Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club owners as pillars of the local community 08:10 - Nov 10 with 3962 viewssmaclad1

...or not, eh Chalky?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-46157817
Club owners as pillars of the local community on 09:42 - Nov 10 with 3881 viewschalky_ncfc

I'm starting to dislike Hardy,he coming over as a arrogant person the more I hear about him,I usually feel sorry for people who have been nabbed for speeding as I've done it loads of times but to go nearly double the speed limit in roadworks isn't on,it's just dangerous
He already had eleven points on his licence and now has six more with a three month.ban so it wasn't a temporary lapse of concentration as he claims
Anyway I'm off to Barnsley to see Notts get into the hat of the second round of the cup,good luck in your game Daleys

Yooouuu Piieesss!!!!
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 9:44]

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 10:46 - Nov 10 with 3802 viewsroccydaleian

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 09:42 - Nov 10 by chalky_ncfc

I'm starting to dislike Hardy,he coming over as a arrogant person the more I hear about him,I usually feel sorry for people who have been nabbed for speeding as I've done it loads of times but to go nearly double the speed limit in roadworks isn't on,it's just dangerous
He already had eleven points on his licence and now has six more with a three month.ban so it wasn't a temporary lapse of concentration as he claims
Anyway I'm off to Barnsley to see Notts get into the hat of the second round of the cup,good luck in your game Daleys

Yooouuu Piieesss!!!!

Why do you feel sorry for someone who’s caught speeding? Admittedly I speed on occasions, but if I get caught I get what I deserve and so does everyone else who gets caught. So fook off Chalky lad.
Club owners as pillars of the local community on 11:32 - Nov 10 with 3752 viewsTVOS1907

Yooouuu Piieesss!!!!

How does he know he's one of the busiest people in the country? Has he surveyed everyone else?

He sounds like the perfect fit for that club.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 11:43 - Nov 10 with 3727 viewsMolly

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 11:32 - Nov 10 by TVOS1907

How does he know he's one of the busiest people in the country? Has he surveyed everyone else?

He sounds like the perfect fit for that club.

He sounds more like a mixture of speedy gonzales and pinnochio
Club owners as pillars of the local community on 12:12 - Nov 10 with 3685 viewsBartRowou

I was reading recently that there's no actual record of Notts County being formed in 1862 which throws into doubt their claim of being the oldest league club.

Next up are Stoke City (1863) whose credentials are just as flimsy. Link below if you're interested.
https://www.stokecityfc.com/1863-1888-in-the-beginning

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 12:21 - Nov 10 with 3672 viewsDaleiLama

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 11:43 - Nov 10 by Molly

He sounds more like a mixture of speedy gonzales and pinnochio

Driving Mis(creant) Hardy?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 12:46 - Nov 10 with 3635 viewssmaclad1

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 12:12 - Nov 10 by BartRowou

I was reading recently that there's no actual record of Notts County being formed in 1862 which throws into doubt their claim of being the oldest league club.

Next up are Stoke City (1863) whose credentials are just as flimsy. Link below if you're interested.
https://www.stokecityfc.com/1863-1888-in-the-beginning

One source questioning the origin date - seems there is no evidence of when a volunteer rifle corps having a kick-about became a formal club, and in the 1880s they were claiming 1860 as the foundation date.

Notts County - making it up as they go along since 1862...err 1860...err....

https://www.englandsoldestfootballclubs.com/forum/threads/notts-county-fc.27/
Club owners as pillars of the local community on 12:47 - Nov 10 with 3631 viewssmaclad1

Yooouuu Piieesss!!!!

Just realised - he's now got more points than the club!
Login to get fewer ads

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 20:03 - Nov 10 with 3398 viewschalky_ncfc

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 12:46 - Nov 10 by smaclad1

One source questioning the origin date - seems there is no evidence of when a volunteer rifle corps having a kick-about became a formal club, and in the 1880s they were claiming 1860 as the foundation date.

Notts County - making it up as they go along since 1862...err 1860...err....

https://www.englandsoldestfootballclubs.com/forum/threads/notts-county-fc.27/

We've got 1862 on our shirts but it could easily be 1861 or 1860 which just goes to show you how honest Notts are by going for the later year

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 20:52 - Nov 10 with 3344 viewsblackdogblue

Yooouuu Piieesss!!!!

Chalky what’s the score, Chalky Chalky what’s the score 😂😂😂

Word of warning for next season, Gateshead are a good team

Ps.. Fook off my friend 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 10:09 - Nov 11 with 3176 viewsaleanddale

Yooouuu Piieesss!!!!

That did not work out as planned Chalky.

4-0 looked a walk in the park for Barnsley.
Club owners as pillars of the local community on 10:12 - Nov 11 with 3171 viewsDaleiLama

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 10:09 - Nov 11 by aleanddale

That did not work out as planned Chalky.

4-0 looked a walk in the park for Barnsley.

Sounds familiar that score line a&d?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 10:16 - Nov 11 with 3164 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Club owners as pillars of the local community on 10:12 - Nov 11 by DaleiLama

Sounds familiar that score line a&d?

.....and were at home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024