Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worried! 20:39 - Dec 5 with 10774 views56years

Chris Dunphy would never have resigned voluntarily and at such short notice, nor his great friend and ally Bill Goodwin, this is a boardroom revolution. Chris Dunphy is Rochdale through and through and has guided the club through thick and thin. I think this news may have far greater adverse consequences than any of us can see at the moment.
It certainly puts the weekly debate over the rights and wrongs of Keith Hill's team selections and tactics into perspective!
Worried! on 23:32 - Dec 7 with 2129 viewsD_Alien

Worried! on 22:16 - Dec 7 by DaleiLama

Nah. Had a great day off thanks. Weekend in the lakes for my birthday. Just sometimes there's more wind blown on here than outside and it sounds to be about 150mph out there at present.

Happ....eeeeee birthday DaleiLama - just don't EVER mention German efficiency again!

And aren't you're getting wind speed mixed up with your age?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Worried! on 23:43 - Dec 7 with 2096 viewsSuddenLad

Worried! on 22:27 - Dec 7 by DaleiLama

Cheers - celebrating after the fact. Aliens wouldn't be seen dead in leotards. ET doing aerobics ......? Nah.

Very best wishes to you Sir, on your special day. I expect you'll be water ski-ing along Coniston Water after a few jars of Jennings Snecklifter. Enjoy...

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Worried! on 23:50 - Dec 7 with 2076 viewsrochdale_ranger

Worried! on 23:30 - Dec 7 by D_Alien

The fact that anyone is trying to picture me at all is slightly worrying. All will be revealed before too long...

...if i can get this damned leotard off, that is. It fitted nice and snug when i put it on three months ago

It’s either that or you are secretly the new chairman, on here to gauge the petty anxieties and worries of the little folk.
Worried! on 23:57 - Dec 7 with 2054 viewsD_Alien

Worried! on 23:50 - Dec 7 by rochdale_ranger

It’s either that or you are secretly the new chairman, on here to gauge the petty anxieties and worries of the little folk.

I've heard Jack the Kitman is anxious about disappearing down a puddle in the car park. DB should get that sorted first, or the chairman will be taking note

You're being watched!
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 0:00]

Worried! on 00:01 - Dec 8 with 2036 viewsrochdale_ranger

Worried! on 23:57 - Dec 7 by D_Alien

I've heard Jack the Kitman is anxious about disappearing down a puddle in the car park. DB should get that sorted first, or the chairman will be taking note

You're being watched!

Going down Lamas line of enquiry I did once know a girl in Bacup who had a rare genetic disorder which made her legs grow at a rate much higher and faster then the rest of her body and I’m sure she made the move to Rochdale so there is always the possibility you could be a relation.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 0:02]
Worried! on 00:05 - Dec 8 with 2011 viewsD_Alien

Worried! on 00:01 - Dec 8 by rochdale_ranger

Going down Lamas line of enquiry I did once know a girl in Bacup who had a rare genetic disorder which made her legs grow at a rate much higher and faster then the rest of her body and I’m sure she made the move to Rochdale so there is always the possibility you could be a relation.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 0:02]

DaleiLama's intimate knowledge of my anatomy is only matched by his encyclopaedic knowledge of cask ales, so you could be right

The truth is out there somewhere, but you must be the first to start the search in Bacup

Worried! on 00:12 - Dec 8 with 1995 viewsSuddenLad

Worried! on 23:57 - Dec 7 by D_Alien

You're being watched!

It won't matter if they withdraw his car park permit as they have with other former grandees of the club.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Worried! on 00:18 - Dec 8 with 1983 viewsrochdale_ranger

Worried! on 00:05 - Dec 8 by D_Alien

DaleiLama's intimate knowledge of my anatomy is only matched by his encyclopaedic knowledge of cask ales, so you could be right

The truth is out there somewhere, but you must be the first to start the search in Bacup

Not too intimate I hope, All this chatter of rimming and anal bleaching on here over the last day or two is really adding credence to the limp wristed Dale chants that those from the other side of Heywood usually level at us.
Login to get fewer ads

Worried! on 00:27 - Dec 8 with 1968 viewsD_Alien

Worried! on 00:18 - Dec 8 by rochdale_ranger

Not too intimate I hope, All this chatter of rimming and anal bleaching on here over the last day or two is really adding credence to the limp wristed Dale chants that those from the other side of Heywood usually level at us.

I couldn't possibly comment on that

Oh, go on then... i can't say how gratified i am to have someone appreciate my 40st legs

Since my left one was amputated, he's carried it around with him in a double bass case

Which has left me not so much limp wristed, as just limping

Edit: or to be more accurate, hopping. DL loves a good hop
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 0:29]

Worried! on 00:39 - Dec 8 with 1948 viewsrochdale_ranger

Worried! on 00:27 - Dec 8 by D_Alien

I couldn't possibly comment on that

Oh, go on then... i can't say how gratified i am to have someone appreciate my 40st legs

Since my left one was amputated, he's carried it around with him in a double bass case

Which has left me not so much limp wristed, as just limping

Edit: or to be more accurate, hopping. DL loves a good hop
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 0:29]

Acrotomophilia Can now be added to the list of freaky shit discussed on here. Your a very sick man and I would rather not know what you two get upto over a pint of doombar. I should of never have asked.
Worried! on 15:10 - Dec 8 with 1608 viewsDaleiLama

Thanks for the best wishes amigos.

Hairy coming over hardknott today. God knows what ranger will make of that with his predilection for bizarre sexual practices and a lexicography to match.

As for Doombar …… nah …….. g/fs uncle's fave, but not the poison I'd pick to mull over matters Dale. Golden Pippin for me ta.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Worried! on 21:56 - Dec 9 with 1264 viewsrochdale_ranger

Worried! on 15:10 - Dec 8 by DaleiLama

Thanks for the best wishes amigos.

Hairy coming over hardknott today. God knows what ranger will make of that with his predilection for bizarre sexual practices and a lexicography to match.

As for Doombar …… nah …….. g/fs uncle's fave, but not the poison I'd pick to mull over matters Dale. Golden Pippin for me ta.

Sorry for the late reply squire I’ve been painting the house all weekend. And I’m not touching that with a barge pole. My last post received a downvote of fireverhopfuldale, I can only assume he has a stump fetish.

And I’m more of a spirits man although I do like cider, I discovered a great one in the US called angry orchard and I do like a pint of old Rosie and rattler aswell that’s a good Cornish one.
Worried! on 22:25 - Dec 9 with 1222 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Worried! on 21:56 - Dec 9 by rochdale_ranger

Sorry for the late reply squire I’ve been painting the house all weekend. And I’m not touching that with a barge pole. My last post received a downvote of fireverhopfuldale, I can only assume he has a stump fetish.

And I’m more of a spirits man although I do like cider, I discovered a great one in the US called angry orchard and I do like a pint of old Rosie and rattler aswell that’s a good Cornish one.

Never meant to downvote, not sure what happened there.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Worried! on 22:40 - Dec 9 with 1184 viewsjudd

Worried! on 22:25 - Dec 9 by foreverhopefulDale

Never meant to downvote, not sure what happened there.

You down voted.

You're welcome

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024