Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Long 19:04 - Jan 8 with 3567 viewsscarrow

Contracted mutually terminated by Fleetwood today

Poll: Final position

Long on 19:25 - Jan 8 with 3431 viewselectricblue

Well we will soon know then if he is heading to Dale....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Long on 19:31 - Jan 8 with 3396 viewsrdaleouis

Rumoured to be joining Blackpool apparently
Long on 20:00 - Jan 8 with 3212 viewsrichfoad32

Long on 19:31 - Jan 8 by rdaleouis

If he went there, it would push players like Max Clayton and Mark Cullen down the pecking order, either one I would be happy to see at Dale.
Long on 21:05 - Jan 8 with 2990 viewsrdaleouis

Long on 19:31 - Jan 8 by rdaleouis

He has now signed for Blackpool.
Long on 21:19 - Jan 8 with 2888 viewsDalefc

No idea what has gone on here. His cousin, Liam was contracting where I work until recently and told me it was done and dusted that he was moving to Dale. I'll message him and try and find out what happened.

The deal at Blackpool just till the end of the season so sounds like a stop gap deal.
Long on 21:29 - Jan 8 with 2812 viewskiwidale

Long on 21:19 - Jan 8 by Dalefc

No idea what has gone on here. His cousin, Liam was contracting where I work until recently and told me it was done and dusted that he was moving to Dale. I'll message him and try and find out what happened.

The deal at Blackpool just till the end of the season so sounds like a stop gap deal.

Only guessing that the current disarray has changed his mind. The grapevine will extend way beyond our borough the omens are not good for recruitment. The problem and solution are easy to identify Hill knew weeks ago who was going and had ample time to line up replacements, now 8 days into the window and what have we to show ……. fill in the dots I cant even remember the lads name I can only remember the badge on his shoulders.

This is not the time for bickering.

Long on 21:30 - Jan 8 with 2781 viewskel

Long on 21:19 - Jan 8 by Dalefc

Aye, pops off and do just that.
Long on 21:36 - Jan 8 with 2708 viewsrichfoad32

Long on 21:29 - Jan 8 by kiwidale

Only guessing that the current disarray has changed his mind. The grapevine will extend way beyond our borough the omens are not good for recruitment. The problem and solution are easy to identify Hill knew weeks ago who was going and had ample time to line up replacements, now 8 days into the window and what have we to show ……. fill in the dots I cant even remember the lads name I can only remember the badge on his shoulders.

'The Lad' had a decent game tonight. I won't bother naming him as it will obviously make no difference to you.
Login to get fewer ads

Long on 21:42 - Jan 8 with 2655 viewskiwidale

Long on 21:36 - Jan 8 by richfoad32

'The Lad' had a decent game tonight. I won't bother naming him as it will obviously make no difference to you.

why the comment about making "no difference to me" fantastic that he impressed tonight you cant ask more of him than that. I hope he proves to be another rabbit out of Hills hat.

Long on 21:47 - Jan 8 with 2596 viewsSunningDale

Long on 21:42 - Jan 8 by kiwidale

why the comment about making "no difference to me" fantastic that he impressed tonight you cant ask more of him than that. I hope he proves to be another rabbit out of Hills hat.

Obviously took the fact you couldn't remember his name as a sign you didn't much care. Presumptuous fool......

......my money's on it being senility.

Poll: Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

Long on 22:32 - Jan 8 with 2397 viewskiwidale

Long on 21:47 - Jan 8 by SunningDale

Obviously took the fact you couldn't remember his name as a sign you didn't much care. Presumptuous fool......

......my money's on it being senility.

It was not me who reported your post as abusive however it has been reported as such, maybe its time for the mods to act when the sole purpose of a post is to denigrate. You are building a record of having a pop at me for no other reason than its the way you roll. You are testing my intent not to get drawn into tit for tat replies so in future please ignore my posts there's a good boy.

Long on 14:23 - Jan 9 with 1785 views100569

Gone to Blackpool on a free
Long on 16:44 - Jan 9 with 1584 viewsEllDale

Dos that mean that Stephen Davies is available....?
Long on 17:17 - Jan 9 with 1491 viewssweetcorn

Long on 16:44 - Jan 9 by EllDale

He can stay unavailable for me. Dont want him near the club..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Long on 17:32 - Jan 9 with 1434 viewsrichfoad32

Long on 16:44 - Jan 9 by EllDale

Pass on Davies thanks. But as I've said above, it might mean either Max Clayton or Mark Cullen are expendable. Either one I'd be happy with.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024