Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clough returns... 22:01 - Jan 31 with 7453 viewsSuddenLad

Ć¢ā‚¬Å“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooledĆ¢ā‚¬Ā

Clough returns... on 22:06 - Jan 31 with 6052 viewsYouTubeDale

Great news. We beat off other clubs, heā€™s now fit and heā€™s ā€œraring to goā€ for the final 16 games.

Just what the doctor ordered.

Bring it on....

Let battle commence....

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Clough returns... on 22:17 - Jan 31 with 5896 viewsoff2div1

Clough prefers Hilly over Roy Keane
Clough returns... on 22:31 - Jan 31 with 5779 viewsTVOS1907

Clough returns... on 22:17 - Jan 31 by off2div1

Clough prefers Hilly over Roy Keane

Or, Forest have just signed Pele so he knew he had no chance of a game there!

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2019/january/forest-sign-pele/

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Clough returns... on 22:32 - Jan 31 with 5744 viewsDiddyDave

Raring to go,for what? Sitting on the bench,coming on ten minutes from the end when the cause is already lost? Clough needs to start,or he`s wasting his time.
Clough returns... on 10:59 - Feb 1 with 5121 viewsgeraldo

Clough returns... on 22:32 - Jan 31 by DiddyDave

Raring to go,for what? Sitting on the bench,coming on ten minutes from the end when the cause is already lost? Clough needs to start,or he`s wasting his time.

He has to start even if he comes off after 60 mins or so - the question now is that we need to offload our other so called "strikers" - Gillam , Calvin and Willby so that there is no chance that Hilly can play them ahead of Zach!!
Clough returns... on 12:01 - Feb 1 with 5011 viewsdingdangblue

Clough returns... on 10:59 - Feb 1 by geraldo

He has to start even if he comes off after 60 mins or so - the question now is that we need to offload our other so called "strikers" - Gillam , Calvin and Willby so that there is no chance that Hilly can play them ahead of Zach!!

It will be a bit difficult to offload the other 'strikers' now.

#stuckwiththem

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Clough returns... on 12:21 - Feb 1 with 4949 viewsjonesy

Henderson and Hughes feeding off Calvin and Dooley might work? Old fashioned?
Clough returns... on 12:36 - Feb 1 with 4894 viewsTVOS1907

Clough returns... on 12:21 - Feb 1 by jonesy

Henderson and Hughes feeding off Calvin and Dooley might work? Old fashioned?

Hughes?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Clough returns... on 12:42 - Feb 1 with 4866 viewsD_Alien

So... we get rid of the other frontmen at the club and when Clough tires after 60 minutes we replace him with...?

[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 12:44]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Clough returns... on 12:48 - Feb 1 with 4842 viewssweetcorn

Clough returns... on 12:42 - Feb 1 by D_Alien

So... we get rid of the other frontmen at the club and when Clough tires after 60 minutes we replace him with...?

[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 12:44]

We have more than enough players who can play in the forward positions to justify offloading a couple.

Wilbraham, henderson, pyke, williams, inman, Andrew, gillam, dooley and since i never want to see done LB again throw him in again.

We should be looking to offload at least 3 or 4 of them next season

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Clough returns... on 12:51 - Feb 1 with 4829 viewsleedsdale

Clough returns... on 12:48 - Feb 1 by sweetcorn

We have more than enough players who can play in the forward positions to justify offloading a couple.

Wilbraham, henderson, pyke, williams, inman, Andrew, gillam, dooley and since i never want to see done LB again throw him in again.

The players out of contract in the summer are:

Wade
McNulty
Nthle
Rathbone
Morley
Williams
Inman
Done
Thompson
Wilbraham

I would only look to keep Wade, Morley and Rathbone
Clough returns... on 13:05 - Feb 1 with 4793 viewssweetcorn

Clough returns... on 12:51 - Feb 1 by leedsdale

The players out of contract in the summer are:

Wade
McNulty
Nthle
Rathbone
Morley
Williams
Inman
Done
Thompson
Wilbraham

I would only look to keep Wade, Morley and Rathbone

Iā€™ve heard Morley will be leaving in the summer and looking for a new club due to lack of game time being offered here.

Iā€™d keep Wade, McNulty and Rathbone. McNulty would be signed on the provision that heā€™s aware heā€™ll be our back up CB.

Iā€™d possibly sign williams up as well just to protect our investment and hopefully get some of that back with a transfer away.

Clough returns... on 13:06 - Feb 1 with 4786 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Yes,we keep raving on about the lad but rarely have we seen him, ( 2 injuries did n't help)....lets use him as much as we can to get out of the soft and smelly.And all the other loanees whenever we can.

Still think there is a place for Calvin but why is Alby still here....he only got a bit of a game last weekend because there was no else to call on and he had n't play a game for 2 months prior to it....it's crazy. Even Matty Done should be nowhere near the first eleven and you can add Inman and Williams11 too......they're fairweather players at best.

