Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refwatch: Dale v Plymouth 21:20 - Dec 13 with 639 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Refwatch: Dale v Plymouth 13th Dec 2018 21:16
Hull referee Carl Boyeson will be the man in the middle for Dale’s League One fixture against Plymouth on Saturday. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Refwatch: Dale v Plymouth on 23:15 - Dec 13 with 599 viewsD_Dale

Not the most highly rated ref, and unpopular with Argyle fans last month after their side went down 2-0 against Sunderland - as a local report noted: 'Boyeson, one of the most experienced referees in the EFL, was loudly jeered by the Green Army as he left the pitch after the game. [Manager] Adams said: “I would suggest that they didn’t think he was very good today.”'
Refwatch: Dale v Plymouth on 00:16 - Dec 14 with 585 viewsSandyman

He was very much on bury's side in the victorious Checkatrade game here recently. The disgraceful foul by their player on Connor Randall that caused him to be substituted and out of football for a couple of months got no more than a talking to. The penalty he gave bury was insane. And don't get me going about how bad he was for the 0-5 v Bradford. Or how he sent Peter Vincenti off for nowt because we'd dared to score against bury that day.
Expect nonsense as standard.
Refwatch: Dale v Plymouth on 12:30 - Dec 15 with 336 viewssmaclad1

Refwatch: Dale v Plymouth on 00:16 - Dec 14 by Sandyman

He was very much on bury's side in the victorious Checkatrade game here recently. The disgraceful foul by their player on Connor Randall that caused him to be substituted and out of football for a couple of months got no more than a talking to. The penalty he gave bury was insane. And don't get me going about how bad he was for the 0-5 v Bradford. Or how he sent Peter Vincenti off for nowt because we'd dared to score against bury that day.
Expect nonsense as standard.

You're not one to hold a grudge then, are you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024