Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. 20:40 - Nov 8 with 2393 viewsdale1968

https://www.gateshead-fc.com/preview-watson-on-fa-cup-tie-at-rochdale/

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 20:58 - Nov 8 with 2339 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I wonder if Hilly will pay any heed whatsoever to what Watson says on this preview?

They're coming to have a go at us......be prepared.
Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 21:07 - Nov 8 with 2320 viewsnordenblue

Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 20:58 - Nov 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

I wonder if Hilly will pay any heed whatsoever to what Watson says on this preview?

They're coming to have a go at us......be prepared.

They should be more worried if we have a go at them.....
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 21:07]
Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 21:41 - Nov 8 with 2257 viewsAncoats_Blue

Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 21:07 - Nov 8 by nordenblue

They should be more worried if we have a go at them.....
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 21:07]

Aye. I’m hoping for , but my no means expecting, a similar outcome to last season v Bromley.
Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 22:30 - Nov 8 with 2185 viewsSandyman

We've seen in the past few games that we have a secret weapon that can run rings round defenders. Think Gateshead might struggle with him....
Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 01:33 - Nov 9 with 2076 viewsDaley_Lama

Magic of the cup, innit?

Good luck Gateshead on Sat, Dale are a decent L1 team who won’t take the game lightly in any way (i.e. its as important as the league to us)

Poll: DF in or out

Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 08:25 - Nov 9 with 1948 viewsScunnydale

I'm not expecting an easy game by any means, but Watson should remember our last FA Cup game at Spotland. We drew with a team containing Trippier, Kane, Alli and Alderweireld — all who got to at least the World Cup semi-finals in the summer.
Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 09:41 - Nov 9 with 1872 viewsdingdangblue

Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 08:25 - Nov 9 by Scunnydale

I'm not expecting an easy game by any means, but Watson should remember our last FA Cup game at Spotland. We drew with a team containing Trippier, Kane, Alli and Alderweireld — all who got to at least the World Cup semi-finals in the summer.

And Danny Rose 😉

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 08:47 - Nov 10 with 1394 viewspioneer

Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 08:25 - Nov 9 by Scunnydale

Probably he’s thinking more of the first round elimination by FCUM
Login to get fewer ads

Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 11:19 - Nov 10 with 1265 viewsD_Alien

Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 08:47 - Nov 10 by pioneer

Probably he’s thinking more of the first round elimination by FCUM

Annoying as that was, 8 years ago now in our first L1 season when KH seemed to have other priorities, followed by Dale's most successful era in the FA cup

Today we can simply enjoy a game of football away from the pressure of league points, with the old handicap of a rubbish cup tradition well and truly vanquished, whatever the result

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nice Interview With Gateshead Boss.. on 11:29 - Nov 10 with 1244 viewsaleanddale

NO doubt we will be on the receiving end of a cup "shock" at some point in the future...

Telford - FCUM are like dark clouds that never leave the memory bank.

Hopefully later rather than sooner and not today please!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024