Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Anniversary! 09:16 - Jan 22 with 4453 viewsdingdangblue

22nd January 2013...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2266422/

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Happy Anniversary! on 11:11 - Jan 22 with 3156 viewsDaleiLama

"Sugar" anniversary. Perhaps to help the medicine go down?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Happy Anniversary! on 11:53 - Jan 22 with 3101 viewsD_Alien

KH was in charge for four and a half years during his first spell

Is it a coincidence that the downturn in our fortunes occurred four and a half years into his current spell? Probably, but i wonder if there isn't also a human reaction to staying in one place for a certain length of time, that only the greatest managers (e.g. SAF) can overcome?

It's difficult to look back and think that in our last game of the second four and a half year spell, we were in contention for a play-off place

Of course, we need to look ahead. I wonder what KH sees?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Happy Anniversary! on 11:57 - Jan 22 with 3091 viewsSuddenLad

Happy Anniversary! on 11:53 - Jan 22 by D_Alien

Is it a coincidence that the downturn in our fortunes occurred four and a half years into his current spell? Probably, but i wonder if there isn't also a human reaction to staying in one place for a certain length of time, that only the greatest managers (e.g. SAF) can overcome?

It's difficult to look back and think that in our last game of the second four and a half year spell, we were in contention for a play-off place

He sees youth as the way forward. Transition in progress.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Happy Anniversary! on 12:06 - Jan 22 with 3080 viewsdingdangblue

Happy Anniversary! on 11:53 - Jan 22 by D_Alien

At the end of the day nobody can honestly expect us to be challenging for promotion every season Keith Hill is at Dale. He seems to be ok with that thought but unfortunately some fans want what he's done for 8 years out of 10 to be 10 years out of 10. His incredible success with us is now also his biggest challenge - maintaining it - which quite frankly is an impossible task. I dont fear getting relegated with Keith Hill as it is most probably our best chance of promotion in his final 2 years with us.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Happy Anniversary! on 12:06 - Jan 22 with 3079 viewsrochdaleriddler

Happy Anniversary! on 11:57 - Jan 22 by SuddenLad

He sees youth as the way forward. Transition in progress.

Ah that explains the Perkins/wilbraham signings

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Happy Anniversary! on 12:14 - Jan 22 with 3064 viewsSuddenLad

Happy Anniversary! on 12:06 - Jan 22 by rochdaleriddler

And the fact one has left.........the last 3 words of my last post are what you should concentrate on. Or ask the CEO.

Happy Anniversary! on 12:17 - Jan 22 with 3054 viewsTVOS1907

Happy Anniversary! on 12:06 - Jan 22 by rochdaleriddler

Hindsight is useful, but no use.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Happy Anniversary! on 12:31 - Jan 22 with 3023 viewsD_Alien

Happy Anniversary! on 12:17 - Jan 22 by TVOS1907

Which medieval poet said that?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Anniversary! on 12:33 - Jan 22 with 3016 viewsfunkkk

Dale Twitter account completely not understanding the mood of the fan base once again re this 😤
Happy Anniversary! on 12:45 - Jan 22 with 2979 viewsSuddenLad

Happy Anniversary! on 12:33 - Jan 22 by funkkk

Dale Twitter account completely not understanding the mood of the fan base once again re this 😤

Bollock$. The club twitter account is nothing to do with anything other than publicising club matters for the benefit of social media users.

A few whingeing fans on here is not representative of the whole fan base. Whether you like it or not, KH has been here for six years in his current spell. The club announced on Twitter. You don't have to throw a party.

Happy Anniversary! on 12:47 - Jan 22 with 2976 viewsdingdangblue

Not necessarily - they didn't mention it till I posted it on here.

Happy Anniversary! on 13:37 - Jan 22 with 2863 viewsSuddenLad

Reading the comments on the relevant Twitter feed, completely debunks your theory......

Happy Anniversary! on 15:26 - Jan 22 with 2751 viewsrochdaleriddler

Happy Anniversary! on 12:14 - Jan 22 by SuddenLad

And the fact one has left.........the last 3 words of my last post are what you should concentrate on. Or ask the CEO.

