Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chairman Presentation 21:15 - Dec 28 with 13973 viewsjudd

Apologies if posted earlier but there will be a presentation to Chris Dunphy at 2:45 on the pitch tomorrow.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Chairman Presentation on 15:50 - Jan 3 with 1514 viewsnicknick

Chairman Presentation on 15:24 - Jan 3 by MoonyDale

In the know er.......

ahhhh... thanks
Chairman Presentation on 15:59 - Jan 3 with 1468 viewsdingdangblue

Chairman Presentation on 15:50 - Jan 3 by nicknick

ahhhh... thanks

Thought you would have known that!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Chairman Presentation on 16:13 - Jan 3 with 1404 viewssweetcorn

Chairman Presentation on 15:18 - Jan 3 by smaclad1

On this thread you have confirmed that your name is Nick, that you have a season ticket, that you sit in front of the away Directors, that you DJ at the Ratcliffe with Sweetmore - and you've told us that is enough to work out your full name. Not entirely sure that standing up at a forum and repeating what you've claimed on this board could alienate you more than what you have achieved yourself - that's if anyone at the club is actually bothered.

Right - that's one ITK'er down for the fans forum. Who's the next ITKer to duck it?

I had a laugh about that as well

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Chairman Presentation on 08:18 - Jan 4 with 1124 viewskiwidale

Chairman Presentation on 15:18 - Jan 3 by smaclad1

On this thread you have confirmed that your name is Nick, that you have a season ticket, that you sit in front of the away Directors, that you DJ at the Ratcliffe with Sweetmore - and you've told us that is enough to work out your full name. Not entirely sure that standing up at a forum and repeating what you've claimed on this board could alienate you more than what you have achieved yourself - that's if anyone at the club is actually bothered.

Right - that's one ITK'er down for the fans forum. Who's the next ITKer to duck it?

I cant make either I've got a letter from my mum but you can rest assured if I did I would be on the front row giving em a right bollocking… ok maybe not but it would wonderfully entertaining if every poster on here asked the same questions posed on here in person... I have a mental image of Bazinga unfurling his banner, Parkins gymp asking why are all our players so fukcing shit and RAFC asking Hill and the new directors to line up at the door with trousers down so you can kiss their arses on the way out... Paid to attend away games bless them.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 8:20]

This is not the time for bickering.

Chairman Presentation on 09:42 - Jan 4 with 1049 viewssmaclad1

A departing leader makes his farewell address

Chairman Presentation on 10:37 - Jan 4 with 1008 viewskiwidale

Chairman Presentation on 09:42 - Jan 4 by smaclad1

A departing leader makes his farewell address

Parkins gymp could have played that part... I'm only joking Parky

Chairman Presentation on 11:21 - Jan 4 with 959 viewsrochdale_ranger

To those whinging that Dunphy only got a bottle of wine what would they have got him?
Chairman Presentation on 11:25 - Jan 4 with 938 viewskiwidale

Chairman Presentation on 11:21 - Jan 4 by rochdale_ranger

To those whinging that Dunphy only got a bottle of wine what would they have got him?

Two bottles or a pair of socks,

Login to get fewer ads

Chairman Presentation on 11:27 - Jan 4 with 934 viewsDaleiLama

Chairman Presentation on 11:21 - Jan 4 by rochdale_ranger

Reading Col's report, it was (a) what he wanted and (b) not "only" a bottle of wine. Just guessing, but it sounded like no Asda "bin end" to me. And he wanted Keith to present it to him. Why, of course, is another question, but haven't there been enough scabs picked at and anyone wanting to keep at it has the fans forum as a platform to do so?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Chairman Presentation on 11:56 - Jan 4 with 881 viewsD_Alien

Chairman Presentation on 11:27 - Jan 4 by DaleiLama

Reading Col's report, it was (a) what he wanted and (b) not "only" a bottle of wine. Just guessing, but it sounded like no Asda "bin end" to me. And he wanted Keith to present it to him. Why, of course, is another question, but haven't there been enough scabs picked at and anyone wanting to keep at it has the fans forum as a platform to do so?

Don't mention scabs, there's trade unionists post on here!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Chairman Presentation on 12:44 - Jan 4 with 834 viewsrochdale_ranger

Chairman Presentation on 11:27 - Jan 4 by DaleiLama

I agree it does seem a strange thing to be outraged over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024