Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham 16:01 - Jan 6 with 3894 viewsscarrow

Great win for them

Poll: Final position

Oldham on 16:03 - Jan 6 with 2411 views100569

and Barnet well done to them too.
Oldham on 16:04 - Jan 6 with 2398 viewsD_Alien

Yep, a win away at a premier league club - even a struggling one - is no mean feat

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Oldham on 16:17 - Jan 6 with 2299 viewsD_Alien

Oldham on 16:03 - Jan 6 by 100569

and Barnet well done to them too.

Their away win possibly even more impressive than Latics:

59 places between Oldham and Fulham

82 between Barnet and Sheff Utd

Oldham on 16:52 - Jan 6 with 2169 viewsSuddenLad

Good win for Donny as well. No mean feat that.....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Oldham on 16:57 - Jan 6 with 2147 viewsShun

Well done Oldham and Barnet, and Gillingham yesterday, great stuff.
Oldham on 18:25 - Jan 6 with 1990 viewsD_Alien

Oldham on 16:57 - Jan 6 by Shun

Well done Oldham and Barnet, and Gillingham yesterday, great stuff.

And now Newport!

Oldham on 18:26 - Jan 6 with 1980 viewsscarrow

Passion, desire shown by Newport all the effort and commitment which has lacked in the last 3 games Dale have played in.

Poll: Final position

Oldham on 18:27 - Jan 6 with 1967 viewsMoonyDale

How good was Fraser Franks? Oh how I wish we had someone who could put that kind of show on at the back....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Oldham on 18:29 - Jan 6 with 1946 viewswimborne_dale

And well done to Newport Co also. Their first win against a top flight club since 1964.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Oldham on 18:30 - Jan 6 with 1937 viewsrichfoad32

Oldham on 18:25 - Jan 6 by D_Alien

And now Newport!

With taking Spurs to a replay last season and now this, the F.A.Cup has been quite lucrative for them over the past couple of seasons. Good on em, I hope they get another plum tie.
Oldham on 18:31 - Jan 6 with 1933 viewsSuddenLad

Oldham on 18:30 - Jan 6 by richfoad32

With taking Spurs to a replay last season and now this, the F.A.Cup has been quite lucrative for them over the past couple of seasons. Good on em, I hope they get another plum tie.

Spurs perhaps ?

Oldham on 18:32 - Jan 6 with 1918 viewsMoonyDale

Oldham on 18:31 - Jan 6 by SuddenLad

Spurs perhaps ?

At home would be a cracking draw...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Oldham on 18:43 - Jan 6 with 1869 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Oldham on 18:26 - Jan 6 by scarrow

Passion, desire shown by Newport all the effort and commitment which has lacked in the last 3 games Dale have played in.

Agree....good to see a team playing so well for each other and battling for everything.

No pissing about at the back passing to each other till the ball's lost, and players who can actually put a tackle in.......and of course taking a chance to shoot!

We've not seen the like.
Oldham on 18:56 - Jan 6 with 1827 viewsSuddenLad

Oldham on 18:43 - Jan 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Agree....good to see a team playing so well for each other and battling for everything.

No pissing about at the back passing to each other till the ball's lost, and players who can actually put a tackle in.......and of course taking a chance to shoot!

We've not seen the like.

Like the Dale v Tottenham game you mean. Or the game against Charlton in May. Or even the games against Southend & Blackpool less than two weeks ago ?

Oldham on 19:35 - Jan 6 with 1742 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham on 18:56 - Jan 6 by SuddenLad

Like the Dale v Tottenham game you mean. Or the game against Charlton in May. Or even the games against Southend & Blackpool less than two weeks ago ?

Absolutely.

We've undoubtedly had to watch a lot of very poor football in the last couple of seasons, but it's very sad when some people appear to get more pleasure out of making fun of the current malaise than recognising the good things we have done.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oldham on 19:43 - Jan 6 with 1712 viewsSuddenLad

Oldham on 19:35 - Jan 6 by TVOS1907

Absolutely.

We've undoubtedly had to watch a lot of very poor football in the last couple of seasons, but it's very sad when some people appear to get more pleasure out of making fun of the current malaise than recognising the good things we have done.

Very sad, very easy and very contagious. Some folk follow like sheep.

Oldham on 20:26 - Jan 6 with 1644 viewsdingdangblue

Oldham on 19:43 - Jan 6 by SuddenLad

Yes, sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to make a comeback - and there is no doubt that the last 3 performances/results are pretty close to rock bottom as far as Hill and Rochdale are concerned. We can only hope we see possibly some new arrivals this week or a couple of injured players come back - we certainly need a spark before the Peterborough game (hopefully a positive result Tuesday night could help).

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Oldham on 22:11 - Jan 6 with 1479 viewsrochdale_ranger

Oldham on 19:43 - Jan 6 by SuddenLad

Yes everything’s tickety boo because we played spurs in the cup last year after the easiest route to the fifth round we could have asked for ever. Baaaaa baaa baaaaa.

As for Oldham they were singing “Dale Dale are falling apart again” this aft. Fook those scruffbsgs.
Oldham on 22:23 - Jan 6 with 1451 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham on 22:11 - Jan 6 by rochdale_ranger

Yes everything’s tickety boo because we played spurs in the cup last year after the easiest route to the fifth round we could have asked for ever. Baaaaa baaa baaaaa.

As for Oldham they were singing “Dale Dale are falling apart again” this aft. Fook those scruffbsgs.

I'm not sure that's what SuddenLad means; it's certainly not what I meant.

It was more the using of Newport's fine performance and victory to have a dig at our own team that to me was unnecessary and irrelevant, especially when we've produced plenty similar days of our own in recent years.

It's just a shame that some people are taking a perverse pleasure in our current malaise - present company excepted - and can't wait to use a tenuous link to have another go.

However, I'm pleased we seem to interest Oldham fans so much when they're winning away at a Premier League team in the FA Cup!
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 22:27]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oldham on 22:26 - Jan 6 with 1438 viewsR17ALE

Oldham on 22:11 - Jan 6 by rochdale_ranger

No! Don't!

Think about it.

If they were singing that, then celebrate the shift in our club position. Have Oldham really fallen so low that they sing about us? Or have we risen so high that they feel the need to?

Just think!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Oldham on 22:37 - Jan 6 with 1400 viewsjudd

Biffos launched at least one missile at the cheating Fulham player before their penalty.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Oldham on 22:38 - Jan 6 with 1398 viewsfitzochris

Oldham on 22:37 - Jan 6 by judd

Biffos launched at least one missile at the cheating Fulham player before their penalty.

Was it a tyre?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Oldham on 22:40 - Jan 6 with 1392 viewsrochdale_ranger

Oldham on 22:26 - Jan 6 by R17ALE

No! Don't!

Think about it.

If they were singing that, then celebrate the shift in our club position. Have Oldham really fallen so low that they sing about us? Or have we risen so high that they feel the need to?

Just think!

When my Oldham supporting mate text me the videos with a not so witty comment I did text back “you have gone from singing songs about how much you hate Man City to singing about little old Rochdale” the thought did cross my mind. As a club with a really scummy fanbase though I just can’t be happy for them while I will admit beating a prem team is an achievement.
Oldham on 22:46 - Jan 6 with 1371 viewsjudd

Oldham on 22:38 - Jan 6 by fitzochris

Was it a tyre?

Think I'll skip this

Poll: What is it to be then?

Oldham on 22:47 - Jan 6 with 1372 viewskel

Did they TAKE OVER LONDON?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024