Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible Train Disruption On Saturday 18:34 - Jan 17 with 811 viewsNinco

If anyone travels to the game by train, I've just heard that most of the train drivers will be going on strike at 5pm on Saturday, so it might be worth planning how you will get home.
Possible Train Disruption On Saturday on 18:44 - Jan 17 with 795 viewsJames1980

Happy to share a taxi to Manchester or Stockport if it helps

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Possible Train Disruption On Saturday on 19:08 - Jan 17 with 765 viewsrochdaleriddler

Last train is 17.50, plenty of time to get to station

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Possible Train Disruption On Saturday on 19:51 - Jan 17 with 729 viewsTVOS1907

Northern Rail trains have been on strike on Saturday evenings for the last six months.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Possible Train Disruption On Saturday on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 729 viewsSuddenLad

Possible Train Disruption On Saturday on 19:08 - Jan 17 by rochdaleriddler

Last train is 17.50, plenty of time to get to station

The problem may arise with missing subsequent connecting trains, not the ones leaving Rochdale.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Possible Train Disruption On Saturday on 20:00 - Jan 17 with 718 viewsonedalefan

Where have you been for the last couple of months?
It's not every train, it's just Northern and it's not the drivers, it's the guards. The same guards that have been striking on a Saturday every week and services run down after 5pm, not just stop. I'm sure by now people know how to get home in the circumstances.
Possible Train Disruption On Saturday on 20:02 - Jan 17 with 713 viewsrochdaleriddler

Possible Train Disruption On Saturday on 20:00 - Jan 17 by onedalefan

It's not every train, it's just Northern and it's not the drivers, it's the guards. The same guards that have been striking on a Saturday every week and services run down after 5pm, not just stop. I'm sure by now people know how to get home in the circumstances.

Exactly

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Possible Train Disruption On Saturday on 20:19 - Jan 17 with 688 viewsJames1980

Possible Train Disruption On Saturday on 20:00 - Jan 17 by onedalefan

Is it the case drivers have now joined though?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Possible Train Disruption On Saturday on 20:32 - Jan 17 with 672 viewsonedalefan

Possible Train Disruption On Saturday on 20:19 - Jan 17 by James1980

Is it the case drivers have now joined though?

No, just the guards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024