Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patriots v Rams 07:40 - Feb 3 with 2346 viewsNigeriamark

Super Bowl is here again. After a very interesting season with lots of surprises, it’s the same old Bellichick/Brady patriots in the final for the umpteenth time. Both teams squeezed into the final, the Rams because of the “non call” 2 weeks ago and the Patriots in OT v the Chiefs

The Browns finally stopped being the laughing stock of the NFL (7-8-1) and will have exceptions of the play offs next year. Mahones of the Chiefs should be the seasons MVP and I would have loved to see them there today

Rams to squeak home tonight
Patriots v Rams on 09:00 - Feb 3 with 2314 viewsmacro

Don’t follow American Football personally but a friend of mine is at the game tonight and cheering on the Rams
Patriots v Rams on 09:32 - Feb 3 with 2290 viewsisitme

I would never back against Brady and Bellichick, who is the Alex Ferguson of coaches. It could quite easily have been the Chiefs and the Saints apart from Ford's offside which had no affect on the Brady interception and the awful non call on a blatant pass interference.I suspect the game will come down to how the Pats offensive line handles Donald and Suh.
Patriots v Rams on 10:21 - Feb 3 with 2262 viewsrichfoad32

The Patriots were in the first Super Bowl I remember watching in 1986, when they got creamed by the Bears. I expect it to be a lot closer tonight. I was a massive NFL follower in those days, not so much any more. Who is headlining the 'Never Tedious' Super Bowl halftime show?
Patriots v Rams on 10:25 - Feb 3 with 2256 viewsNigeriamark

Patriots v Rams on 10:21 - Feb 3 by richfoad32

The Patriots were in the first Super Bowl I remember watching in 1986, when they got creamed by the Bears. I expect it to be a lot closer tonight. I was a massive NFL follower in those days, not so much any more. Who is headlining the 'Never Tedious' Super Bowl halftime show?

Maroon 5. Very underwhelming. Looking forward to the game though even if it is 1.30 AM for me
Patriots v Rams on 12:36 - Feb 3 with 2171 viewspioneer

ABP...anyone but the patriots...belicheck is as lovable as Alex Ferguson, while the Rams have upped and left town twice so I won’t be basking in either sides victory.
Patriots v Rams on 14:02 - Feb 3 with 2106 viewsDaleiLama

Patriots v Rams on 12:36 - Feb 3 by pioneer

ABP...anyone but the patriots...belicheck is as lovable as Alex Ferguson, while the Rams have upped and left town twice so I won’t be basking in either sides victory.

Hear, hear. I'll be taping it. I can't bear to see the Pats score, so I hit x30 for their drives and only stop it if they turn the ball over. If the Pats go up by 14 at any point I will delete the recording immediately. I would rather eat uncooked, rancid chicken than watch the Cheatriots win again. Needless to say the Miami miracle was the season high-point for me.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Patriots v Rams on 14:08 - Feb 3 with 2098 viewsJames1980

Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Patriots v Rams on 14:30 - Feb 3 with 2079 views442Dale

Patriots v Rams on 10:25 - Feb 3 by Nigeriamark

Maroon 5. Very underwhelming. Looking forward to the game though even if it is 1.30 AM for me

WWE are using their social media network, including YouTube, to showcase their NXT brand during halftime of the Super Bowl. It’s guaranteed that Black/Dream/Ricochet vs Ciampa/Gargano/Cole will top whatever they have at the stadium.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Patriots v Rams on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 2019 viewsrichfoad32

Patriots v Rams on 14:30 - Feb 3 by 442Dale

WWE are using their social media network, including YouTube, to showcase their NXT brand during halftime of the Super Bowl. It’s guaranteed that Black/Dream/Ricochet vs Ciampa/Gargano/Cole will top whatever they have at the stadium.

Given a toss up between Maroon 5 or wrestling at halftime, I think I'll go to bed.
Patriots v Rams on 15:50 - Feb 3 with 2006 viewsoff2div1

The game is ok but why does it take 4 hours to play a 1hr of football.Stop start all the time does my head in.
Patriots v Rams on 16:37 - Feb 3 with 1957 viewsDaleFan7

Patriots will blow them out tonight. They've kept Gronk and Brady back all season to be unleashed tonight.

The Rams should just be thankful that Gordon is no longer there.
Patriots v Rams on 19:55 - Feb 3 with 1867 viewsrochdaleriddler

Patriots v Rams on 14:02 - Feb 3 by DaleiLama

Hear, hear. I'll be taping it. I can't bear to see the Pats score, so I hit x30 for their drives and only stop it if they turn the ball over. If the Pats go up by 14 at any point I will delete the recording immediately. I would rather eat uncooked, rancid chicken than watch the Cheatriots win again. Needless to say the Miami miracle was the season high-point for me.

Betamax?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Patriots v Rams on 20:20 - Feb 3 with 1841 viewsDaleiLama

Patriots v Rams on 19:55 - Feb 3 by rochdaleriddler

Betamax?

VHS!

Old habits die hard. I think they call it DVR these days. Sticking it on the Sky+ box anyway.

Patriots v Rams on 21:08 - Feb 3 with 1814 viewsDiddyDave

Patriots v Rams on 15:50 - Feb 3 by off2div1

The game is ok but why does it take 4 hours to play a 1hr of football.Stop start all the time does my head in.

zzzzzzzzzzzz
Patriots v Rams on 22:37 - Feb 3 with 1766 viewsoff2div1

Patriots v Rams on 21:08 - Feb 3 by DiddyDave

zzzzzzzzzzzz

That's me
Patriots v Rams on 06:53 - Feb 4 with 1650 viewsDaleiLama

Patriots v Rams on 09:57 - Feb 4 with 1566 viewsParkinsGimp

What a serious bore.
Patriots v Rams on 14:23 - Feb 4 with 1448 viewsbig_dave

Patriots v Rams on 09:57 - Feb 4 by ParkinsGimp

What a serious bore.

Yes you are
Patriots v Rams on 16:20 - Feb 4 with 1387 viewssweetcorn

Goff bottled it.. very rarely dared to step into the pocket to find a pass despite having success the few times he did it.

Seen a lot on twitter about Brady having a sh*t game, given he didn’t post ridiculous yardage, but when hos team needed a play he stepped up and delivered and got another ring for his trouble.

We’ve been spoiled the last 2 years, a shit one was overdue.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024