Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster match thread 14:17 - Jan 1 with 28933 viewsSuddenLad

https://mobile.twitter.com/officiallydale

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Doncaster match thread on 14:19 - Jan 1 with 9207 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Doncaster match thread on 14:19 - Jan 1 with 9193 viewsSuddenLad

Goalie rotation continues...........other than that McGahey returns. Thank goodness. Rafferty dropped or injured ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 14:22]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Doncaster match thread on 14:21 - Jan 1 with 9134 viewsShun

I’m guessing Nthle at LB, McGahey at RB, and Done up front with Henderson?

Surprised to see both Morley and Adshead start together. Adshead, Morley, Camps, Rathbone - surely that has to be our youngest ever midfield for a league game?
Doncaster match thread on 14:22 - Jan 1 with 9124 viewsMancDale

No idea what formation we're playing with that team. 532 again maybe?
Doncaster match thread on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 9112 viewsgeraldo

Doncaster match thread on 14:19 - Jan 1 by 442Dale

Hope it's not a physical battle as we look to have a very lightweight midfield
Doncaster match thread on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 9105 viewsKenBoon

Goalkeeping is a farce now. A mess caused 100% by Hill. Still interesting that he won’t drop Lillis from the match day squad. It’s almost as if he knows he’s the best keeper at the club.
Doncaster match thread on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 9096 views442Dale

The goalkeeping situation is actually starting to become amusing, in as far as if you don’t laugh you’ll cry. A note: we have now changed keeper FIFTEEN times across the season.

Doncaster match thread on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 9098 viewsisitme

Another strange one. Norman in from the cold and Rafferty out in the cold. I thought Norman's loan agreement ended yesterday? Maybe it has been extended?

Perkins nowhere to be seen does add to the speculation, but surprisingly McGahey starts (which I am pleased about). Not sure about the formation. McGahey at right back and Done up front with Henderson or maybe Done and Rathbone wide in a front three. Glad to see Morley getting a start.

I do not expect much result wise, but a decent hardworking performance would be a positive compared to Saturday's awful showing.
Login to get fewer ads

Doncaster match thread on 14:29 - Jan 1 with 8980 views442Dale

Doncaster match thread on 14:23 - Jan 1 by KenBoon

Goalkeeping is a farce now. A mess caused 100% by Hill. Still interesting that he won’t drop Lillis from the match day squad. It’s almost as if he knows he’s the best keeper at the club.

He dropped him from the team for missing his kick. Yes, it was a crazy error, but he’d returned to the side and was doing well again. As he has in the past in similar circumstances. Then apparently Moore will “get a run”. Well that lasted.

We are now playing a loanee that we all know isn’t that good and many fans would prefer to return to his parent club.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 14:44]

Doncaster match thread on 14:33 - Jan 1 with 8919 viewsboromat

Exciting to see 3 academy graduates potentially in the midfield in Morley, Adshead and Camps. Hopefully it's Rathbone, Done and Hendo up top.

This team could be any number of formations though.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Doncaster match thread on 14:34 - Jan 1 with 8912 viewsDale50

What i would like to know i is has Moore been dropped because of Saturday, are has Norman pushed him in training to become the number 1 today. If that is the case then surely Lillis should be NO3 .. iNSTEAD OF BEING ON BENCH AS SUB... i REALLY DONT GET IT... The confidence in the team right now, must be very low... We used to have a real Team as supporters we cant call any team anymore...
Doncaster match thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 with 8901 viewsKenBoon

Doncaster match thread on 14:29 - Jan 1 by 442Dale

He dropped him from the team for missing his kick. Yes, it was a crazy error, but he’d returned to the side and was doing well again. As he has in the past in similar circumstances. Then apparently Moore will “get a run”. Well that lasted.

We are now playing a loanee that we all know isn’t that good and many fans would prefer to return to his parent club.

A bobble is gonna bobble. Lillis, the lad at manc city or Ronaldo. If it’s gonna bobble you’re going to miss it. Norman has been awful. Full of mistakes. Let’s hope it changes today.

