Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
City Tonight 11:38 - Jan 8 with 24961 viewsaleanddale

In what is a welcome distraction from woeful league form! tonight we host the City Kids.

Just what side Hilly will put out is anybodys guess I just hope we are on it for 90 minutes and give a proper account of ourselves.

Should be some floating interest and good to see all 4 sides of the ground open for this one.

Win tonight and then spank Posh 4-0 and we will be back on track
City Tonight on 11:39 - Jan 8 with 10081 viewsjudd

Only 3 sides open

Poll: What is it to be then?

City Tonight on 11:43 - Jan 8 with 10046 viewsaleanddale

City Tonight on 11:39 - Jan 8 by judd

Only 3 sides open

Missed that one which is closed Judd?.
City Tonight on 11:46 - Jan 8 with 10030 viewsjudd

City Tonight on 11:43 - Jan 8 by aleanddale

Missed that one which is closed Judd?.

Smith Metals Family Stand?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/2018192/january/rochda

City Tonight on 14:37 - Jan 8 with 9703 viewsDaleiLama

I see the Ratcliffe is offering ice cold draught and bottled beers. I know it's a year round ad, but mulled wine might be a better option tonight? Not exactly an inspired offer.

If memory serves, we bought it off Lees (which is still advertised outside), but is it still tied to Lees and do they have other hand-pumped proper beers from other breweries? I can sup MPA at a push, but I'm not going to when Golden Pippin (or Halo from Cross Bay Brewery) is on at the Reform for £2.65/pint.

I guess the Ratcliffe doesn't have a great turnover of ales and is never going to be other than a social meeting place, but I would be happy to be disabused of this impression?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

City Tonight on 14:50 - Jan 8 with 9665 viewsdingdangblue

Attending my 1st tinpot trophy game since October 2012. Looking forward to seeing young Matheson,Adshead and Morley up against their Premier League peers. Hopefully we don't embarrassment ourselves too much - they put 3 past Barnsley in the last round so they can certainly play a bit.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

City Tonight on 14:59 - Jan 8 with 9633 viewsDaleiLama

City Tonight on 14:50 - Jan 8 by dingdangblue

Attending my 1st tinpot trophy game since October 2012. Looking forward to seeing young Matheson,Adshead and Morley up against their Premier League peers. Hopefully we don't embarrassment ourselves too much - they put 3 past Barnsley in the last round so they can certainly play a bit.

In the last home game in this trophy, we played with much more expression and freedom than the first team - it was quite a stark contrast - like watching Dale two or three season ago and made me quite nostalgic.

City Tonight on 15:07 - Jan 8 with 9611 viewsjudd

City Tonight on 14:59 - Jan 8 by DaleiLama

In the last home game in this trophy, we played with much more expression and freedom than the first team - it was quite a stark contrast - like watching Dale two or three season ago and made me quite nostalgic.

We were seriously lacking up front that night as well, and Oldham were dreadful.

City Tonight on 15:11 - Jan 8 with 9586 viewsDaleiLama

City Tonight on 15:07 - Jan 8 by judd

We were seriously lacking up front that night as well, and Oldham were dreadful.

When are we not seriously lacking up front though without Hendo though? I just like that we attacked flat out, even though the end product was wayward …… that can only get better with practice hopefully. And yes, Oldham were bad. Seeing the clip of City u21 vs Barnsley, we'll be up against a team that you'd expect to score at least one.

Login to get fewer ads

City Tonight on 15:20 - Jan 8 with 9555 viewsTomRAFC

City Tonight on 14:37 - Jan 8 by DaleiLama

I see the Ratcliffe is offering ice cold draught and bottled beers. I know it's a year round ad, but mulled wine might be a better option tonight? Not exactly an inspired offer.

If memory serves, we bought it off Lees (which is still advertised outside), but is it still tied to Lees and do they have other hand-pumped proper beers from other breweries? I can sup MPA at a push, but I'm not going to when Golden Pippin (or Halo from Cross Bay Brewery) is on at the Reform for £2.65/pint.

I guess the Ratcliffe doesn't have a great turnover of ales and is never going to be other than a social meeting place, but I would be happy to be disabused of this impression?

I was in the reform over the weekend and they had a better kept/cheaper pint of Lees bitter in there than you'd get in Rats. Halo is also rather enjoyable. Shame the dark beers have been less regular of late.

That being said, the Burton game was the first time I've gone to Rats for a much needed pint at half time!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

City Tonight on 15:37 - Jan 8 with 9516 viewsdingdangblue

City Tonight on 15:07 - Jan 8 by judd

I wonder if Hendo will be considered tonight? At least on the bench? He has played in this competition at this stage last season when he was a late sub in the defeat to Lincoln.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

City Tonight on 15:58 - Jan 8 with 9448 viewsDale92

Youth team played earlier today, notably players excluded were Matheson, Morley, Hamazat, Yonsian. So, they'll be in the squad tonight, would have liked to see what Dunne and Neild look like tbh, must be better than Done and McNulty. I think Hendo will play, he's the only person who can score, maybe Dooley will appear. On a side note, have Randall and Clough left? I seen a HITC piece saying Clough was back at Forest and Hill didnt mention Randall the other day.

