Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bielsa 19:41 - Jan 16 with 2478 viewsSaxonDale

Top trolling of Derby County tonight. Following their complaints over ‘spygate’ he has explained that his team watch hundreds of hours of videos per team to analysis tactics, personnel and set pieces, then condences this into short information. To prove such he did a 45 minute presentation highlighting all of Derby’s tactics to the national press- including all of Leed’s individual notes on particular players. Will be interesting to see what happens going forward. Don’t think it’s over by any stretch of the imagination.
Bielsa on 07:46 - Jan 17 with 2241 viewsEllDale

So with all that technology available and backed up by reports by official Leeds scouts why the hell did he need to send someone skulking in the bushes at Derby's training ground?
I just don't see the need or the point?
I know that the police were called but I don't see what this spy could be charged with unless it was trespass?
Bielsa on 13:04 - Jan 17 with 2075 viewsoff2div1

Keith Hill needs to go and have a chat with Bielsa on his work on set pieces .
Bielsa on 13:21 - Jan 17 with 2056 viewsjudd

Bielsa on 07:46 - Jan 17 by EllDale

So with all that technology available and backed up by reports by official Leeds scouts why the hell did he need to send someone skulking in the bushes at Derby's training ground?
I just don't see the need or the point?
I know that the police were called but I don't see what this spy could be charged with unless it was trespass?

Perhaps he was in the bushes knocking one out?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bielsa on 13:54 - Jan 17 with 2014 viewsYouTubeDale

Bielsa on 13:04 - Jan 17 by off2div1

Keith Hill needs to go and have a chat with Bielsa on his work on set pieces .

Yes, our set pieces...well, you have to think hard to think of any. Yes, patterns of play. Wouldn’t it be good to be recognised as a team known for good set pieces? Which then begs the question, do we practice set pieces? Are our training grounds good enough for practicising set pieces? Does Keith believe in set pieces?

On the other side of the coin, recently, we are not good at defending set pieces.

If we can solve these 2 weaknesses it could go along way to see us remaining in League 1.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 13:55]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024