Match is available to watch PPV on ifollow. £10 and they make it as difficult as possible to stream to a telly. They are pricks for that.
Doncaster match thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 with 8891 viewsrichfoad32

Doncaster match thread on 14:29 - Jan 1 by 442Dale

I'm not as down on Norman as a lot seem to be, I think he's competent enough. Whether he's any better than what we already have is debatable. Where has it been said he doesn't want to be at Dale?
Doncaster match thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 with 8886 viewsBobbyjoe

Decent front 10, at least, I'd say. Norman under extreme, unfair, unnecessary pressure.
Doncaster match thread on 14:39 - Jan 1 with 8809 viewsisitme

Doncaster match thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 by richfoad32

I'm not as down on Norman as a lot seem to be, I think he's competent enough. Whether he's any better than what we already have is debatable. Where has it been said he doesn't want to be at Dale?

Is he better than Lillis who is our record appearance maker for a goalkeeper and who has won player of the season awards during his time at the club?
Doncaster match thread on 14:40 - Jan 1 with 8777 viewsDale50

Doncaster match thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 by Bobbyjoe

Decent front 10, at least, I'd say. Norman under extreme, unfair, unnecessary pressure.

If we loose today, then somebody pick a team v Burton... lets start with goalkeeper...
Doncaster match thread on 14:43 - Jan 1 with 8726 viewsrichfoad32

Doncaster match thread on 14:39 - Jan 1 by isitme

Is he better than Lillis who is our record appearance maker for a goalkeeper and who has won player of the season awards during his time at the club?

No, probably not. Hill obviously doesn't have faith in Lillis and his treatment of him has been shoddy to say the least. I just don't think Norman is as terrible as a lot on here say, either.
Doncaster match thread on 14:44 - Jan 1 with 8719 views442Dale

Doncaster match thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 by richfoad32

Sorry, didn’t mean that - more that fans don’t see much need for him being here for the reasons you say.

Doncaster match thread on 14:44 - Jan 1 with 8721 viewsNewbury_Dale

Not many wide players in that team.
Doncaster match thread on 14:46 - Jan 1 with 8692 viewsoddjob007

Playing the kids... experienced pros benched or AWOL (Perkins and Wilbraham).. goalkeeper tombola...

Suggests to me Hill has lost, or is losing, the dressing room.
Doncaster match thread on 14:47 - Jan 1 with 8678 viewsMIlnrowdale

See if Middlesbrough would sell Connor Ripley a lot better than the 3 we currently have
Doncaster match thread on 14:48 - Jan 1 with 8672 viewsJimmyRustler

The goalkeeping situation has now truly descended into farce. KH clearly doesn't fancy Lillis so should put him on the transfer list and spend his wage on a replacement keeper when he eventually gets snapped up (which he would). If I was Josh, I'd be knocking his door down to get a move away
Doncaster match thread on 14:49 - Jan 1 with 8647 views442Dale

Doncaster match thread on 14:46 - Jan 1 by oddjob007

Playing the kids... experienced pros benched or AWOL (Perkins and Wilbraham).. goalkeeper tombola...

Suggests to me Hill has lost, or is losing, the dressing room.

For me it’s still more a case of wondering why we aren’t just sticking to a plan to have a smaller squad which is supplemented by young players coming through. We have so much clutter, collected for no visibly positive reason.

Doncaster match thread on 14:49 - Jan 1 with 8653 viewsShun

I really hope we win this one with an undeserved 93rd minute own goal after what happened in the home game. Horrible team, horrible fans.
Doncaster match thread on 14:51 - Jan 1 with 8610 views442Dale

Doncaster match thread on 14:48 - Jan 1 by JimmyRustler

The goalkeeping situation has now truly descended into farce. KH clearly doesn't fancy Lillis so should put him on the transfer list and spend his wage on a replacement keeper when he eventually gets snapped up (which he would). If I was Josh, I'd be knocking his door down to get a move away

I do (and have for a long time) feel sorry for Lillis. He deserves much better than this after his loyal service to the football club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024