Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit 00:47 - Nov 28 with 8443 viewsbigness2017

Sorry but it had to be said, the title of this thread sums up tonight’s performance perfectly.
Keith Hill - why the hell does he keep changing the team and the starting lineup was a very bad choice hence the early goals we conceded.
Wilbraham - was awful tonight! no ball control, hardly won anything in the air, gave the ball away too many times
Defence- shocking! Backed off every time Oxford came forward, no defenders even attempted to clear the ball on corners and set pieces and Lillis dropped the ball once again giving away the 1st goal.

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 02:00 - Nov 28 with 5786 viewspioneer

I dont think its a case of the players being crap, but they at times play crap because they are confused by the managers decisions and tactics and lack confidence as a result of not knowing what they have to do to please. He changes winning teams, drops players after they have performed well and selects players completely out of left field.

They have all (well nearly all) shown they can play at this level but they must wonder what the hell is going on in the bosses mind.

I dont want the manager sacked, but I do want the board to ask questions and get answers that can be shared with the fans so they know what lies behind the managers decisions. Have we kept the same starting 11 after any of our wins this season?
Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 02:27 - Nov 28 with 5779 viewskiwidale

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 02:00 - Nov 28 by pioneer

I dont think its a case of the players being crap, but they at times play crap because they are confused by the managers decisions and tactics and lack confidence as a result of not knowing what they have to do to please. He changes winning teams, drops players after they have performed well and selects players completely out of left field.

They have all (well nearly all) shown they can play at this level but they must wonder what the hell is going on in the bosses mind.

I dont want the manager sacked, but I do want the board to ask questions and get answers that can be shared with the fans so they know what lies behind the managers decisions. Have we kept the same starting 11 after any of our wins this season?

I asked this question last week... How many changes have we made this season some of course will be injury and suspension related but today was 4 and a sub before half time.

I will go first I reckon its over 40 changes in 20 games.

edit to add

in league games only x 20

Lillis has been dropped x?
Moore has been dropped x?
Norman has been dropped x?

that's only the keepers.... Raff, Done, Mcgahy Mcnulty, Ntlhe, Delaney, MJ Williams, Andrew. Camps, Jordan Williams, Rathbone. Perkins, Willbraham, Inman, Clough, Cannon, Morley and Gilliam have all been dropped some more than once.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 3:05]

This is not the time for bickering.

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 08:44 - Nov 28 with 5524 viewsbigness2017

I dread to think what starting lineup he will go with on Sunday.
Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 10:41 - Nov 28 with 5386 viewsJames1980

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 02:27 - Nov 28 by kiwidale

I asked this question last week... How many changes have we made this season some of course will be injury and suspension related but today was 4 and a sub before half time.

I will go first I reckon its over 40 changes in 20 games.

edit to add

in league games only x 20

Lillis has been dropped x?
Moore has been dropped x?
Norman has been dropped x?

that's only the keepers.... Raff, Done, Mcgahy Mcnulty, Ntlhe, Delaney, MJ Williams, Andrew. Camps, Jordan Williams, Rathbone. Perkins, Willbraham, Inman, Clough, Cannon, Morley and Gilliam have all been dropped some more than once.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 3:05]

Some of those will have been rested or be out injured

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 14:35 - Nov 28 with 5123 viewsParkinsGimp

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 08:44 - Nov 28 by bigness2017

But on Sunday there may be an incentive of 10% gate receipts? And imagine if we managed to beat Pompey, then land a biggie again ...mmm nice little earner. So why use your fave players against Oxford? He doesnt play his best players so I had to say faves.
Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 15:14 - Nov 28 with 5067 viewsTVOS1907

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 14:35 - Nov 28 by ParkinsGimp

But on Sunday there may be an incentive of 10% gate receipts? And imagine if we managed to beat Pompey, then land a biggie again ...mmm nice little earner. So why use your fave players against Oxford? He doesnt play his best players so I had to say faves.

Do you really believe some of the stuff you write?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 15:40 - Nov 28 with 5017 viewskiwidale

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 15:14 - Nov 28 by TVOS1907

Do you really believe some of the stuff you write?

PG makes as much sense as Hill did in his selection and post match interview.

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 15:50 - Nov 28 with 5000 viewsTVOS1907

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 15:40 - Nov 28 by kiwidale

PG makes as much sense as Hill did in his selection and post match interview.

I tend to agree, but the implication that Hill is trying to line his own pockets with a stronger team selection on Sunday is very distasteful and disrespectful to what he has achieved at the club.

Nobody in their right mind can deny things aren't as good as they perhaps could be, for a multitude of reasons, but PG's post is bang out of order.

Login to get fewer ads

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 15:59 - Nov 28 with 4964 viewskiwidale

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 15:50 - Nov 28 by TVOS1907

I tend to agree, but the implication that Hill is trying to line his own pockets with a stronger team selection on Sunday is very distasteful and disrespectful to what he has achieved at the club.

Nobody in their right mind can deny things aren't as good as they perhaps could be, for a multitude of reasons, but PG's post is bang out of order.

If PG's 10% comment was as you say then yes it was out of order.

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 16:02 - Nov 28 with 4957 viewsTVOS1907

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 15:59 - Nov 28 by kiwidale

If PG's 10% comment was as you say then yes it was out of order.

That was my interpretation of it.

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 4842 viewsYouTubeDale

Wilbraham was given a chance last night to see what he could do. The firm answer was nowt,zero,zilch. I would be getting him a new club ASAP and he shouldn’t play for the Dale ever again. He cannot be given another chance. That is clear to me Keith too.

