Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradford game 14:55 - Dec 27 with 9864 viewsrochdaleriddler

Just saw on sky that Bradford can pay on the day as We have released more tickets, does this mean them utilising another stand, or did we release only a few tickets in the first place?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bradford game on 14:59 - Dec 27 with 4894 viewsTVOS1907

https://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/rochdale-v-city-pay-on-the-g

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bradford game on 15:07 - Dec 27 with 4863 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Pity this rail strike will prevent a lot of Bantams fans travelling......the trains over in recent season have been packed.
Bradford game on 15:13 - Dec 27 with 4835 viewsmeeee

I imagine they'll bring around 2000, claim it's 20000 then complain about us "fiddling" the away figures
Bradford game on 15:16 - Dec 27 with 4830 viewsBartRowou

Bradford game on 15:13 - Dec 27 by meeee

I imagine they'll bring around 2000, claim it's 20000 then complain about us "fiddling" the away figures

You probably shouldn't click this link...
https://bantamtalk.com/index.php?threads/rochdale-a-29th-december.1822/
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 15:16]

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Bradford game on 15:20 - Dec 27 with 4803 viewsD_Alien

Apart from the game itself, the main interest in the Bradford fixture will be CD's final appearance as Chairman in the stands. It needs to be suitably acknowledged. I'm sure tannoy will be broadcasting something about it, but it'd be good if Dale fans could provide our own tribute during the game itself and especially at the end, whatever the result

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bradford game on 15:22 - Dec 27 with 4790 viewsjudd

Bradford game on 15:20 - Dec 27 by D_Alien

Apart from the game itself, the main interest in the Bradford fixture will be CD's final appearance as Chairman in the stands. It needs to be suitably acknowledged. I'm sure tannoy will be broadcasting something about it, but it'd be good if Dale fans could provide our own tribute during the game itself and especially at the end, whatever the result

Perhaps the club will provide him with carriages to take him home?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bradford game on 15:32 - Dec 27 with 4751 views100notout

I'm sure I read somewhere that James Mason was attending the game and was hoping to bring Gary Jones. Would be a fitting goodbye to CD if that happened

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Bradford game on 15:41 - Dec 27 with 4713 viewssmaclad1

Bradford game on 15:32 - Dec 27 by 100notout

I'm sure I read somewhere that James Mason was attending the game and was hoping to bring Gary Jones. Would be a fitting goodbye to CD if that happened

There'll be one Jonah there - me! The last three home league wins have coincided with me missing the match, as my son has been keen to point out.
Login to get fewer ads

Bradford game on 15:41 - Dec 27 with 4712 viewsDalenet

Bradford game on 15:32 - Dec 27 by 100notout

and Stephen Darby too if I recall. God knows how he is coping with his diagnosis
Bradford game on 16:03 - Dec 27 with 4637 viewsrochdaleriddler

Tannoy not working where I stood in Sandy yesterday, so I won’t hear it

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bradford game on 16:19 - Dec 27 with 4572 viewsdawlishdale

Surely, there will be a presentation on the pitch for Chris Dunphy. It's the very least that he deserves. Plus a good round of applause for everything he has done for us down the years.

This can be done whilst the tight arses from the wrong side of the hills overestimate their following, and then complain about it, as they have done almost every year. The thick sods. Didn't CD once take legal action against one of their fans for lying about the away numbers?
Bradford game on 16:21 - Dec 27 with 4560 viewsnordenblue

Bradford game on 16:03 - Dec 27 by rochdaleriddler

I'd be celebrating that...
Bradford game on 16:27 - Dec 27 with 4527 viewselectricblue

Bradford game on 15:16 - Dec 27 by BartRowou

You probably shouldn't click this link...
https://bantamtalk.com/index.php?threads/rochdale-a-29th-december.1822/
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 15:16]

Quite adamant on their forum that Dale will fiddle the attendence, yet again.....
Obessed...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Bradford game on 16:36 - Dec 27 with 4487 viewsSuddenLad

You should have stood on Spotland Bridge then.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 17:42]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bradford game on 17:41 - Dec 27 with 4340 viewskel

Never been able to understand grown men getting themselves all worked up over how many people travel to an away game. It’s possibly the gayest thing ever after Biffos doing the old “we’re taking over your town” tripe.

Oddballs.
Bradford game on 17:44 - Dec 27 with 4323 viewsSuddenLad

Bradford game on 16:27 - Dec 27 by electricblue

Quite adamant on their forum that Dale will fiddle the attendence, yet again.....
Obessed...

They're probably claiming they took 38,000 to Sunderland yesterday.

Bradford game on 17:47 - Dec 27 with 4300 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bradford game on 16:36 - Dec 27 by SuddenLad

You should have stood on Spotland Bridge then.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 17:42]

Why

Bradford game on 18:50 - Dec 27 with 4146 viewsSuddenLad

Bradford game on 17:47 - Dec 27 by rochdaleriddler

Why

You'd have heard it.....

Bradford game on 19:17 - Dec 27 with 4088 viewsDaleiLama

Bradford game on 16:27 - Dec 27 by electricblue

Obessed...

They were also claiming Yarkshire should be a country for the medal table during the 2012 Olympics. They say a lot in Yorkshire.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Bradford game on 19:45 - Dec 27 with 4020 viewssoulboy

Bradford game on 20:35 - Dec 27 with 3848 viewsroccydaleian

You got Sky Riddler? Didn’t think you’d be lining Murdoch’s pockets. Or did you conveniently watch it somewhere else?
Bradford game on 20:55 - Dec 27 with 3773 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bradford game on 18:50 - Dec 27 by SuddenLad

You'd have heard it.....

Not a great view of the pitch though, and the Sandy is closer

Bradford game on 20:56 - Dec 27 with 3763 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bradford game on 20:35 - Dec 27 by roccydaleian

You got Sky Riddler? Didn’t think you’d be lining Murdoch’s pockets. Or did you conveniently watch it somewhere else?

I Have sky sports,, I subscribe to the times. I conveniently watch it at home thanks

Bradford game on 21:00 - Dec 27 with 3752 viewsroccydaleian

Bradford game on 20:56 - Dec 27 by rochdaleriddler

I Have sky sports,, I subscribe to the times. I conveniently watch it at home thanks

Wow. #hypocrite
Bradford game on 21:02 - Dec 27 with 3742 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bradford game on 21:00 - Dec 27 by roccydaleian

Wow. #hypocrite

How come ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024