Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trains on 5th jan 11:32 - Dec 26 with 966 viewsNigeriamark

I am travelling from London to littleborough by train for the Burton game then on to the airport to fly back to go to Ukraine. However can’t seem to get tickets between Manchester and littleborough at any time. Can’t seem to get an update but I assume some repairs. Can anyone confirm as it only seems to be that day
Trains on 5th jan on 11:37 - Dec 26 with 949 viewsBartRowou

It's probably the ongoing Northern rail strike which affects Saturdays (there are trains on Friday and Sunday). I support the strikers but it's made the season hard work for the train-goers.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Trains on 5th jan on 11:38 - Dec 26 with 944 viewsfermin

Long-standing train strike on Saturdays. One train an hour from Rochdale to Manchester, last one at 1750. Aftr that it is bus or tram.
Trains on 5th jan on 11:43 - Dec 26 with 923 viewsNigeriamark

Trains on 5th jan on 11:37 - Dec 26 by BartRowou

It's probably the ongoing Northern rail strike which affects Saturdays (there are trains on Friday and Sunday). I support the strikers but it's made the season hard work for the train-goers.

Thanks

Not my lucky month for travel. Missed the last train earlier this week and slept in an airport because of the Gatwick drones delaying my flight and now will have to get a taxi from Piccadilly station for the burton game which will probably cost more than the train from London to Manchester
Trains on 5th jan on 11:44 - Dec 26 with 913 viewsNigeriamark

Trains on 5th jan on 11:38 - Dec 26 by fermin

Long-standing train strike on Saturdays. One train an hour from Rochdale to Manchester, last one at 1750. Aftr that it is bus or tram.

Also thanks. Can’t actually buy a ticket at all so may be no trains that day
Trains on 5th jan on 12:08 - Dec 26 with 863 viewsrochdaleriddler

Trains on 5th jan on 11:44 - Dec 26 by Nigeriamark

Also thanks. Can’t actually buy a ticket at all so may be no trains that day

THERe are trains from Victoria to Rochdale hourly at 17 past next sat

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Trains on 5th jan on 12:42 - Dec 26 with 807 viewsisitme

Trains on 5th jan on 11:43 - Dec 26 by Nigeriamark

Thanks

Not my lucky month for travel. Missed the last train earlier this week and slept in an airport because of the Gatwick drones delaying my flight and now will have to get a taxi from Piccadilly station for the burton game which will probably cost more than the train from London to Manchester

Get the tram to Rochdale. Takes a while, but it with be cheaper than a taxi.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 12:43]
Trains on 5th jan on 12:42 - Dec 26 with 804 viewsEllDale

Travel issues today as well.
M62 currently at a standstill westbound between Huddersfield and Ripponden turnoffs....
Trains on 5th jan on 14:04 - Dec 26 with 709 viewsD_Alien

Trains on 5th jan on 12:42 - Dec 26 by isitme

Get the tram to Rochdale. Takes a while, but it with be cheaper than a taxi.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 12:43]

That'd be too obvious - NgMark would be getting the train to Rochdale (not Littleborough, as stated) if that was an option

I assume it's due to having a lot of luggage with him, which would be impractical to be carting up to the ground

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Trains on 5th jan on 16:03 - Dec 26 with 650 viewsNigeriamark

Trains on 5th jan on 14:04 - Dec 26 by D_Alien

That'd be too obvious - NgMark would be getting the train to Rochdale (not Littleborough, as stated) if that was an option

I assume it's due to having a lot of luggage with him, which would be impractical to be carting up to the ground

Was hoping to get to Littleborough first to see my mum. However will be a bit tight for time so Best option now will be to go to Rochdale & drop the luggage at a mate who lives near the ground. Then travel home on Sunday instead and have an evening in the Cemetry as it is tight on getting to the airport
Trains on 5th jan on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 601 viewsD_Alien

Trains on 5th jan on 16:03 - Dec 26 by Nigeriamark

Was hoping to get to Littleborough first to see my mum. However will be a bit tight for time so Best option now will be to go to Rochdale & drop the luggage at a mate who lives near the ground. Then travel home on Sunday instead and have an evening in the Cemetry as it is tight on getting to the airport

Good luck with all that, and hope Dale put a smile on your face

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024