Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry Joe 18:03 - Feb 9 with 3067 viewsDalenet

You deserved better than that. What a dismal show. Would have been fitting to win it for you.
Sorry Joe on 18:23 - Feb 9 with 2977 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We don't always get what we want......Jt might have put away the chance that Calvin missed?
Sorry Joe on 18:36 - Feb 9 with 2923 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

The fact that JT was given the MoM award summed it up today. Half the team couldn`t be bothered until we went one down. Had Henderson and Calvin finished better we could have won, but it wouldn`t have been deserved, neither would a point. The annoying thing is Coventry weren`t much better and would be buried by any half decent team. We will be relegated without a whimper.

There is no excuse for the piss poor performances of most. Only McLaughlin looked as though he wanted to work hard, the rest of the outfield were dire and didn`t work anywhere near hard enough. After that show it wouldn`t bother me if they never pulled a Dale shirt on again. You can excuse lack of ability, but not lack of effort.

Camps was the worst of the lot!
Sorry Joe on 18:49 - Feb 9 with 2885 viewsChaffRAFC

Sorry Joe on 18:36 - Feb 9 by RooleyMoorBlue

The fact that JT was given the MoM award summed it up today. Half the team couldn`t be bothered until we went one down. Had Henderson and Calvin finished better we could have won, but it wouldn`t have been deserved, neither would a point. The annoying thing is Coventry weren`t much better and would be buried by any half decent team. We will be relegated without a whimper.

There is no excuse for the piss poor performances of most. Only McLaughlin looked as though he wanted to work hard, the rest of the outfield were dire and didn`t work anywhere near hard enough. After that show it wouldn`t bother me if they never pulled a Dale shirt on again. You can excuse lack of ability, but not lack of effort.

Camps was the worst of the lot!

Sorry but Camps was our best player today

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Sorry Joe on 20:01 - Feb 9 with 2721 viewsKnowlesy

Sorry Joe on 18:49 - Feb 9 by ChaffRAFC

I don't understand the hard time Camps gets on here and at games. His role has changed a lot since when he first came onto the scene and is being asked to play a lot deeper. His game has changed a lot so he isn't able to express himself in the same way and chip in to the goalscoring side of things but his all round game has improved immeasurably. He works hard, gets stuck in, wins headers and wins challenges, all of which he didn't do when he first broke through. He also ties play together quite well, has been at the club since he was 8 and has showed loyalty to the club. I think he's a good player at this level that sometimes probably gets frustrated at the poor quality around him.

I think he's been one of our better players this season, but like McNulty after his disastrous stint at left back all that time ago, that cemented him in most minds as a bad player and he couldn't do anything right after that even though he was solid that season after he switched to CB. Camps was awful last year and he's still paying for it with some fans.
Sorry Joe on 20:02 - Feb 9 with 2717 viewsfirgrovedale51

Agree Camps had a good game .
Sorry Joe on 20:13 - Feb 9 with 2662 viewsDaleFan7

If Camps was our best player it shows how bad we were. He’s been awful for ages now and our midfield was non existent today.
Sorry Joe on 20:52 - Feb 9 with 2559 viewsJames1980

I expect JT was chosen as man of the match before kick off. Shame that the game was one to consign to the dustbin though.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Sorry Joe on 23:35 - Feb 9 with 2315 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sorry Joe on 20:52 - Feb 9 by James1980

I expect JT was chosen as man of the match before kick off. Shame that the game was one to consign to the dustbin though.

