Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are changes to the board seen as good or bad by folks who know those involved? 15:05 - Dec 6 with 1186 viewsDaleiLama

Are changes to the board seen as good or bad by folks who know those involved?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Are changes to the board seen as good or bad by folks who know those involved? on 15:14 - Dec 6 with 1152 viewsSuddenLad

Not optimistic for the long term based on hearsay, but we can only wait and see.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Are changes to the board seen as good or bad by folks who know those involved? on 18:06 - Dec 6 with 945 viewsDaleiLama

Are changes to the board seen as good or bad by folks who know those involved? on 15:14 - Dec 6 by SuddenLad

Not optimistic for the long term based on hearsay, but we can only wait and see.

Fair play SL - there are a load of Dale fans with a lot more knowledge of the inner workings and the characters involved than me and I was just curious what the consensus view on this news was. Not trying to make mischief. I am more in the "suck it and see" camp than a believer in predetermination on most things and happy to apply the same logic here. Also, the majority view isn't necessarily the right one as lemmings will testify (or not).

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024