Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Accrington home 14:03 - Nov 24 with 24169 views442Dale

Lillis in. Welch and Conroy must be injured.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Accrington home on 14:08 - Nov 24 with 6852 viewsD_Alien

Welcome back to your line up post, 442

Looks like Done at fb, with Adshead the creative midfielder. Wouldn't be surprised to see a harsh challenge on him early on, but he'll have to cope with that kind of thing

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Accrington home on 14:19 - Nov 24 with 6777 viewsEllDale

No Hart either.
Is he injured or is he paying the penalty for defensive frailties last week?
Match thread: Accrington home on 14:23 - Nov 24 with 6751 viewsEllDale

Apologies, just been told that Hart is suspended.
I wasn't aware that he's picked up a yellow card last week? Presumably for the tackle for which the penalty was awarded?
Match thread: Accrington home on 14:31 - Nov 24 with 6715 viewsNewbury_Dale

Is Cannon injured ?
Match thread: Accrington home on 14:32 - Nov 24 with 6711 viewselectricblue

Lillis back between the sticks good as he is the better of the three GK..
Still norman over moore on the bench....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Match thread: Accrington home on 14:35 - Nov 24 with 6701 viewsboromat

Looking forward to seeing how Adshead gets on

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match thread: Accrington home on 15:16 - Nov 24 with 6550 viewsSandyDrum

This is up there with one of the worst 15 minutes of football I've ever seen by a Rochdale team.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Match thread: Accrington home on 15:25 - Nov 24 with 6490 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread: Accrington home on 15:16 - Nov 24 by SandyDrum

This is up there with one of the worst 15 minutes of football I've ever seen by a Rochdale team.

The first 2 minutes was very good !! They are creating more than us and could have been ahead. Adshead probably been our best player and Hendo being wasted at the moment in midfield.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Accrington home on 15:29 - Nov 24 with 6473 views442Dale

Match thread: Accrington home on 15:25 - Nov 24 by Nigeriamark

The first 2 minutes was very good !! They are creating more than us and could have been ahead. Adshead probably been our best player and Hendo being wasted at the moment in midfield.

Not only wasted but he’s been awful in there. Rathbone is streets ahead of him in the exact same role.

Match thread: Accrington home on 15:41 - Nov 24 with 6417 viewsnordenblue

Match thread: Accrington home on 15:25 - Nov 24 by Nigeriamark

Hendo in midfield,that's the first place you'd put your top scorer and best goal threat
Match thread: Accrington home on 15:51 - Nov 24 with 6342 viewsKnowlesy

Match thread: Accrington home on 15:16 - Nov 24 by SandyDrum

Didn't think it was THAT bad.

Couple of hairy moments but generally been in control, the frustrating thing is that when we get into the final third we seem to slow right down and wait for their defenders to close down before trying to make anything happen. Think Rafferty has only completed about 2 passes, whereas Adshead only hasn't completed one. He's looked good on the ball and some good battling just before the halfway line. I think a central midfield with him and Cannon would be lethal but it won't happen (even if Cannon was fit)

Good to see Lillis back, made a couple of good saves and set some counter attacks off with quick throws. Streets ahead of the others in goal.

We should win this game but we need to have a shot in target to do it.
Match thread: Accrington home on 15:54 - Nov 24 with 6308 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread: Accrington home on 15:41 - Nov 24 by nordenblue

Hendo in midfield,that's the first place you'd put your top scorer and best goal threat

Disappointing 45 minutes. Lots of possession but not a lot of end product. Full marks to Lillie for a couple of great saves. You can see why Accrington are difficult to beat, well organised, closing us down quickly and looking dangerous at times. We look a bit lightweight so wouldn’t be surprised to see Andrew on early in the second half if things don’t improve. And without wanting to repeat myself let’s get Henderson as the most forward player FFS because as has been pointed out there are better players in the role he is in currently whereas Williams & Inman although skilfull don’t give the same threat to goal that he does

For the Adshead/Dale international watchers - he doesn’t look out of place at all and goes looking for the ball at every opportunity. Looks comfortable but I think he may tire for the last quarter of the game

Good team talk required
Match thread: Accrington home on 15:56 - Nov 24 with 6306 viewssweetcorn

What a torrid watch that was.. i’ve just checked and we’ve broken the world record for sideways passes.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match thread: Accrington home on 15:59 - Nov 24 with 6262 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread: Accrington home on 15:51 - Nov 24 by Knowlesy

Didn't think it was THAT bad.

