Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goldbond agents meeting 13:35 - Nov 29 with 5202 viewsjudd

Ah look, they're cuddling up to us.

Nice to see that there's a brand new initiative called direct debit, which appears not to have been available previously...

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/goldbond/agents-feedback---november-2018/

Poll: What is it to be then?

Goldbond agents meeting on 09:55 - Dec 5 with 1895 viewsdingdangblue

Goldbond agents meeting on 23:00 - Nov 29 by James1980

Are the odds available? Isn't that a requirement of a 'lottery'?

I don't think it's a 'lottery' as such James - not like where you have to match your numbers to balls drawn out. I think they just draw out the winners each week so your odds would depend on the number of members in the draw.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Goldbond agents meeting on 13:11 - Dec 5 with 1797 viewsupthedale

Goldbond agents meeting on 08:48 - Dec 5 by judd

Accounts for Total Gaming Solutions make for interesting reading.

Year ended July 2013: Retained earnings (-£608,139) Cash at bank £0.00
2014: Retained earnings (-£969,991) Cash at bank £18,081.00
2015: Retained earnings (-£981,504) Cash at bank £5.635.00
2016: retained earnings (-£994,186) Cash at bank £35,599.00
2017: Retained earnings (-£181,866) - £766,655 of called up share capital introduced (that's shares that haven' t been paid for) Cash at bank £29,885.00

The accounts for the last FY state the business is a going concern with the support of the shareholder.

The share capital will be the conversion of loans to share capital, perhaps a Director's Loan Account.
Goldbond agents meeting on 13:42 - Dec 5 with 1785 viewsjudd

Goldbond agents meeting on 13:11 - Dec 5 by upthedale

The share capital will be the conversion of loans to share capital, perhaps a Director's Loan Account.

Does it remind you of anything a bit closer to home?

Goldbond agents meeting on 13:53 - Dec 5 with 1773 viewsdawlishdale

2017: Retained earnings (-£181,866) - £766,655 of called up share capital introduced (that's shares that haven' t been paid for) Cash at bank £29,885.00

The accounts for the last FY state the business is a going concern with the support of the shareholder.

Without further information, it's difficult to tell what the overall position is,although it looks a very weak company profile. This raises a few questions I haven't seen addressed.

Who is the shareholder of Total Gaming Solutions? Background/Trustworthyness/ability to pay any shortfall etc.

How many other clubs does it look after?

If it indeed looks after several clubs lotteries, are the chances of a Dale subscriber winning less than they were under Goldbond?

How does this benefit RAFC, apart from there being no need to employ a Lotteries Manager.

Perhaps these questions have been addressed, but I haven't seen the answers anywhere, so would be interested to know, as a Goldbond member.
Goldbond agents meeting on 14:02 - Dec 5 with 1755 viewsjudd

Goldbond agents meeting on 13:53 - Dec 5 by dawlishdale

Without further information, it's difficult to tell what the overall position is,although it looks a very weak company profile. This raises a few questions I haven't seen addressed.

Who is the shareholder of Total Gaming Solutions? Background/Trustworthyness/ability to pay any shortfall etc.

If it indeed looks after several clubs lotteries, are the chances of a Dale subscriber winning less than they were under Goldbond?

How does this benefit RAFC, apart from there being no need to employ a Lotteries Manager.

Perhaps these questions have been addressed, but I haven't seen the answers anywhere, so would be interested to know, as a Goldbond member.

As I understand it the shareholder is a credible businessman and ex Burnley chairman, who has several directorships. Some of those companies could be linked to running individual club lotteries but I can't be sure, so not sure if the Dale Goldbond membership will go into a bigger pool with a highly diluted chance of winning a weekly prize.

Goldbond agents meeting on 16:56 - Dec 5 with 1671 viewsDaleiLama

Goldbond agents meeting on 13:53 - Dec 5 by dawlishdale

Perhaps these questions should be put to the club at the next Trust meeting on behalf of agents?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Goldbond agents meeting on 16:00 - Dec 10 with 1486 viewsChaffRAFC

Just for anyone who's not seen, the meeting has been rescheduled for tomorrow at 5:30pm.

Not sure why this couldn't be announced on Thursday when the game was rescheduled but nevermind.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Goldbond agents meeting on 16:04 - Dec 10 with 1471 viewsRAFCBLUE

Wrong thread for purported new owners for bury, Judd.

They've significant capital compared to those on t'other side of Heywood.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Login to get fewer ads

Goldbond agents meeting on 16:41 - Dec 10 with 1415 views100notout

Goldbond agents meeting on 16:00 - Dec 10 by ChaffRAFC

Just for anyone who's not seen, the meeting has been rescheduled for tomorrow at 5:30pm.

Not sure why this couldn't be announced on Thursday when the game was rescheduled but nevermind.

Perhaps it would be convenient if not many agents turned up?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Goldbond agents meeting on 19:02 - Dec 13 with 1155 views100notout

Goldbond agents meeting on 16:41 - Dec 10 by 100notout

Perhaps it would be convenient if not many agents turned up?

Did anyone go?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Goldbond agents meeting on 13:28 - Dec 14 with 983 viewsChaffRAFC

Goldbond agents meeting on 19:02 - Dec 13 by 100notout

Did anyone go?

Unfortunately due to the lack of notice I was unable to go. I'd hope the club can again post a summary of what went on?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024