Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool game 22:08 - Dec 25 with 19480 viewsmeeee

Boxing day at Spotland, 3 points would be very welcome but that seems unlikely with our current home form. Will Hill keep the lineup the same as Southend or will it be more chopping and changing? Will be interesting to see if Cannon and Mcgahey start with all the rumours surrounding them leaving. Let's hope the lads are as up for this game as they were against Southend, I'm going for an optimistic 1-1 draw
Blackpool game on 08:44 - Dec 26 with 7525 viewssmaclad1

A game we can look forward to in the hope that we have, this time, truly turned a corner and that we can put together a decent run of form. If the team is to be chopped and changed, just remember the comments made when the team v Southend was announced - if the team had paid any heed to them they'd have got straight back on the coach and headed home.

While we may not have a clue as to Hilly's line-up later on, the general pattern of postings on here will be rather more predictable.
Blackpool game on 10:54 - Dec 26 with 7352 viewsfrenzied

im hoping to get to Dale today..went to this fixture last season around this time..seem to remember the weather being shocking..not long before the pitch fell to bits
Blackpool game on 11:02 - Dec 26 with 7333 viewsDaleiLama

Be nice to get back to some strong form at home and the start of a run. Que sera, sera.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Blackpool game on 11:47 - Dec 26 with 7253 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Both Clubs have indentical last 6 (all comps) form.....so nothing to fear really.
Blackpool game on 14:11 - Dec 26 with 7112 viewsaleanddale

Blackpool game on 11:47 - Dec 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

Both Clubs have indentical last 6 (all comps) form.....so nothing to fear really.

NO fear today!!!!!!

Come on the Dale!!!!!!
Blackpool game on 14:13 - Dec 26 with 7099 viewsEllDale

Is this the first time this season that we've fielded the same starting line-up in successive games?
Blackpool game on 14:35 - Dec 26 with 7010 viewsregjenkins

Come on Dale. Now't to beat!!!

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Blackpool game on 14:58 - Dec 26 with 6919 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good to see Big Steve Davies and Bunny Hop in their squad......not a fan of John O'Sullivan when he was here........and then there is Ginger Chris Taylor.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool game on 15:04 - Dec 26 with 6903 viewsEllDale

Odds on Davies scoring?
Blackpool game on 15:19 - Dec 26 with 6857 viewsNigeriamark

Blackpool game on 15:04 - Dec 26 by EllDale

Odds on Davies scoring?

Good opening 15 minutes. End to end but they look able to break at pace. Would expect some goals today
Blackpool game on 15:24 - Dec 26 with 6830 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Blackpool game on 15:19 - Dec 26 by Nigeriamark

Good opening 15 minutes. End to end but they look able to break at pace. Would expect some goals today

Well said...1-0 !!
Blackpool game on 15:25 - Dec 26 with 6817 viewsNigeriamark

Blackpool game on 15:19 - Dec 26 by Nigeriamark

1-0 Dale. It was actually us breaking at pace. 1-2 between Rathbone and the keeper, brilliant through ball to Hendo who could have shot himself but put in a cross. 1st shot saved but Rathbone follows up. Superb goal.
Then within a minute Blackpool should have equalised. 1 fluffed shot then another that hot the post. Isn’t going to finish 1-0 but happy if it does
Blackpool game on 15:33 - Dec 26 with 6777 viewsNigeriamark

Blackpool game on 15:25 - Dec 26 by Nigeriamark

1-0 Dale. It was actually us breaking at pace. 1-2 between Rathbone and the keeper, brilliant through ball to Hendo who could have shot himself but put in a cross. 1st shot saved but Rathbone follows up. Superb goal.
Then within a minute Blackpool should have equalised. 1 fluffed shot then another that hot the post. Isn’t going to finish 1-0 but happy if it does

Clash between Camps and a Blackpool player. Red for their player yellow for Camps. They reckon Camps stamped on their player who the butted Camps. Interesting now
Blackpool game on 15:35 - Dec 26 with 6761 viewsDaleFan7

Was definitely a foul by Camps. Not sure I saw a stamp but be interesting to see the replay. Their player was straight up and in Camps' face definite red.
Blackpool game on 15:42 - Dec 26 with 6673 viewsNigeriamark

Blackpool game on 15:35 - Dec 26 by DaleFan7

Was definitely a foul by Camps. Not sure I saw a stamp but be interesting to see the replay. Their player was straight up and in Camps' face definite red.

