not quite but another lovely story nonetheless
NFR Fireworks on 09:50 - Nov 7 with 902 viewsrochdale_ranger

NFR Fireworks on 07:47 - Nov 7 by nordenblue

Not quite but another lovely story nonetheless

Explosive stuff.....,.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024