Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buckets takeover imminent? 15:19 - Dec 10 with 28171 viewsfitzochris

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:08 - Dec 11 with 3345 viewsDaleiLama

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:05 - Dec 11 by judd

"Steve told us about his clear vision for the future: "I'm delighted to have taken over this historic club. My initial plan is to establish Bury as a stable "

Good luck finding three wise men and a virgin in Bury! Plenty of comedy Gold on their message board though!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:19 - Dec 11 with 3282 viewskel

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:08 - Dec 11 by DaleiLama

Good luck finding three wise men and a virgin in Bury! Plenty of comedy Gold on their message board though!

Genuine quote from the mong board

“Could it be that Mr Day was a frontman who had 5 years to deliver etc and now over to another frontman.”

Fooking brilliant. And on the seventh day, god created bury fans.
Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:22 - Dec 11 with 3263 viewskel

Balls, it’s been trumped already

“Thanks to Mr Day for doing his best and giving us all hope (alongside fear), for raising ambitions and for putting his money in/saving us five years ago. Round of applause after 5 mins at Owdum anyone?”
Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:30 - Dec 11 with 3235 viewsTTNYear

The new chap has seven or so disolved companies to his name in the last decade... seems the perfect man for the job.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:36 - Dec 11 with 3210 viewsD_Alien

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:08 - Dec 11 by DaleiLama

Might they accuse us of frank insensitivity and myrrth?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:43 - Dec 11 with 3174 viewsfitzochris

Buckets takeover imminent? on 14:07 - Dec 11 by kel

So it wasn’t JD sports or boohoo.com after all? Fancy that.

Great quote from the new chairman

“I have a strong passion to work with those less fortunate”

Certainly picked the right club with their ‘special’ fans.

I genuinely thought the Boohoo link was a gag... as in boo hoo, poor bucket-laden Bury.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:54 - Dec 11 with 3144 viewsMolly

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:36 - Dec 11 by D_Alien

Might they accuse us of frank insensitivity and myrrth?

Probably . after all they are comedy gold.
Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:56 - Dec 11 with 3134 viewskel

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:43 - Dec 11 by fitzochris

I genuinely thought the Boohoo link was a gag... as in boo hoo, poor bucket-laden Bury.

Some of them were creaming themselves because some boohoo guy who lives in New York liked a twitter post mentioning them and we all know that surely means a multi millionaire is buying your club.

Can’t wait for the new guys press conference where he promises them the earth and they all sit there like clapping seals because he’s bigged up how massive they are. They never learn which just makes it more fun for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:56 - Dec 11 with 3133 viewsJumeirahDale

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:22 - Dec 11 by kel

Balls, it’s been trumped already

“Thanks to Mr Day for doing his best and giving us all hope (alongside fear), for raising ambitions and for putting his money in/saving us five years ago. Round of applause after 5 mins at Owdum anyone?”

Arf. Day definitely deserves a round of applause in the 5th minute against Oldham. I'm thinking it should be tonight though rather than Saturday!
Buckets takeover imminent? on 16:08 - Dec 11 with 3067 viewsSandyman

Five year plan for chamionship football, financial stability and a new 20,000 seater stadium due next year. Applause to stewie for achieving all these things. Wow wow wow. How they lapped it all up
Buckets takeover imminent? on 16:12 - Dec 11 with 3045 viewsBigKindo

Is there a fly in the room or is it an elephant on the wall? Stewie's old sparring partner , Glenn Thomas, is staying on as vice chair for an interim period.
Buckets takeover imminent? on 16:42 - Dec 11 with 2946 viewsColDale

Buckets takeover imminent? on 16:12 - Dec 11 by BigKindo

Is there a fly in the room or is it an elephant on the wall? Stewie's old sparring partner , Glenn Thomas, is staying on as vice chair for an interim period.

The practices of the new fella don't seem any different to those of Stewie's. Dissolved companies and CCJ's would lead the cynical ones to think that it might even be a temporary passing of the baton before Stewie comes sailing back into town on his under stress white steed.

At least the new fella can wear Stewie's training shorts down at Carrington.
Buckets takeover imminent? on 16:48 - Dec 11 with 2912 viewskel

Buckets takeover imminent? on 16:08 - Dec 11 by Sandyman

Five year plan for chamionship football, financial stability and a new 20,000 seater stadium due next year. Applause to stewie for achieving all these things. Wow wow wow. How they lapped it all up

Not to mention the BL9weekender and the geet big aparthotel. And I almost forgot the “worldwide scouting network” and the promised link ups in India and China.

