Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football betting on Dale 18:08 - Dec 16 with 2373 viewsMoonyDale

I regularly used to bet on us winning, correct score first scorer and the like, recently not so much due to the way we are playing as I don't back against my own team....Has anyone on here ever backed us to lose? Be honest, I'm asking because we are at 4/1 to go down this season which given our form is rather generous in my view.....Would it be slightly naughty to lump on at that price just to soften the blow if the worst does happen?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Football betting on Dale on 18:15 - Dec 16 with 2356 viewskiwidale

I don't gamble period but I don't see a problem for those that do, betting is based on odds offered and completely removed from supporting your team. If you offered me 10 to 1 on Southend winning next week I would lump on and so would you. If you offered me 20 to 1 on Dale winning I would think about it but I wouldn't be lumping on.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 18:19]

This is not the time for bickering.

Football betting on Dale on 18:21 - Dec 16 with 2339 viewskiwidale

What are the odds on Southend winning by 2 goals or more? I might have a crack at that.

Football betting on Dale on 18:36 - Dec 16 with 2322 viewsMoonyDale

Football betting on Dale on 18:21 - Dec 16 by kiwidale

What are the odds on Southend winning by 2 goals or more? I might have a crack at that.

Betvictor have a 2 - 0 Southend win at just over 10/1

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Football betting on Dale on 18:46 - Dec 16 with 2306 viewskiwidale

Football betting on Dale on 18:36 - Dec 16 by MoonyDale

Very attractive odds Moony almost too good to turn down. If I was in England I would take them odds in a flash. I also wonder how many on here now that the odds are known will take them? On the quiet of course and who would blame them.

Football betting on Dale on 20:00 - Dec 16 with 2247 viewsDaleiLama

We're better away than at home these days. If that were at home, it would probably be 10-1 on!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Football betting on Dale on 20:18 - Dec 16 with 2225 viewsnordenblue

Dale are generally a very good bet for both teams to score too regardless of opposition or home/away
Football betting on Dale on 21:05 - Dec 16 with 2182 viewsmeeee

I bet on a correct score once for us to win 3-1, it was a few years ago in the cup against Swindon I think. Mendez Liang scored a hat trick to put us 3-0 up and I did find myself cheering on the opposition to pull a goal back in my head. It was a very strange feeling so I don't think I would ever bet on us to lose
Football betting on Dale on 09:42 - Dec 17 with 2015 viewsJimmyRustler

Laddies are offering an extremely generous 8/11 for Henderson to start in midfield down at Roots Hall on Saturday. Off to the bank I go...
Login to get fewer ads

Football betting on Dale on 10:09 - Dec 17 with 1986 viewsrochdaleriddler

I never back dale to lose, I often back us in both teams to score, or over 2.5 match goals. I know it is silly but i would feel uncomfortable getting some joy after a defeat

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Football betting on Dale on 12:34 - Dec 17 with 1923 viewsRochblue

I regularly back against us, just so that it softens the blow rather than me thinking it will happen.
This season I have mostly bet 'in play' for us to not win when we've gone ahead. Come up trumps 4 or 5 times so far and was a regular earner last year iirc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024