Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood Win - How Important? 17:59 - Jan 18 with 892 viewsjonahwhereru

Last season taught me that suggested must win games where you don’t win are an anxiety attack that passes. Blackpool (include myself in this) was one of many touted must win games in which we didn’t do the job, but we still stayed up.

Tomorrow we could drop into the bottom four if results don’t go our way, but it is to early to call it a must win game for the club. From the fans perspective though I think a win is very important tomorrow, to address valid concerns about home form. The main objective for me tomorrow is to stop the rot of league losses and to give a performance that encourages the crowd on the day and for the future. Here’s hoping.

Other than Wade in goal being a shoe in (must be his turn by now, have no idea on team selection. Although hope both the Ethan’s have not upset anyone and will start.

UTD

Fleetwood Win - How Important? on 12:21 - Jan 19 with 686 viewsEllDale

We need a win for a variety of reasons.

We need to redress the shocking home form of the last couple of years. There are some difficult away games between now and May which I can't see us getting anything from.
OK I know we won at Rotherham and Peterborough in the final quarter of last season but I can't see us repeating that sort of feat unless we learn to defend.

It's improved home form that willkeep us up.

A win would help to regain confidence

A win would be a boost for the long suffering fans who only get to home matches

We need to keep clubs below us at arms length because they are all strengthening and could go a run similar to those which Scunthorpe and Bradford City have recently enjoyed.
Fleetwood Win - How Important? on 12:33 - Jan 19 with 666 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The most important thing today is to stop the sequence of dickings we are on.....Posh apart we all know we are soft as ...... at the back,and the opposition know it too. We have one or two pussy players,today's weather might not suit them,again. Get stuck in please and press a bit.

An odd shot might help and no pissing around at the back till we loose possesion, no silly corners or free kicks in stupid areas etc etc......and Goalis,please have some smelling salts to hand.

That's it.

A point would help but as Confuscius said "Draws is useless" in our pickle.

And finally,I think we will do well today.

Go in peace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024