Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worried! 20:39 - Dec 5 with 10794 views56years

Chris Dunphy would never have resigned voluntarily and at such short notice, nor his great friend and ally Bill Goodwin, this is a boardroom revolution. Chris Dunphy is Rochdale through and through and has guided the club through thick and thin. I think this news may have far greater adverse consequences than any of us can see at the moment.
It certainly puts the weekly debate over the rights and wrongs of Keith Hill's team selections and tactics into perspective!
Worried! on 09:07 - Dec 7 with 2784 viewsDaley_Lama

Woke up this morning feeling sad
Dunphy's off and it looked quite bad
Goodwin gone (we need one of them real soon)
What's going on in the Day-le boardroom?

Poll: DF in or out

Worried! on 11:38 - Dec 7 with 2633 viewsbatman

There has always been an orderly transition from Chairman to Chairman
with the incoming being 'schooled' in the way the club (has had to)
operate. Budgets were always tight as income was virtually non existent.
This appears to be not The Rochdale Way
Perhaps the new Chairman has money to invest. His father was very
successful and if he has enjoyed similar success he may fancy investing
in RAFC. The coming months/years could be interesting to say the least
Worried! on 14:48 - Dec 7 with 2437 viewsalbert_park

The club appears to be moving more towards a business than being family friendly. There is something terribly wrong when the Chairman gives just three weeks notice, although things have been moving for some time. Obviously David Bottomley has been lined up for Chief Exec. and I can't think of a worse appointment as he is arrogant and has no time for fans. The best days are behind us I'm afraid.
Worried! on 15:09 - Dec 7 with 2400 viewskel

Worried! on 14:48 - Dec 7 by albert_park

The club appears to be moving more towards a business than being family friendly. There is something terribly wrong when the Chairman gives just three weeks notice, although things have been moving for some time. Obviously David Bottomley has been lined up for Chief Exec. and I can't think of a worse appointment as he is arrogant and has no time for fans. The best days are behind us I'm afraid.

Did he swear near you once?
Worried! on 15:18 - Dec 7 with 2386 viewsdalenumber2

Worried! on 11:38 - Dec 7 by batman

There has always been an orderly transition from Chairman to Chairman
with the incoming being 'schooled' in the way the club (has had to)
operate. Budgets were always tight as income was virtually non existent.
This appears to be not The Rochdale Way
Perhaps the new Chairman has money to invest. His father was very
successful and if he has enjoyed similar success he may fancy investing
in RAFC. The coming months/years could be interesting to say the least

I thought it wasn't his father?
Worried! on 15:37 - Dec 7 with 2351 viewsTVOS1907

Worried! on 15:18 - Dec 7 by dalenumber2

I thought it wasn't his father?

Brian & Andrew Kilpatrick are father and son.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Worried! on 15:49 - Dec 7 with 2324 viewsaleanddale

Worried! on 15:37 - Dec 7 by TVOS1907

Brian & Andrew Kilpatrick are father and son.

We will never get this Kilpatrick web untangled!
Worried! on 15:52 - Dec 7 with 2318 viewsTVOS1907

Worried! on 15:49 - Dec 7 by aleanddale

We will never get this Kilpatrick web untangled!

... or, Fitzpatrick, if you're Mr Angry!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Worried! on 16:16 - Dec 7 with 2284 viewsD_Alien

Worried! on 14:48 - Dec 7 by albert_park

Why is it terribly wrong to give three weeks notice? How long would you suggest?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Worried! on 16:58 - Dec 7 with 2181 viewsrochdale_ranger

I bet the directors are all sat around pissing their sides at some of the nonsense on here. Talk of coups and how the club is no longer family friendly because someone once got told to eff off. Massively embarrassing.
Worried! on 19:40 - Dec 7 with 1996 viewskiwidale

Worried! on 16:58 - Dec 7 by rochdale_ranger

I bet the directors are all sat around pissing their sides at some of the nonsense on here. Talk of coups and how the club is no longer family friendly because someone once got told to eff off. Massively embarrassing.

I suppose your right ranger I mean what's in a fook off these days. I'm sure I've said it to the wife at some stage, she certainly tells me often esp Friday night when I hop into bed after a few more scoops than is appropriate.

This is not the time for bickering.

Worried! on 20:05 - Dec 7 with 1945 viewsrochdale_ranger

Worried! on 19:40 - Dec 7 by kiwidale

I suppose your right ranger I mean what's in a fook off these days. I'm sure I've said it to the wife at some stage, she certainly tells me often esp Friday night when I hop into bed after a few more scoops than is appropriate.

Sounds like you need to up your game. Have you considered couples counselling or maybe a sex therapist?
Worried! on 20:11 - Dec 7 with 1936 viewskiwidale

Worried! on 20:05 - Dec 7 by rochdale_ranger

Sounds like you need to up your game. Have you considered couples counselling or maybe a sex therapist?

