Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
13 out of 50 18:37 - Feb 9 with 8568 viewsswiggy

Guess the statistic
13 out of 50 on 15:34 - Feb 15 with 2020 viewsBigDaveMyCock

13 out of 50 on 01:32 - Feb 15 by D_Alien

How thoughtful of you to be worrying yourself about me on Valentine's Day!

Having enjoyed mine with my partner, my advice to you is to relax; it'll soon be another Prague Spring (see what I did there?)

But don't bother answering... your response will be just as irrelevant to me as "Big Dave's"

The facts of the matter is your arguments were based on naive hubris, insults (all remainers were essentially selfish capitalists) and a staggering lack of understanding of international trade for someone who very much fancies himself as the intellectual heavyweight of the forum. I couldn’t give two sh!ts if this is irrelevant to you or not - it is of little surprise to me that it is not. What I would say though is that, by reacting in such a way, you are each time reaffirming EllGazzel’s assertion that you are indeed a very childish man.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 15:35]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

13 out of 50 on 16:12 - Feb 15 with 1971 viewscadmonkey

Another thread gone tits up
13 out of 50 on 16:25 - Feb 15 with 1946 viewsD_Alien

13 out of 50 on 15:34 - Feb 15 by BigDaveMyCock

The facts of the matter is your arguments were based on naive hubris, insults (all remainers were essentially selfish capitalists) and a staggering lack of understanding of international trade for someone who very much fancies himself as the intellectual heavyweight of the forum. I couldn’t give two sh!ts if this is irrelevant to you or not - it is of little surprise to me that it is not. What I would say though is that, by reacting in such a way, you are each time reaffirming EllGazzel’s assertion that you are indeed a very childish man.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 15:35]

For someone banging on about insults, you don't half ruin your case by insulting others. I've no problem with them either way, they're pretty cheap

And more importantly, you've fallen into the trap of supporting EG's biased posts in the sense that he's been itching to try and redress the balance of his own psyche after it was pointed out to him what several other people who use this forum also know to be true

www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/233572/page:6

In other words, you've been had. In terms of political issues, i'll simply say that the jury is still very much out and your previous claim that i'm "wrong" shows nothing more than the type of short-termist drivel we've all been subject to by the media. You're no expert on international trade either, you simply have an opinion which you're entitled to but no more

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

13 out of 50 on 16:28 - Feb 15 with 1935 viewsD_Alien

13 out of 50 on 16:12 - Feb 15 by cadmonkey

Another thread gone tits up

Yes, and i apologise for further off-topic posts, but that was precisely my point after EG's unwelcome intervention

13 out of 50 on 16:38 - Feb 15 with 1915 viewsBigDaveMyCock

13 out of 50 on 16:25 - Feb 15 by D_Alien

For someone banging on about insults, you don't half ruin your case by insulting others. I've no problem with them either way, they're pretty cheap

And more importantly, you've fallen into the trap of supporting EG's biased posts in the sense that he's been itching to try and redress the balance of his own psyche after it was pointed out to him what several other people who use this forum also know to be true

In other words, you've been had. In terms of political issues, i'll simply say that the jury is still very much out and your previous claim that i'm "wrong" shows nothing more than the type of short-termist drivel we've all been subject to by the media. You're no expert on international trade either, you simply have an opinion which you're entitled to but no more

DAlien, you’ve just expressed a political opinion.

Too easy.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 16:38]

13 out of 50 on 16:50 - Feb 15 with 1901 viewsD_Alien

13 out of 50 on 16:38 - Feb 15 by BigDaveMyCock

DAlien, you’ve just expressed a political opinion.

Too easy.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 16:38]

On the contrary, it took a fair bit of work on your part for such a miniscule "gain", which i'd pretty much twigged at the outset

I sincerely hope your productivity levels are higher than that in paid employment

13 out of 50 on 17:00 - Feb 15 with 1887 viewsBigDaveMyCock

13 out of 50 on 16:50 - Feb 15 by D_Alien

On the contrary, it took a fair bit of work on your part for such a miniscule "gain", which i'd pretty much twigged at the outset

I sincerely hope your productivity levels are higher than that in paid employment

Yeah, course you did.

Tell me, do you think we’ll be better crashing out on WTO rules or are you more of a WWF man?

13 out of 50 on 17:05 - Feb 15 with 1881 viewsD_Alien

13 out of 50 on 17:00 - Feb 15 by BigDaveMyCock

Yeah, course you did.

Tell me, do you think we’ll be better crashing out on WTO rules or are you more of a WWF man?

I disagree with the term "crashing out"

If you really want to know what i find interesting (which of course you don't) you might want to check this out:

https://medium.com/@thelongtimeinquiry/the-long-time-3383b43d42ab

Login to get fewer ads

13 out of 50 on 21:30 - Feb 15 with 1696 viewsrochdaleriddler

13 out of 50 on 17:05 - Feb 15 by D_Alien

I disagree with the term "crashing out"

If you really want to know what i find interesting (which of course you don't) you might want to check this out:

https://medium.com/@thelongtimeinquiry/the-long-time-3383b43d42ab

THE Problem with politics on here is that it divides the only thing that unites people on here, the love of and support for Dale. I’m going to try to not post anything ‘political’ nor respond to it in future ( gin permitting)

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

13 out of 50 on 21:53 - Feb 15 with 1670 viewsD_Alien

13 out of 50 on 21:30 - Feb 15 by rochdaleriddler

THE Problem with politics on here is that it divides the only thing that unites people on here, the love of and support for Dale. I’m going to try to not post anything ‘political’ nor respond to it in future ( gin permitting)

And that's something on which i can completely agree with you, rr; with the emphasis on 'try', for the benefit of those who enjoy conducting a fatuous version of the Yes/No Interlude

13 out of 50 on 18:44 - Feb 16 with 1469 viewsEllGazzell

13 out of 50 on 16:25 - Feb 15 by D_Alien

What the f**k has that got to do with Brexit?

Just because I ruined you in the debate last time and the fact that time passed since then has proved me, and other's such as BigDave, to be right, or at least right in our predictions/stance on Brexit; don't try to deflect it by putting up the "look he is just a fisherman" argument.

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

13 out of 50 on 18:46 - Feb 16 with 1465 viewsD_Alien

13 out of 50 on 18:44 - Feb 16 by EllGazzell

What the f**k has that got to do with Brexit?

Just because I ruined you in the debate last time and the fact that time passed since then has proved me, and other's such as BigDave, to be right, or at least right in our predictions/stance on Brexit; don't try to deflect it by putting up the "look he is just a fisherman" argument.

I'll leave it to anyone who can read to judge who was "ruined"

13 out of 50 on 05:22 - Feb 18 with 1370 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Official supporters coaches filled for Anfield in 1996..?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024