Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interest in Hendo 18:25 - Jan 5 with 3698 viewsblackdogblue

Heard on good authority the Buckets want Hendo, enquires made already, if turned down by Dale, a big wage offer to tempt him in the summer when his contract ends...

We will have no team left soon the way Hexit is..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Interest in Hendo on 18:28 - Jan 5 with 3623 viewsfitzochris

He’s here till 2020.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Interest in Hendo on 18:28 - Jan 5 with 3612 viewsforeverhopefulDale

It would be bad enough to be swapping our respective divisions, but to see Hendo going to the bastards, would make it even more painful.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Interest in Hendo on 18:53 - Jan 5 with 3344 viewsrichfoad32

If you're going to do a wind-up, surely you can come up with summat more plausible than this?
Interest in Hendo on 18:55 - Jan 5 with 3279 viewskiwidale

Interest in Hendo on 18:28 - Jan 5 by fitzochris

He’s here till 2020.

so was Perkins.

This is not the time for bickering.

Interest in Hendo on 18:58 - Jan 5 with 3242 viewsShakerbhoy

I'd have him...just to stick him on the f'kin bench
Interest in Hendo on 19:01 - Jan 5 with 3170 viewsrichfoad32

Interest in Hendo on 18:55 - Jan 5 by kiwidale

so was Perkins.

Then his contract isn't ending in the summer when Bury are supposedly dangling huge wages in front of him as the OP states, is it?
Interest in Hendo on 19:22 - Jan 5 with 3005 viewsBarryStrange

Utter garbage this.

We have 5 strikers already plus were still paying Beckford.

Also Henderson would get in most L1 teams so why would he move to L2?
Interest in Hendo on 19:24 - Jan 5 with 2946 viewskiwidale

Interest in Hendo on 19:22 - Jan 5 by BarryStrange

Utter garbage this.

Barry I know you are not here to make mischief also you have a genuine interest in local clubs,. What do you make of the mess we have got ourselves in.

Login to get fewer ads

Interest in Hendo on 19:39 - Jan 5 with 2782 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Utter garbage this.

But there is a genuine chance you will get promotion. Surely Heno would be a genuine contender for the first team?

Interest in Hendo on 19:46 - Jan 5 with 2691 viewssweetcorn

Sounds legit..

You’re source doesn’t even know how long henderson has on his contract..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Interest in Hendo on 19:48 - Jan 5 with 2669 viewsShakerbhoy

Utter garbage this.

Beckford a dead cert to leave at some point this month along with others
Interest in Hendo on 19:53 - Jan 5 with 2631 viewsShun

Interest in Hendo on 19:39 - Jan 5 by foreverhopefulDale

But there is a genuine chance you will get promotion. Surely Heno would be a genuine contender for the first team?

He’s the third top scorer in the league, has more goals + assists than anyone else in the league, and would walk into the first XI of the vast majority of League One teams, why would he want to drop down a league? Especially as he already has god status here and appears to be one of the few players capable of getting on with Hill.
Interest in Hendo on 19:56 - Jan 5 with 2566 viewsjudd

My dad is from Birkenhead and said he saw Perks in the club shop with next season's Tranmere shirt that had Hendo 40 printed on the back.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Interest in Hendo on 20:06 - Jan 5 with 2502 viewsfinberty

Interest in Hendo on 19:56 - Jan 5 by judd

My dad is from Birkenhead and said he saw Perks in the club shop with next season's Tranmere shirt that had Hendo 40 printed on the back.

Saw your Dad in there Judd but didn't want to interrupt his natter with Elvis.
Interest in Hendo on 20:07 - Jan 5 with 2474 viewsjudd

Interest in Hendo on 20:06 - Jan 5 by finberty

Well they are both in the same place...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Interest in Hendo on 20:12 - Jan 5 with 2428 viewskiwidale

Interest in Hendo on 20:06 - Jan 5 by finberty

I'm Elvis. I've never been to Birkenhead well only the Birkenhead just up the road from my house. Lord Lucan says its bollox as well.

Interest in Hendo on 20:14 - Jan 5 with 2397 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Interest in Hendo on 19:53 - Jan 5 by Shun

He’s the third top scorer in the league, has more goals + assists than anyone else in the league, and would walk into the first XI of the vast majority of League One teams, why would he want to drop down a league? Especially as he already has god status here and appears to be one of the few players capable of getting on with Hill.

I said. If they were promoted and we were relegated, which I said they had a fair chance of. Obviously, if alll goes well , both clubs will stay in the same league , but I would not bet against they getting promoted and us getting relegated, or one of the two happening.

Interest in Hendo on 22:11 - Jan 5 with 2103 viewsceme_ender

Interest in Hendo on 19:24 - Jan 5 by kiwidale

Barry I know you are not here to make mischief also you have a genuine interest in local clubs,. What do you make of the mess we have got ourselves in.

I have read this board tonight and think a fair few of you are over reacting massively.
I don't watch you every week and I know it must be very frustrating with three results that you have had but you need to look at the bigger picture.
You are on thirty points , not in the drop zone , with a fair few teams below.
You are on a bad run of results, prior to that you had two wins on the bounce, if that was to happen again you would be up to mid table and in no danger at all.
There is no way you should be looking at sacking one of the only managers in your history that has achieved success.
He has more than earned the right to turn it around if that is his desire, which I am sure it would be.
In all honesty would you have been happy to be in current league position at this stage before the season started after staying up on the last day.
Interest in Hendo on 23:03 - Jan 5 with 1881 viewsDaley_Lama

Mates lads were mascots today.

Hendo gave the pair of them a pair of his boot each.

If he could go up in my estimation, he would have done today but as he’s maxed out, he can’t.

Poll: DF in or out

Interest in Hendo on 00:36 - Jan 6 with 1613 viewsBarryStrange

Interest in Hendo on 19:24 - Jan 5 by kiwidale

Honestly you're about to find out the level of balls your new board have. I feel sorry for them that they are in this situation so early but your home record is shocking and his attitude towards your fans is worse. The relationship feels broken, looking from outside, and he is forever blaming you lot or anyone that dares to question him.

Your last day survival and the cup run covered over how tight a race it was with Oldham, and how bad you were for much of last season, and none of you seem impressed by what has gone on since.

You've made several signings - Perkins and Wilbraham chief among them - that frankly Lee Clark would have made (and you'd have laughed at us doing so) and are at risk of pissing the Hogan money up the wall.

However, despite a sequence of results that I have never seen us go through (0-13 in 3 games is special) you have 30 points and are well placed to stay up. We only had 29 deep into January 2 years ago and survived. There must be more money at the club than pretty much ever before and you produce decent young players time and again. So no need to give up - you're just not where we were this time last year. It's not that bleak.

Someone said about Beckford leaving this month- I've heard the same. It's sad because he was actually good prior to the injury but paying him off won't be cheap and we don't have any money. The legacy of Clark will take years to shift.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024