I’ll decide what I concentrate on thanks, you told me that I knew nothing and the oldies would help the younger players develop

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Happy Anniversary! on 15:28 - Jan 22 with 2745 viewsrochdaleriddler

Happy Anniversary! on 12:17 - Jan 22 by TVOS1907

Foresight is ok though, some of us queried the signings at the time and were pilloried on here

Happy Anniversary! on 15:38 - Jan 22 with 2734 viewsTVOS1907

Happy Anniversary! on 15:28 - Jan 22 by rochdaleriddler

Foresight is ok though, some of us queried the signings at the time and were pilloried on here

I think there were views for and against, as in most situations. Hardly 'pilloried'.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 15:41]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Happy Anniversary! on 16:48 - Jan 22 with 2655 viewsfunkkk

Happy Anniversary! on 13:37 - Jan 22 by SuddenLad

Reading the comments on the relevant Twitter feed, completely debunks your theory......

I preferred your first, more shouty, post. Check the Facebook post to un-debunk my theory. Whichever side of the fence you stand on only a fool would suggest there hasn't been growing unrest towards the manager over the last 6 weeks.

You claim a few whinging fans on here don't represent the fan base but positive comments on twitter do?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 16:51]
Happy Anniversary! on 16:51 - Jan 22 with 2647 viewsMoonyDale

Happy Anniversary! on 16:48 - Jan 22 by funkkk

I preferred your first, more shouty, post. Check the Facebook post to un-debunk my theory. Whichever side of the fence you stand on only a fool would suggest there hasn't been growing unrest towards the manager over the last 6 weeks.

You claim a few whinging fans on here don't represent the fan base but positive comments on twitter do?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 16:51]

Surely not, after all it's just us few whingers ......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Happy Anniversary! on 17:01 - Jan 22 with 2623 viewssweetcorn

Happy Anniversary! on 15:28 - Jan 22 by rochdaleriddler

F*ck me get a life, why are you so upset about posts on a forum from people you dont even know?

It’s not even the first time you’ve made a comment like this. Would a chufty medal for you being right about a player perhaps heal the obviously open wound?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Happy Anniversary! on 17:12 - Jan 22 with 2596 viewsrochdaleriddler

Happy Anniversary! on 17:01 - Jan 22 by sweetcorn

F*ck me get a life, why are you so upset about posts on a forum from people you dont even know?

It’s not even the first time you’ve made a comment like this. Would a chufty medal for you being right about a player perhaps heal the obviously open wound?

Angry ? Not at all. You , however seem upset. Bless

Happy Anniversary! on 18:19 - Jan 22 with 2522 views49thseason

Thank you, how did you know? 35 years today!.... Oh..........Ahh well never mind.
Happy Anniversary! on 19:14 - Jan 22 with 2459 viewskel

Happy Anniversary! on 17:01 - Jan 22 by sweetcorn

Wait till he starts on the booze. We’ll all be “dicks” later 😂
Happy Anniversary! on 19:20 - Jan 22 with 2441 viewsrochdaleriddler

Happy Anniversary! on 19:14 - Jan 22 by kel

Wait till he starts on the booze. We’ll all be “dicks” later 😂

Later?

Happy Anniversary! on 19:22 - Jan 22 with 2438 viewskel

Happy Anniversary! on 19:20 - Jan 22 by rochdaleriddler

Later?

Well yes. It’s quite clear you struggle to handle your drink and strangely never reply to posts when you’ve sobered up. I can see you’re still hurting from the other week though. Take it on the chins and move on.

Excellent “avoiding of the place for a bit” btw, or don’t you remember posting that either.
Happy Anniversary! on 20:16 - Jan 22 with 2362 viewsrochdaleriddler

Happy Anniversary! on 19:22 - Jan 22 by kel

Well yes. It’s quite clear you struggle to handle your drink and strangely never reply to posts when you’ve sobered up. I can see you’re still hurting from the other week though. Take it on the chins and move on.

Excellent “avoiding of the place for a bit” btw, or don’t you remember posting that either.

I’m not hurting from anything, nor have I been drinking. My stating I was avoiding the forum for a bit was in response to the ridiculing of a fan travelling hundreds of miles to a game. Stop stalking me dear

Happy Anniversary! on 20:24 - Jan 22 with 2340 viewskel

Happy Anniversary! on 20:16 - Jan 22 by rochdaleriddler

I’m not hurting from anything, nor have I been drinking. My stating I was avoiding the forum for a bit was in response to the ridiculing of a fan travelling hundreds of miles to a game. Stop stalking me dear

See, you can manage a post without abusing someone. Pat on the head for you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024