Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it's the same starting eleven as on Saturday at Oxford (seemingly)? 23:27 - Nov 26 with 2259 viewsD_Dale

From Hill's preview on the OS:

“Recently, there’s been too many goals going in away from home, so I’ll probably adjust the players' mentality and our starting positions, and make sure that we nullify Oxford’s threat.

“Different mentality, different plan, but same team. Sometimes you have to have a different mentality, there’s no question about that, and as a manager you want repeat performances."

So, after saying there's a need to concede fewer goals (and no disagreement there), the idea is to adjust the starting positions while fielding the "same team" as Saturday? Sam Hart will be on the bench, presumably.

It'll not be an easy game at Oxford, but very few are in L1.
So it's the same starting eleven as on Saturday at Oxford (seemingly)? on 23:35 - Nov 26 with 2236 viewsD_Dale

“I have a lot of respect for Keith Hill and Rochdale. We are well into double figures now in terms of games we have played against each other so he knows how my team plays just as much as I know how his do! We are two very strong-minded people who believe in playing in certain ways, and I think he is a top manager, a true gentleman and someone you know will send his teams out there with honesty looking to play the right way.”

Karl Robinson (who obviously doesn't know Hilly's next door neighbour) on the Oxford OS
So it's the same starting eleven as on Saturday at Oxford (seemingly)? on 23:52 - Nov 26 with 2229 viewsJimmyRustler

So it's the same starting eleven as on Saturday at Oxford (seemingly)? on 23:35 - Nov 26 by D_Dale

“I have a lot of respect for Keith Hill and Rochdale. We are well into double figures now in terms of games we have played against each other so he knows how my team plays just as much as I know how his do! We are two very strong-minded people who believe in playing in certain ways, and I think he is a top manager, a true gentleman and someone you know will send his teams out there with honesty looking to play the right way.”

Karl Robinson (who obviously doesn't know Hilly's next door neighbour) on the Oxford OS

Tbf, Robinson comes across as a bit of a Helen Hunt so I can see why he thinks that KH is a gentleman
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024