This is the One, I've waited for

City Tonight on 16:12 - Jan 8 with 9392 viewsYorkshire_Dale

City Tonight on 15:58 - Jan 8 by Dale92

Youth team played earlier today, notably players excluded were Matheson, Morley, Hamazat, Yonsian. So, they'll be in the squad tonight, would have liked to see what Dunne and Neild look like tbh, must be better than Done and McNulty. I think Hendo will play, he's the only person who can score, maybe Dooley will appear. On a side note, have Randall and Clough left? I seen a HITC piece saying Clough was back at Forest and Hill didnt mention Randall the other day.

Oh dear.....Youth Team dicked 5-0,it's spreading.
But as you suggest if half the squad were missing in order to shore up the leaky First Team that's not a reflection on their result.

Do hope Hendo plays,there is £40 k up for grabs towards the Hexit slush fund.....and as Col says City hardly need that pittance.
City Tonight on 16:23 - Jan 8 with 9364 viewsJames1980

City Tonight on 16:12 - Jan 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

Oh dear.....Youth Team dicked 5-0,it's spreading.
But as you suggest if half the squad were missing in order to shore up the leaky First Team that's not a reflection on their result.

Do hope Hendo plays,there is £40 k up for grabs towards the Hexit slush fund.....and as Col says City hardly need that pittance.

Twitter feed said the yoot played well and had a few good chances

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

City Tonight on 16:39 - Jan 8 with 9327 viewsMoonyDale

City Tonight on 15:37 - Jan 8 by dingdangblue

I wonder if Hendo will be considered tonight? At least on the bench? He has played in this competition at this stage last season when he was a late sub in the defeat to Lincoln.

We have to put out the strongest possible side we can within the rules, id def start Hendo up front.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

City Tonight on 16:45 - Jan 8 with 9298 viewsJimmyRustler

Am I alone in thinking that the prices would be much more reasonable once we owned the Ratcliffe? I know they've got us by the balls once we're in the stadium and can essentialy charge whatever they want but it's a little bit extortionate, especially when you're handed a pre-pulled pint at half time
City Tonight on 16:53 - Jan 8 with 9257 viewsblackdogblue

City Tonight on 15:58 - Jan 8 by Dale92

Hate acronyms TBH...😀

What’s HTIC??

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

City Tonight on 17:00 - Jan 8 with 9214 viewsblackdogblue

I tend to frequent the Reform on occasions, brings home the mystery of anominity behind the user names used on here, wonder how many of us actually know who’s who obv apart from the Cem clique as it’s too expensive & a random clown in a black & white shirt with a Notts County badge on it (no offence Chalky my friend) 😀😂

City Tonight on 17:00 - Jan 8 with 9214 viewsscarrow

I think the HITC piece maybe rubbish, Clough was mentioned by Hill in his post match interview Saturday, Randall was a not - That might have changed since then of course.

Poll: Final position

City Tonight on 17:00 - Jan 8 with 9214 viewsfitzochris

City Tonight on 16:53 - Jan 8 by blackdogblue

Hate acronyms TBH...😀

What’s HTIC??

A website that promotes the news agents want shared.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

City Tonight on 17:02 - Jan 8 with 9206 viewsSuddenLad

City Tonight on 16:53 - Jan 8 by blackdogblue

Hate acronyms TBH...😀

What’s HTIC??

Habitually Talks Inane Crap

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

City Tonight on 17:04 - Jan 8 with 9193 viewsblackdogblue

City Tonight on 17:02 - Jan 8 by SuddenLad

Habitually Talks Inane Crap

Cherrs lad, following on from my last post, did u frequent the Waggon & Horses before its demise?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 17:11]

City Tonight on 17:44 - Jan 8 with 9042 viewsMIlnrowdale

Randall played for Liverpool u23 yesterday
City Tonight on 18:07 - Jan 8 with 8951 viewsD_Dale

City Tonight on 16:39 - Jan 8 by MoonyDale

We have to put out the strongest possible side we can within the rules, id def start Hendo up front.

No Hendo, but a few players who played on Saturday are due to start.
City Tonight on 18:21 - Jan 8 with 8850 viewsBrookers81

City Tonight on 18:07 - Jan 8 by D_Dale

No Hendo, but a few players who played on Saturday are due to start.

HOW I THINK WE LINE UP

NORMAN
MATHESON MJ WILLIAMS McNULTY KGOSI
ADSHEAD RATHBONE
DOOLEY MORLEY DONE
HOLDEN

3⃣1⃣ Brad Wade
2⃣ Joe Rafferty
1⃣9⃣ Bradden Inman
3⃣6⃣ Matty Gillam
4⃣4⃣ Adejuwon Hamzat
4⃣5⃣ Florian Yonsian
4⃣9⃣ Lewis Bradley

Poll: Which position do we need to sign a new player in first ?

City Tonight on 18:29 - Jan 8 with 8788 viewsrichfoad32

City Tonight on 18:21 - Jan 8 by Brookers81

HOW I THINK WE LINE UP

NORMAN
MATHESON MJ WILLIAMS McNULTY KGOSI
ADSHEAD RATHBONE
DOOLEY MORLEY DONE
HOLDEN

3⃣1⃣ Brad Wade
2⃣ Joe Rafferty
1⃣9⃣ Bradden Inman
3⃣6⃣ Matty Gillam
4⃣4⃣ Adejuwon Hamzat
4⃣5⃣ Florian Yonsian
4⃣9⃣ Lewis Bradley

Good to see Dooley return from injury/Hill's bad books.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024