Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker 17:12 - Feb 11 with 7426 viewsJames1980

At the end of the interview after the Coventry game Hill was asked basically will we stay up.

He said that every season Dale are in League 1 is a miracle. I expect that won't go down particularly well with some.
I believe that what he said is realistic.
But am I wrong and is he an arrogant onanist who is basically claiming to work miracles?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 09:51 - Feb 13 with 1427 viewsblackdogblue

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 21:47 - Feb 12 by chalky_ncfc

James will be relieved that I don't walk down that side of the street but I'm somewhat suspicious of bdb and pioneers obsession with it

It emerged on a thread somewhere in the recent past when there was a train strike, bad weather or something and you asked if the train went through Nottingham get off and go for a few beers with you.

Technically you started this mate 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 10:45 - Feb 13 with 1352 viewschalky_ncfc

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 09:51 - Feb 13 by blackdogblue

It emerged on a thread somewhere in the recent past when there was a train strike, bad weather or something and you asked if the train went through Nottingham get off and go for a few beers with you.

Technically you started this mate 😀

Erm no,all I suggested was that if James was already on the train and the game got called off then he could stop off at Nottingham and have a few pints with me around town so that the journey wouldn't be completely wasted,I'm sorry but that doesn't make someone homosexual

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 11:34 - Feb 13 with 1317 viewspioneer

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 10:45 - Feb 13 by chalky_ncfc

Erm no,all I suggested was that if James was already on the train and the game got called off then he could stop off at Nottingham and have a few pints with me around town so that the journey wouldn't be completely wasted,I'm sorry but that doesn't make someone homosexual

As Joe Root said chalky, theres nothing wrong with being homosexual...do you have a problem?
Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 11:53 - Feb 13 with 1288 viewswroughtironron

Once upon a time, if we fell behind in the first half, a second half revival and comeback was on the cards.

Those days seem a long time ago now.
Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 12:37 - Feb 13 with 1233 viewsblackdogblue

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 10:45 - Feb 13 by chalky_ncfc

How do we know your not a girl or James is really a Jamie?

The joys of being a user name not a face 😀

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 13:01 - Feb 13 with 1211 viewsDaleiLama

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 12:37 - Feb 13 by blackdogblue

How do we know your not a girl or James is really a Jamie?

The joys of being a user name not a face 😀

James has got a big old beard! He's either a master of disguise, a Jedi or a very real James.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 13:16 - Feb 13 with 1189 viewsJames1980

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 13:01 - Feb 13 by DaleiLama

James has got a big old beard! He's either a master of disguise, a Jedi or a very real James.

The facial fuzz has had a trim makes me look younger apparently.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 14:57 - Feb 13 with 1110 viewschalky_ncfc

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 11:34 - Feb 13 by pioneer

As Joe Root said chalky, theres nothing wrong with being homosexual...do you have a problem?

I've got a problem with people insinuating at that I'm gay and trying to chat James up when all I suggested was meeting for a pint and talk football when he's on a wasted journey to Rochdale,it's you that seems to have the problem bdb

Login to get fewer ads

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 16:23 - Feb 13 with 1046 viewsaleanddale

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 14:57 - Feb 13 by chalky_ncfc

I've got a problem with people insinuating at that I'm gay and trying to chat James up when all I suggested was meeting for a pint and talk football when he's on a wasted journey to Rochdale,it's you that seems to have the problem bdb

Chalky you protest a bit to much it appeared to me as very light hearted banter.

I have a long memory and I know from previous posts that you are actually homophobic.

By that I mean you think being gay is wrong ( almost sinful ).

Whilst I could not be more polar opposite on this matter you really have jumped in when there was absolute no need.
Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 16:39 - Feb 13 with 1034 viewschalky_ncfc

I made a gesture of good will to someone and then I get accused of being gay for doing so,that's wrong in my eyes
Why bring up something that got mentioned only once on a gay footballer thread again,do I make homophobic remarks constantly or something?

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 17:05 - Feb 13 with 1021 viewsnordenblue

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 16:39 - Feb 13 by chalky_ncfc

I made a gesture of good will to someone and then I get accused of being gay for doing so,that's wrong in my eyes
Why bring up something that got mentioned only once on a gay footballer thread again,do I make homophobic remarks constantly or something?

Go and throw yourself around the the room a few times and calm yourself down perhaps, some folk have made light hearted comments and you've took everything right to heart for some bizzare reason, the strength you're protesting rings more alarm bells?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 17:06]
Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 17:17 - Feb 13 with 1010 viewschalky_ncfc

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 17:05 - Feb 13 by nordenblue

Go and throw yourself around the the room a few times and calm yourself down perhaps, some folk have made light hearted comments and you've took everything right to heart for some bizzare reason, the strength you're protesting rings more alarm bells?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 17:06]

I am being calm about it,I'm just stating my opinion about it that's all

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 17:53 - Feb 13 with 973 viewsaleanddale

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 16:39 - Feb 13 by chalky_ncfc

You only needed to make the comment once ( and then readily admit like you have previously ) your homophobic.

Its 2019 mate and dunking stools were abolished hundreds of years ago.

Best draw a line - Your stance on Gay people is antiquated as best but you are part of the board even though this more murky side you have has underlying current.
Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 18:10 - Feb 13 with 953 viewsblackdogblue

Realist/Arrogant big head/Miracle worker on 14:57 - Feb 13 by chalky_ncfc

Just to set the record straight to all, was only having a bit of banter & didn’t mean or intend to offend you or James so I apologise to you both if any offence caused.

Hopefully you accept this in the sincerity it is meant.

Ps, lets go back to normal, your going down & fook off 😀

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024