1-1. They have been up for it since the sending off. Need to get to HT level & regroup. They have some big lads so I can see a role for Calvin in the second half
Blackpool game on 15:56 - Dec 26 with 6554 viewsJames1980

Couldn't make it today, so in my local keeping up with proceedings on Twitter and here. See Delaney took a punt from 25yds, does this mean players have had take a punt more often been instilled into them, hopefully it does.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Blackpool game on 15:57 - Dec 26 with 6546 viewsNigeriamark

Blackpool game on 15:42 - Dec 26 by Nigeriamark

1-1. They have been up for it since the sending off. Need to get to HT level & regroup. They have some big lads so I can see a role for Calvin in the second half

1-1 half time. Good final 5 minutes by the Dale. Blackpool definitely have their best players up front and look quite dodgy in defence with the Dale breaking through on a number of occasions. I would say we have edged it and they looked to be dropping back in that last 5. However the Agyle game where they scored twice after making defensive substitutions should keep us on our guard

This really is 45 minutes where we have to go for the win rather than not to lose, they are there for the taking. Delaney has been very good as has Rathbone who has been everywhere. Good performances all around, shame we couldn’t hold it at 1-0 until half time. Both goals well worked
Blackpool game on 15:58 - Dec 26 with 6526 viewsNigeriamark

Blackpool game on 15:56 - Dec 26 by James1980

Couldn't make it today, so in my local keeping up with proceedings on Twitter and here. See Delaney took a punt from 25yds, does this mean players have had take a punt more often been instilled into them, hopefully it does.

Looks like we are trying to attack more. Lack of composure on some of the shooting by the non regular goal scorers
Blackpool game on 16:01 - Dec 26 with 6499 viewsMancDale

Even with ten men I can see Blackpool scoring again. Really need to start the second half well. The sending off was about as clear a red card as you're ever going to get.
Blackpool game on 16:04 - Dec 26 with 6470 viewsNigeriamark

Blackpool game on 16:01 - Dec 26 by MancDale

Even with ten men I can see Blackpool scoring again. Really need to start the second half well. The sending off was about as clear a red card as you're ever going to get.

Was looking at the incident again. Hard to see if Camps stamps on the guy. Definitely a through the back tackle and a booking
Blackpool game on 16:05 - Dec 26 with 6468 viewsBrookers81

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/pompey/portsmouth-set-to-unveil-roch
Cannon not playing again because of his transfer

Poll: Which position do we need to sign a new player in first ?

Blackpool game on 16:09 - Dec 26 with 6437 viewsNigeriamark

Blackpool game on 16:01 - Dec 26 by MancDale

Nkosi replaces Gilliam. He goes to left back & Done up front. Done William & Hendo up front. Need to keep it on the ground
Blackpool game on 16:10 - Dec 26 with 6432 viewsD_Dale

Blackpool game on 16:05 - Dec 26 by Brookers81

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/pompey/portsmouth-set-to-unveil-roch
Cannon not playing again because of his transfer

With Pompey dropping 3 points at Gillingham today they should be keener than ever to strengthen their squad!
Blackpool game on 16:12 - Dec 26 with 6417 viewsEllDale

Interesting stats about Cannon in that piece - 127appearances and 6 goals for Dale.
Not all of those appearances will have been for 90 minutes by a long chalk but it's not much of a return for an attacking midfielder?
Blackpool game on 16:14 - Dec 26 with 6390 viewsNigeriamark

Blackpool game on 16:09 - Dec 26 by Nigeriamark

Nkosi replaces Gilliam. He goes to left back & Done up front. Done William & Hendo up front. Need to keep it on the ground

Done smacks one against the post from 25 yards. Keeper nowhere near
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024