Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get Scouting.......there's two opportunities. 14:00 - Feb 11 with 4428 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Think Dawlish made the comment about who if anyone does our scouting as yet more mis-matches were revealed on Saturday.....Mr Delaney and Bunney run ragged by the quickest fellas on the pitch.

Wimbledon play at Walsall tomorrow so will have their Away Game set up on show....for god'sake I hope someone will be in attendance to scout them? We need snookers now so any help will do!

Then they are up against Millwall on Saturday as our shower go shopping.....let's get some intel on them.
Get Scouting.......there's two opportunities. on 07:48 - Feb 18 with 810 viewsEllDale

I've seen quite a few scouting dossiers in my time and one of the key areas always concerns setpieces; who is dangerous and should be marked, special freekick routines etc.

Given the way in which we defend corners and free kicks do we actually take heed of the information provided?
Get Scouting.......there's two opportunities. on 13:56 - Feb 18 with 691 viewsShun

Hill’s been listening to you, YD!

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/february/interview--hill-pre-afc-wimbled

I must say the interviews we’ve been getting from Hill lately have been much improved and it seems we’re finally getting an interesting look at his thinking behind his decisions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024