We' ve got 10 days to digest today's shambles before we meet the Wombles,not in the dustbin just yet.
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry Joe on 03:29 - Feb 11 with 1843 viewsBazzanne

This match was boring, mindless effortless rubbish. Camps was best for us, and I felt sorry for Clough he put a lot of effort into his running but got very poor service.
Sorry Joe on 09:00 - Feb 11 with 1702 viewssweetcorn

Sorry Joe on 20:01 - Feb 9 by Knowlesy

I don't understand the hard time Camps gets on here and at games. His role has changed a lot since when he first came onto the scene and is being asked to play a lot deeper. His game has changed a lot so he isn't able to express himself in the same way and chip in to the goalscoring side of things but his all round game has improved immeasurably. He works hard, gets stuck in, wins headers and wins challenges, all of which he didn't do when he first broke through. He also ties play together quite well, has been at the club since he was 8 and has showed loyalty to the club. I think he's a good player at this level that sometimes probably gets frustrated at the poor quality around him.

I think he's been one of our better players this season, but like McNulty after his disastrous stint at left back all that time ago, that cemented him in most minds as a bad player and he couldn't do anything right after that even though he was solid that season after he switched to CB. Camps was awful last year and he's still paying for it with some fans.

Callum is that you?

He’s frustrated with the quality around him? Have a day off. He’s consitantly been one of the players who’s been letting the fans down with his performances for 2 years.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Sorry Joe on 11:22 - Feb 11 with 1608 viewsKnowlesy

Sorry Joe on 09:00 - Feb 11 by sweetcorn

Callum is that you?

He’s frustrated with the quality around him? Have a day off. He’s consitantly been one of the players who’s been letting the fans down with his performances for 2 years.

Nope, try again.

He was shite last season. He's been one of our better players this season for me. That's all I'm saying, and that isn't saying much is it? But he cops for people's frustration every week.
Sorry Joe on 12:05 - Feb 11 with 1557 viewsD_Alien

Sorry Joe on 11:22 - Feb 11 by Knowlesy

Nope, try again.

He was shite last season. He's been one of our better players this season for me. That's all I'm saying, and that isn't saying much is it? But he cops for people's frustration every week.

There has been an improvement this season, but what's disappointing is his inability at this stage in his career to impose himself on a game. He has the attributes but just seems to meander about, waiting for things to happen rather than getting stuck in and giving the opposition a problem to deal with. The Coventry midfield had virtual free rein and that in turn affected Hamilton's form and confidence

In short, Camps needs to pull his finger out
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 12:07]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sorry Joe on 12:12 - Feb 11 with 1537 viewsdawlishdale

Sorry Joe on 12:05 - Feb 11 by D_Alien

There has been an improvement this season, but what's disappointing is his inability at this stage in his career to impose himself on a game. He has the attributes but just seems to meander about, waiting for things to happen rather than getting stuck in and giving the opposition a problem to deal with. The Coventry midfield had virtual free rein and that in turn affected Hamilton's form and confidence

Didn't Camps suffer from a form of meningitis last season? I'm no expert, but it might be the case that he is playing to the best of his abilities, but will never be the same as he was before.

I agree that he's been poor for much of this season, but so have plenty of others throughout the team, which leads me to the conclusion that our training/coaching is sub standard.
Sorry Joe on 13:41 - Feb 11 with 1444 viewsD_Alien

Sorry Joe on 12:12 - Feb 11 by dawlishdale

Didn't Camps suffer from a form of meningitis last season? I'm no expert, but it might be the case that he is playing to the best of his abilities, but will never be the same as he was before.

I agree that he's been poor for much of this season, but so have plenty of others throughout the team, which leads me to the conclusion that our training/coaching is sub standard.

Camps did have a bout of meningitis at the start of 2017/18, which can be very debilitating and his form did suffer for quite a while

He did, however, put in a barnstorming performance in the home tie against Spurs, remarked upon by the MOTD commentary team. That was just under 12 months ago and would quash any notion of his illness having affected him long term

What's happened is that he's reverted to his pre-illness mode of being reactive rather than proactive during games, which is probably why no other club has taken a punt on him, in contrast to Cannon & Rafferty

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sorry Joe on 16:13 - Feb 11 with 1359 views49thseason

Sorry Joe on 12:05 - Feb 11 by D_Alien

you could put any one of about 15 players names into that post and it would be accurate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024