Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scholes to Latics 12:31 - Feb 11 with 3247 viewsFrog

Now official, good luck to him always pleasant when I've spoken to him.
Scholes to Latics on 12:54 - Feb 11 with 3187 viewsfrenzied

I can remember when I first saw him play for United..little red headed fella .looked knackered in no time at all..thought he was asthmatic ..thought he will never last in the game...

the rest is history...😳
Scholes to Latics on 13:36 - Feb 11 with 3088 viewsnordenblue

Scholes to Latics on 12:54 - Feb 11 by frenzied

I can remember when I first saw him play for United..little red headed fella .looked knackered in no time at all..thought he was asthmatic ..thought he will never last in the game...

the rest is history...😳

Had the pleasure to play against him a couple of times at school boy level,always decent but never thought he was anything special at the time,turned out to be a top top player and a very decent chap by all account. Good luck to him
Scholes to Latics on 13:45 - Feb 11 with 3064 viewsscarrow

More a question of whether the idiot chairman can keep from interfering

Poll: Final position

Scholes to Latics on 13:47 - Feb 11 with 3060 viewsD_Alien

Scholes to Latics on 13:36 - Feb 11 by nordenblue

Had the pleasure to play against him a couple of times at school boy level,always decent but never thought he was anything special at the time,turned out to be a top top player and a very decent chap by all account. Good luck to him

Very down to earth, used to be a regular with his wife & kids in the Pizza Hut in the Elk Mill retail park near Latics (after he'd retired), just minding his own business

Which is how it should be

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Scholes to Latics on 13:50 - Feb 11 with 3052 viewsMancDale

There's absolutely nothing about Paul Scholes that makes me think he'll be a decent lower league manager. That said at least he's taken the risk rather than wait around for a top job.
Scholes to Latics on 13:54 - Feb 11 with 3035 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Scholes to Latics on 13:36 - Feb 11 by nordenblue

Did he used to play for a team called Boundary Park Juniors (?) or something, along with a couple of other lads who made it big? Butt and the Nevilles ?
Scholes to Latics on 15:20 - Feb 11 with 2913 viewskel

Scholes to Latics on 13:54 - Feb 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

Did he used to play for a team called Boundary Park Juniors (?) or something, along with a couple of other lads who made it big? Butt and the Nevilles ?

There was definitely a team by that name yes as my brother played for them alongside Keith Hicks’ son.

I’m thinking of starting a thread about it so everyone knows what he had for his tea last night...
Scholes to Latics on 15:42 - Feb 11 with 2867 viewsjoecooke

Scholes to Latics on 15:20 - Feb 11 by kel

There was definitely a team by that name yes as my brother played for them alongside Keith Hicks’ son.

I’m thinking of starting a thread about it so everyone knows what he had for his tea last night...

Meat pie , sausage roll ?

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Login to get fewer ads

Scholes to Latics on 15:44 - Feb 11 with 2857 viewsnordenblue

He was at Cardinal Langley when I played against him,
Scholes to Latics on 17:16 - Feb 11 with 2714 viewsmingthemerciless

Didn't he play in that pre-season friendly at Spotland many years ago along with Beckham, Butt, Gary Neville etc ? Keith Gillespie was playing on the right wing that day and he looked to be head and shoulders better than those players. He looked like the second George Best that day.
Scholes to Latics on 19:20 - Feb 11 with 2530 viewselectricblue

Scholes didnt sound to optimistic in his interview come summer.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Scholes to Latics on 05:38 - Feb 12 with 2146 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Chadderton Park?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024