Couple of hairy moments but generally been in control, the frustrating thing is that when we get into the final third we seem to slow right down and wait for their defenders to close down before trying to make anything happen. Think Rafferty has only completed about 2 passes, whereas Adshead only hasn't completed one. He's looked good on the ball and some good battling just before the halfway line. I think a central midfield with him and Cannon would be lethal but it won't happen (even if Cannon was fit)

Good to see Lillis back, made a couple of good saves and set some counter attacks off with quick throws. Streets ahead of the others in goal.

We should win this game but we need to have a shot in target to do it.

Just seen BBC stats which back up both our posts. 59% possession, 2 shots non on target. Accrington 8 shots 4 on target with 41% possession
Match thread: Accrington home on 16:01 - Nov 24 with 6252 viewsDalenet

Shocking to watch. And we've only played half the pitch
Match thread: Accrington home on 16:23 - Nov 24 with 6106 viewsNigeriamark

1-0 Dale. Hendo header from a corner although keeper could have done better. 1 chance 1 goal. Should give him a try as a striker
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 16:24]
Match thread: Accrington home on 16:28 - Nov 24 with 6066 viewsblackdogblue

Match thread: Accrington home on 16:23 - Nov 24 by Nigeriamark

1-0 Dale. Hendo header from a corner although keeper could have done better. 1 chance 1 goal. Should give him a try as a striker
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 16:24]

What’s going on in the Pearl Street end??

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Match thread: Accrington home on 16:33 - Nov 24 with 6023 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread: Accrington home on 16:28 - Nov 24 by blackdogblue

What’s going on in the Pearl Street end??

Apparently someone has smuggled in a few smoke bombs and the stewards are trying to sort it out
Match thread: Accrington home on 16:53 - Nov 24 with 5931 viewsnordenblue

FT 1.0 a good 3 points
Match thread: Accrington home on 16:55 - Nov 24 with 5910 viewsBazzanne

How on earth is my I follow 10 minutes behind?
Match thread: Accrington home on 16:57 - Nov 24 with 5882 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread: Accrington home on 16:53 - Nov 24 by nordenblue

FT 1.0 a good 3 points

Very good last 30 minutes. Good substitutions and a very welcome clean sheet. Lillie had a lot less to do and Hendo stuck the chance away when it came. A battling win more than anything but I’ll take it. My MOM probably Williams who not only showed effort but a bit of pace skill and strength today.
Match thread: Accrington home on 17:01 - Nov 24 with 5831 viewsdingdangblue

I wish we could be as good as Accrington they cried.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Accrington home on 17:04 - Nov 24 with 5817 viewsfrenzied

A very welcome 3 points

With 5 of our next 6 league games being against teams in the bottom half the win today may give us a big lift.
Match thread: Accrington home on 17:12 - Nov 24 with 5753 views442Dale

Calvin coming on made all the difference, good substitution and he gave us a focal point.

Lillis and the centre halves did well too, I hope we’re back to having a keeper who we all know can be trusted and the odd mistake has to be accepted. We looked much calmer going back to him and his distribution was good.

Match thread: Accrington home on 17:19 - Nov 24 with 5698 viewssweetcorn

We improved miles in the second half..

Day to forget for rafferty, barely found a blue shirt. Henderson playing in midfield whilst we have jordan williams upfront is a crime against football.

Happy to have 3 points and a clean sheet, hopefully we kick on now..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024