Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morley 22:56 - Dec 11 with 2531 viewsRAFC_1990

What a player,

My MOM tonight, I dont think he gave the ball away once and always looked to keep the ball moving.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Morley on 23:22 - Dec 11 with 2476 viewsbocadave

His set piece delivery was the best we have seen all season.
Morley on 07:07 - Dec 12 with 2270 viewsisitme

He played well in the holding midfield role. I would also echo the sentiments about his use of the ball and his set pieces. I must have counted at least five free headers from corners that we should have done better with.

Surely he must be a serious option for that role in league games. He is more mobile than Williams and Camps has seemed to disappear again.
Morley on 08:13 - Dec 12 with 2183 viewsDaleFan7

You could see earlier in the season that he'd bulked up a lot over the summer and looked like he was ready for his chance. It's been a bit disappointing how little we've seen of him to be honest.

He'd start every week in front of Camps for me if he's fit enough.
Morley on 16:18 - Dec 12 with 1830 views49thseason

I thought MJW and Morley passed the ball very well last night the quality of delivery of corners was excellent from Morley. Perkins looked to be enjoying directing operations in midfield and Rathbone did well between boxes. Morley was calm and collected, moving the ball quickly and accurately and made himself available as an outlet. All in all an excellent night for the lad, a shame he did't get a goal.
Overall, a comfortable performance lacking a finisher to put the icing on the cake but what's new?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024