Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wrong ref for a committed performance 17:53 - Jan 4 with 680 viewsjonahwhereru

We would all like to see a battling, committed performance against Burton. The players should be keen to atone for the spineless display last time. However this is not the ref for a physical battle.
Seven red cards in 20 games. So a less then 2/1 chance of a sending off. Big time more chance than with any other ref we have had this season.
Good decision making when challenging is the order of the day. When a good result is so important to the club and support it would be gutting If we supplied sending off number 8.
Wrong ref for a committed performance on 18:10 - Jan 4 with 612 viewsD_Alien

Our number 8 might easily have got himself sent off against Bradford...

We do want a committed performance - that should be a given, but nothing reckless whoever the ref is. Seven reds in twenty games is approx. one every three games but with two teams on the pitch and if that logic were to be followed it'd mean an approx. 6/1 chance of a Dale player being dismissed. I don't take much notice of previous card records, and it shouldn't be something the players are thinking about in the cut and thrust of a game

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wrong ref for a committed performance on 18:14 - Jan 4 with 582 viewsTVOS1907

Wrong ref for a committed performance on 18:10 - Jan 4 by D_Alien

Our number 8 might easily have got himself sent off against Bradford...

We do want a committed performance - that should be a given, but nothing reckless whoever the ref is. Seven reds in twenty games is approx. one every three games but with two teams on the pitch and if that logic were to be followed it'd mean an approx. 6/1 chance of a Dale player being dismissed. I don't take much notice of previous card records, and it shouldn't be something the players are thinking about in the cut and thrust of a game

...especially when two of those cards were correctly shown to Rotherham players at Bristol City last Saturday.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024