Get some of the kids in too,they will have a bit of determination.
Clough returns... on 13:10 - Feb 1 with 4768 viewssweetcorn

Clough returns... on 13:06 - Feb 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Yes,we keep raving on about the lad but rarely have we seen him, ( 2 injuries did n't help)....lets use him as much as we can to get out of the soft and smelly.And all the other loanees whenever we can.

Still think there is a place for Calvin but why is Alby still here....he only got a bit of a game last weekend because there was no else to call on and he had n't play a game for 2 months prior to it....it's crazy. Even Matty Done should be nowhere near the first eleven and you can add Inman and Williams11 too......they're fairweather players at best.

Get some of the kids in too,they will have a bit of determination.

To get rid of someone, there has to be someone willing to take him. Itā€™s not really rocket science to understand why he is still at the club..

Heā€™ll be gone in the summer and wouldnā€™t be surprised if he retired.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 13:11]

Clough returns... on 13:29 - Feb 1 with 4722 viewsD_Alien

Clough returns... on 12:48 - Feb 1 by sweetcorn

Did you read the post i replied to? It wasn't about having too many forward players in the squad...

Clough returns... on 13:35 - Feb 1 with 4703 viewssweetcorn

Clough returns... on 13:29 - Feb 1 by D_Alien

Did you read the post i replied to? It wasn't about having too many forward players in the squad...

Yes and my point still stands, he said about getting rid of 3 players to which you said who would we replace a tireing clough with if we got rid of our forwards, I was pointing out we still have another 5 players who would be able to play in that position even with those 3 gone..

Clough returns... on 13:41 - Feb 1 with 4685 viewsD_Alien

Clough returns... on 13:35 - Feb 1 by sweetcorn

Yes and my point still stands, he said about getting rid of 3 players to which you said who would we replace a tireing clough with if we got rid of our forwards, I was pointing out we still have another 5 players who would be able to play in that position even with those 3 gone..

Just like we'd have a goalkeeping coach to replace Lillis if he went off injured?

You (rightly) argued on another thread that it's a problem for us not having backup in a particular position. Geraldo was suggesting (ok, probably scurrilously) that we do the same so Clough couldn't fail to be named in the starting line-up

Your point is valid, but not in reply to my post!

Clough returns... on 13:50 - Feb 1 with 4653 views1907

Clough returns... on 13:05 - Feb 1 by sweetcorn

Iā€™ve heard Morley will be leaving in the summer and looking for a new club due to lack of game time being offered here.

Iā€™d keep Wade, McNulty and Rathbone. McNulty would be signed on the provision that heā€™s aware heā€™ll be our back up CB.

Iā€™d possibly sign williams up as well just to protect our investment and hopefully get some of that back with a transfer away.

Iā€™m sure in the back of my mind Williams signed a 3 year deal?
Clough returns... on 14:20 - Feb 1 with 4594 viewsjonesy

Clough returns... on 12:36 - Feb 1 by TVOS1907

Hughes?

What a wally. Clough!!
Clough returns... on 14:20 - Feb 1 with 4594 viewsnordenblue

Clough returns... on 12:36 - Feb 1 by TVOS1907

Hughes?

Marks dusting his boots down as we speak..
Clough returns... on 14:44 - Feb 1 with 4527 viewsDareToCalvin

Clough returns... on 13:50 - Feb 1 by 1907

Iā€™m sure in the back of my mind Williams signed a 3 year deal?

''Rochdale AFC are delighted to announce that midfielder Jordan Williams has joined the club from Barrow.

Keith Hill has made his second signing of the summer with the acquisition of winger Jordan Williams from Barrow on a 2 year deal for an undisclosed fee.''

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2017/june/jordan-williams-06.06.17/
Clough returns... on 16:54 - Feb 1 with 4273 viewsJames1980

Hill received a lot of criticism for not picking Clough seems like most of this was unjustified. However does the policy on injuries end up being a rod for his own back? Perhaps the match day team sheet could include injuries as well.
Saying that the latest interview he has said Nthle, Rathbone and Done are out

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Clough returns... on 17:18 - Feb 1 with 4208 viewsBrierls

Clough returns... on 16:54 - Feb 1 by James1980

Hill received a lot of criticism for not picking Clough seems like most of this was unjustified. However does the policy on injuries end up being a rod for his own back? Perhaps the match day team sheet could include injuries as well.
Saying that the latest interview he has said Nthle, Rathbone and Done are out

Sorry, I may have misread, but are you suggesting injuries should be stated on a teamsheet?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 17:19]
Clough returns... on 17:29 - Feb 1 with 4169 viewsJames1980

Clough returns... on 17:18 - Feb 1 by Brierls

Sorry, I may have misread, but are you suggesting injuries should be stated on a teamsheet?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 17:19]

I did, the reason being is as follows. In the forum it was said injuries are not announced for tactical reasons. Well if they are on the team sheet that would make no difference surely. Because the teams and potential subs have already been picked. Although it might be an advantage for the next team to play us.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Clough returns... on 17:41 - Feb 1 with 4129 viewsTomRAFC

These odd body panning videos made me think of this Father Ted classic.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024