Brown was more than a handful but we should be doing better against these type of quality players. Keith still hasn’t sorted the defence out and he’s had enough time to do it.
He hasn’t sorted our throw ins. We constantly lose possession. Raff’s success rate in putting a decent cross in is about 20%, and that’s nowhere near good enough. What do they do in training? Even now young Mathieson has a better cross on him. I don’t see what MJ Williams brings to the party. Camps showed last night that he should be made more of an offensive midfielder and have more speculative shots. We need more goals and that is one answer.All these things add up and Keith needs to act on them.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 17:44 - Nov 28 with 4817 viewsfitzochris

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 16:02 - Nov 28 by TVOS1907

That was my interpretation of it.

Plus Hill picked players last night who had put in a shift on Saturday, including Henderson.

There’s no way he would have selected them if he was trying to save players for Sunday.

No conspiracy theory here. He fooked up last night, plain and simple.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 20:24 - Nov 28 with 4636 viewsnordenblue

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 14:35 - Nov 28 by ParkinsGimp

A % of gate receipts for a manager is a new one,wheres the facts behind that?
Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 20:41 - Nov 28 with 4579 viewsJames1980

Wouldn't yesterday make it more likely gate receipts are down on Sunday?

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 20:43 - Nov 28 with 4569 viewsTVOS1907

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 20:41 - Nov 28 by James1980

Wouldn't yesterday make it more likely gate receipts are down on Sunday?

Doubt it will make a significant difference, James.

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 20:49 - Nov 28 with 4550 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 08:44 - Nov 28 by bigness2017

Well, depends if our leader sees it has a "free hit"..........we aint seen Kosi since he was subbed off before half time at the shambles against Wycombe. He might be given another chance .......but who knows.
Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 21:21 - Nov 28 with 4476 viewsJames1980

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 20:43 - Nov 28 by TVOS1907

If I were due 10% of gate receipts for Sunday. Id be driving round The Greater Manchester area megaphone on my car Blues Brother's style encouraging all and sundry to make a trip to Spotland/COA. I would also be saying how wonderful the fans are in interviews.

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 21:29 - Nov 28 with 4455 viewsrochdale_ranger

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 21:21 - Nov 28 by James1980

If I were due 10% of gate receipts for Sunday. Id be driving round The Greater Manchester area megaphone on my car Blues Brother's style encouraging all and sundry to make a trip to Spotland/COA. I would also be saying how wonderful the fans are in interviews.

You couldn’t drag people in our town to watch our team against Portsmouth. To be quite honest with you I would rather have the 2000 and odd die hards then an extra five hundred plastic city and Utd fans. I had the misfortune to be sat behind a city hat wearing clown and his mates on Saturday “and in the real world of football city are winning” he said to his mates when updating his mates of the scores. They really are reaching levels of smugness that are worse then Utd fans when they were winning the lot.
Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 21:59 - Nov 28 with 4413 viewssoulboy

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 21:29 - Nov 28 by rochdale_ranger

You couldn’t drag people in our town to watch our team against Portsmouth. To be quite honest with you I would rather have the 2000 and odd die hards then an extra five hundred plastic city and Utd fans. I had the misfortune to be sat behind a city hat wearing clown and his mates on Saturday “and in the real world of football city are winning” he said to his mates when updating his mates of the scores. They really are reaching levels of smugness that are worse then Utd fans when they were winning the lot.

Id have told the tw*t in the hat he was at the wrong ground.
Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 22:09 - Nov 28 with 4378 viewsJames1980

It was suppose to be amusing, Imagine Hilly driving around Rochdale and the surrounding area doing this

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 22:23 - Nov 28 with 4344 viewsDaleiLama

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 21:29 - Nov 28 by rochdale_ranger

The real world of football? Shine a chuffing light. Ya think they had this before the Sheik shook his money tree? Real? Obscene if you ask me.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 22:37 - Nov 28 with 4326 viewsrochdale_ranger

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 22:23 - Nov 28 by DaleiLama

The real world of football? Shine a chuffing light. Ya think they had this before the Sheik shook his money tree? Real? Obscene if you ask me.

An obscure club plucked out of nothingness by Arab money. Real shame to, some of their fans used to be really down to earth.
Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 02:51 - Nov 29 with 4223 viewspioneer

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 22:37 - Nov 28 by rochdale_ranger

An obscure club plucked out of nothingness by Arab money. Real shame to, some of their fans used to be really down to earth.

some of them still are - while enjoying the success they realise where it has come from and many find there time supporting the team far less fun than in the 'old days'.

More than the trophies, its the position in the local hierachy that many of them enjoy the most.
Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 07:28 - Nov 29 with 4139 viewsnordenblue

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 02:51 - Nov 29 by pioneer

some of them still are - while enjoying the success they realise where it has come from and many find there time supporting the team far less fun than in the 'old days'.

More than the trophies, its the position in the local hierachy that many of them enjoy the most.

Absolutely, it's hilarious how evryone mentions the Arab money, when it's the yanks throwing around massive transfer fees it's perfectly fine,Liverpool fans are the best with the "buying the league" something that's very new and nothing that clubs like Blackburn did years ago, whilst sitting there with the most expensive keeper and defender!! Quality
Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 07:52 - Nov 29 with 4115 viewsKnowlesy

Manager is shit, Wilbraham is shit and defence including goal keeper is shit on 20:43 - Nov 28 by TVOS1907

I don't know. I certainly won't be showing up and binning £20 to see that shower. Having a season ticket works nicely at times when your love for the club is waning as it's money already spent, but with a tight Christmas coming up, that's £20 that isn't going to the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024