Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill interview? 18:35 - Dec 7 with 2120 views442Dale

In a week of upheaval it would have been good to hear from the manager about the upcoming game as usual and further confirmation around his support for the recent changes. Maybe it’ll be online later.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keith Hill interview? on 19:34 - Dec 7 with 2016 viewsD_Alien

I'm not at all sure an employee of Rochdale FC should be asked for his public opinion on recent boardroom changes, but all the same, the absence of his football opinion creates the potential for speculation which could've been avoided

I suppose he'll have a mic stuck under his nose at some point during the weekend...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Keith Hill interview? on 20:31 - Dec 7 with 1934 viewskiwidale

What do I know other than strange things are happening leading to rumour and second guessing. I also find it strange that Hill has not been heard from, not necessarily about the boardroom upheaval- and it is an upheaval- but no comment pre game. I'm intrigued about Andrew Kelly's sudden re appearance? I was surprised when Kelly resigned, I saw him as a potential and welcome next chairman but something caused him to walk abruptly, the timing of Hill's 5 year deal and Kelly's departure was noted by me, maybe just a coincidence however if there is one man in this town who could reign Hill in it would be Andy Kelly... just saying.

This is not the time for bickering.

Keith Hill interview? on 20:46 - Dec 7 with 1897 viewsseasidedale

I know the forum is to encourage opinions ect, but I think we are looking way to deep at the changes, we can make a conspiracy about anything (and everything) lets see what happens and support the club as we alway have
Keith Hill interview? on 20:53 - Dec 7 with 1873 views442Dale

Keith Hill interview? on 20:46 - Dec 7 by seasidedale

I know the forum is to encourage opinions ect, but I think we are looking way to deep at the changes, we can make a conspiracy about anything (and everything) lets see what happens and support the club as we alway have

That support for the club will indeed continue, as you say we can only see what happens. Looking at things is part of that, it would have been good to hear from the manager or a reason we haven’t as yet (we may still, could be technical issues etc), no conspiracies but there’s no reason why we shouldn’t this week or any week. The subjects they wish to discuss are up to Hill and the media team.

Keith Hill interview? on 21:12 - Dec 7 with 1831 viewsDaleiLama

Tend towards damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Upshot - say nowt. His job is to get results.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Keith Hill interview? on 21:34 - Dec 7 with 1787 views442Dale

Keith Hill interview? on 21:12 - Dec 7 by DaleiLama

Tend towards damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Upshot - say nowt. His job is to get results.

Yes, simply wondering where the interview was especially as last week’s was recognised as a big positive.

Keith Hill interview? on 22:07 - Dec 7 with 1716 viewsdingdangblue

Keith Hill interview? on 21:34 - Dec 7 by 442Dale

Yes, simply wondering where the interview was especially as last week’s was recognised as a big positive.

There was no pre match interview before the Accy game and we won - we all know how superstitious Keith is !

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keith Hill interview? on 22:20 - Dec 7 with 1678 viewsDaleiLama

Keith Hill interview? on 21:34 - Dec 7 by 442Dale

Ok - fair question.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill interview? on 08:18 - Dec 8 with 1412 viewssmaclad1

Keith Pleased with New Signings

"Well I'm pleased with the new signings over the past week, and I'll be looking to at least give Kelly a run out as he's been here before and knows how I work. Kilpatrick and Pockney might have to wait a few weeks, but I'll be looking to bring them on certainly by the end of the year".
Keith Hill interview? on 11:57 - Dec 8 with 1168 viewsjudd

Keith Hill interview? on 20:31 - Dec 7 by kiwidale

What do I know other than strange things are happening leading to rumour and second guessing. I also find it strange that Hill has not been heard from, not necessarily about the boardroom upheaval- and it is an upheaval- but no comment pre game. I'm intrigued about Andrew Kelly's sudden re appearance? I was surprised when Kelly resigned, I saw him as a potential and welcome next chairman but something caused him to walk abruptly, the timing of Hill's 5 year deal and Kelly's departure was noted by me, maybe just a coincidence however if there is one man in this town who could reign Hill in it would be Andy Kelly... just saying.

I do believe that Hilly and Andrew Kelly had a very good working relationship and I'm glad he is back.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Keith Hill interview? on 14:10 - Dec 8 with 977 viewsblackdogblue

Keith Hill interview? on 21:12 - Dec 7 by DaleiLama

Is there a plan B because results are not exactly forthcoming are they?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024