Please never change, bury fc.
Buckets takeover imminent? on 17:47 - Dec 11 with 2748 viewsrochedale

Jesus, there’s actually folk thanking Stewart Day on Twitter, claiming that if it hadn’t of been for him, they wouldn’t have a club to support!!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Buckets takeover imminent? on 17:53 - Dec 11 with 2721 views49thseason

If this is the Steve Dale from Welsley Consulting, the WC website says they are involved in building Schools, Hospitals, Hotels and......wait for it.... Halls of Residence.... obviously the two SDs are mates and have probably cooperated previously. The 65,000 dollar question is this... who owns the ground? If the new SD buys the club off the old SD for say a quid bearing in mind the debts, and then pays off the people with liens on the ground with maybe a cash and shares deal in a new company intending to build on the space..... Old SD gets new Halls of Residence, new SD gets the building contract, people who own the ground get paid when the Halls are finished and occupied and everyone wins. ....Oh except the Football club and its fans and probably people who are owed money without security.
Buckets takeover imminent? on 18:49 - Dec 11 with 2596 viewsBigDaveMyCock

The whole country’s gone Bury.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Buckets takeover imminent? on 18:58 - Dec 11 with 2563 viewsdingdangblue

Just heard a bit of him on Manc radio - deluded doesn't come into it! At one point said Danny Mayor has been 'with me' for 5 years (not bury fc but with him) - also the football they are playing now is how he wants football to be played - it represents him. His phone cut out at one point but unfortunately he came back.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Buckets takeover imminent? on 19:32 - Dec 11 with 2490 viewsdingdangblue

Buckets takeover imminent? on 15:05 - Dec 11 by SandyDrum

We'll said Ancoats mate, as much as we dislike them, they're a shoe in for 6 points per season so it would be a shame to lose them!

Apparently there's a winding up order due tomorrow, or so I read somewhere online? Will be interesting to see what happens there.

Not apparently any more...

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-companies-winding-up

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Buckets takeover imminent? on 19:44 - Dec 11 with 2450 viewsWalboro

Buckets takeover imminent? on 19:32 - Dec 11 by dingdangblue

Macc Town in there as well
Buckets takeover imminent? on 23:04 - Dec 11 with 2196 viewsShun

Buckets takeover imminent? on 14:37 - Dec 11 by DaleiLama

I thought we owned Bury? Our results against them seem to support this.

Buckets takeover imminent? on 23:09 - Dec 11 with 2180 viewsShun

Buckets takeover imminent? on 10:04 - Dec 11 by aleanddale

They need to find approx. £4 million in September 2019 to pay the car park investors back.....

very very shaky ground the gigglers are on.

A tangled web of lies and broken promises.

BL9 concert company liquidated owing £750k still sticks in my throat!

A fellow I know who inexplicably ‘invested’ £10,000 for a parking space a few years ago claims the interest payments on that spot (which had been paying fairly regularly) suddenly and with no explanation ceased a few months ago. Any attempts by him to investigate how he gets the rest of his dollah have been futile.

He’s currently about £7,000 down on his original investment.
Buckets takeover imminent? on 23:11 - Dec 11 with 2178 viewsSuddenLad

Buckets takeover imminent? on 19:32 - Dec 11 by dingdangblue

It's still listed for hearing, for after 11.00. Can't see anywhere that it's withdrawn.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 23:12]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Buckets takeover imminent? on 06:39 - Dec 12 with 1960 viewsaleanddale

Buckets takeover imminent? on 23:09 - Dec 11 by Shun

A fellow I know who inexplicably ‘invested’ £10,000 for a parking space a few years ago claims the interest payments on that spot (which had been paying fairly regularly) suddenly and with no explanation ceased a few months ago. Any attempts by him to investigate how he gets the rest of his dollah have been futile.

He’s currently about £7,000 down on his original investment.

This car park scheme must have been under some governing body?

What's to stop me taking £10k from 200 people paying back for a little while then stopping - bank half the cash and then crawl under a rock?

Lower than a snakes belly that fella.
Buckets takeover imminent? on 06:56 - Dec 12 with 1939 viewsaleanddale

http://www.principalinternational.co.uk/property/car-park-investment-bury#/finan
Buckets takeover imminent? on 07:00 - Dec 12 with 1926 viewssmaclad1

Thought the name Steven Dale rang a bell - had come across him on a local property matter. Anyway...

https://buryblogsbyadamc433.wordpress.com/2018/12/11/who-is-steve-dale-factfile-
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/_hHa_HgN3xwpibB4YJ2_7aZXPTk/appointm
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08131233/filing-history

Oh dear. Now, what was I saying about houses and the AJ Bell Stadium the other day...?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024