Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuesday highlights 21:20 - Dec 12 with 2499 viewsD_Dale

(Apols if already posted)

Tuesday highlights on 22:29 - Dec 12 with 2424 viewsDaley_Lama

Sendinf off right on review.
Pen harsh on review.

Poll: DF in or out

Tuesday highlights on 23:40 - Dec 12 with 2344 viewsSandyman

Agreed about the red, but seeing as it was the ultimate spoiler/cheat/wind-up merchant/dirty get who handled the ball, and feigns a fall after the ball hit his arm (despite being on a yellow card and a follow up warning off the ref) it looked like a bang on handball from where I was sat in real time. The ref saw it likewise. Clarke should've had a second yellow and been sent off. Ref thought otherwise. Lucky biffo.
Second goal was cute
Tuesday highlights on 00:27 - Dec 13 with 2321 viewsDaley_Lama

Rafc the more guilty in the melee for me.

Foul happened and he was straight over to their lad (senior pro stuuf). Clarke ushers him away (senior pro stuff) but for me Raff should then have left it at that point. Red card, bye bye.

He didn’t, he carried on with Clarke who had simply stopped Raff continuing to have a go at their lad.

Ps i know Raff is still a whelp, but he’s a well seasoned whelp.

Poll: DF in or out

Tuesday highlights on 00:46 - Dec 13 with 2307 viewsSandyman

Clarke grabs Rafa with both hands first, yet, belatedly, plays the injured party. Standard.
Tuesday highlights on 05:55 - Dec 13 with 2244 viewsBartRowou

I know the officials are meant to be impartial, but if you're going to throw a coin at the lino, don't be surprised if his best mate ref gives the other a team a pen a minute later.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Tuesday highlights on 09:52 - Dec 13 with 2102 viewsDiddyDave

I`ve seen the highlights several times and I can`t see how the ref could give a penalty for that,it looked like it was point blank range to me. No wonder the Biffs fans were going crazy,though no sympathy for them. Anyway,I`m sure the Man City U21 game in January will be a cracker,weather permitting.
Tuesday highlights on 10:21 - Dec 13 with 2063 viewsjonahwhereru

Agree that on the highlights alone the penalty looks harsh, but it is telling how little reaction there is from the opponents to the decision.

From the match stats it would have been a travesty if the Dale lost on pens. So justice was done in any event.

Raff keep you hands down in future please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024