Actually I have thought about seeing a sex therapist but there is no need to involve the wife in that is there.

Worried! on 20:28 - Dec 7 with 1890 viewsrochdale_ranger

Worried! on 20:11 - Dec 7 by kiwidale

Actually I have thought about seeing a sex therapist but there is no need to involve the wife in that is there.

I don’t think I’m really the best person to be dishing advice out on this subject but all will be well if you live by the motto “love the one you are with” or failing that show her your impressive rimming skills.
Worried! on 20:35 - Dec 7 with 1880 viewskiwidale

Worried! on 20:28 - Dec 7 by rochdale_ranger

I don’t think I’m really the best person to be dishing advice out on this subject but all will be well if you live by the motto “love the one you are with” or failing that show her your impressive rimming skills.

My rimming skills are non existent maybe I should book a therapy session with D_A.

Worried! on 20:39 - Dec 7 with 1876 viewskiwidale

Worried! on 20:35 - Dec 7 by kiwidale

My rimming skills are non existent maybe I should book a therapy session with D_A.

I cant win Iv'e just asked the wife if she would consider bleaching it, she told me to fook off again.

Worried! on 20:49 - Dec 7 with 1849 viewsrochdale_ranger

Worried! on 20:35 - Dec 7 by kiwidale

I’ve always pictured D.A as a forty stone overweight guy who would have to be winched out of his balcony on the fifteenth floor of his Holland rise town flat when the day comes when the council move him on. So your not really painting a pretty picture. And bleaching should be best left to adult film stars I hear the percentage for error can be quite high.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 20:51]
Worried! on 21:04 - Dec 7 with 1822 viewskiwidale

Worried! on 20:49 - Dec 7 by rochdale_ranger

I’ve always pictured D.A as a forty stone overweight guy who would have to be winched out of his balcony on the fifteenth floor of his Holland rise town flat when the day comes when the council move him on. So your not really painting a pretty picture. And bleaching should be best left to adult film stars I hear the percentage for error can be quite high.

That's uncanny I have the same image of D_A wearing a leotard.

Worried! on 21:20 - Dec 7 with 1802 viewsDaleiLama

Worried! on 21:04 - Dec 7 by kiwidale

That's uncanny I have the same image of D_A wearing a leotard.

DA has legs which weigh 40st each like a T-Rex and he regularly parades around town in a tiger skin thong on a stretcher obviously. Or not. There's some delusional fookers on here.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 21:20]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Worried! on 21:25 - Dec 7 with 1786 viewsrochdale_ranger

Worried! on 21:20 - Dec 7 by DaleiLama

DA has legs which weigh 40st each like a T-Rex and he regularly parades around town in a tiger skin thong on a stretcher obviously. Or not. There's some delusional fookers on here.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 21:20]

Someone’s woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 21:29]
Worried! on 22:16 - Dec 7 with 1710 viewsDaleiLama

Worried! on 21:25 - Dec 7 by rochdale_ranger

Someone’s woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 21:29]

Nah. Had a great day off thanks. Weekend in the lakes for my birthday. Just sometimes there's more wind blown on here than outside and it sounds to be about 150mph out there at present.

Worried! on 22:20 - Dec 7 with 1686 viewsrochdale_ranger

Worried! on 22:16 - Dec 7 by DaleiLama

Nah. Had a great day off thanks. Weekend in the lakes for my birthday. Just sometimes there's more wind blown on here than outside and it sounds to be about 150mph out there at present.

Happy bday. And I can assure you me and kiwiranger don’t think D.A is an overweight hermit who wears a leotard.
Worried! on 22:27 - Dec 7 with 1657 viewsDaleiLama

Worried! on 22:20 - Dec 7 by rochdale_ranger

Happy bday. And I can assure you me and kiwiranger don’t think D.A is an overweight hermit who wears a leotard.

Cheers - celebrating after the fact. Aliens wouldn't be seen dead in leotards. ET doing aerobics ......? Nah.

Worried! on 22:35 - Dec 7 with 1640 viewsJames1980

Worried! on 22:27 - Dec 7 by DaleiLama

Cheers - celebrating after the fact. Aliens wouldn't be seen dead in leotards. ET doing aerobics ......? Nah.

Aliens and rimming. Too close encounters of the turd kind

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Worried! on 23:30 - Dec 7 with 1548 viewsD_Alien

Worried! on 20:49 - Dec 7 by rochdale_ranger

The fact that anyone is trying to picture me at all is slightly worrying. All will be revealed before too long...

...if i can get this damned leotard off, that is. It fitted nice and snug when i put it on three months ago

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024