Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry 20:17 - Feb 15 with 14516 views1949er

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:14 - Feb 17 with 1794 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:49 - Feb 17 by rochdaleriddler

I’m not sure I know what you are talking about, do you know? enjoy your gammon supper.

idiots.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:32 - Feb 17 with 1753 viewsmightydale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:49 - Feb 17 by rochdaleriddler

I’m not sure I know what you are talking about, do you know? enjoy your gammon supper.

Another made up name by the lefties, your stereotyping doesn't work anymore on people,its been over killed by you lot, while you let the real racist ( the liebour/Tory party ) get away with it.

If you didn't get your news from BBC or sky news you would know what I mean #controlledmedia

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:40 - Feb 17 with 1729 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:32 - Feb 17 by mightydale

Another made up name by the lefties, your stereotyping doesn't work anymore on people,its been over killed by you lot, while you let the real racist ( the liebour/Tory party ) get away with it.

If you didn't get your news from BBC or sky news you would know what I mean #controlledmedia

Where do you get your news from?
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:41 - Feb 17 with 1729 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:32 - Feb 17 by mightydale

Just like “snowflake” “cultural Marxist “ and other terms to attack the left have been made up by right wingers. Your stereo typing doesn’t work anymore either.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:46 - Feb 17 with 1717 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:40 - Feb 17 by rochdale_ranger

Where do you get your news from?

Viz.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:47 - Feb 17 with 1716 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:41 - Feb 17 by foreverhopefulDale

Just like “snowflake” “cultural Marxist “ and other terms to attack the left have been made up by right wingers. Your stereo typing doesn’t work anymore either.

I think cultural Marxist or post modernist is a good term for them.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:50 - Feb 17 with 1703 viewsrochdaleriddler

Never watched sky news, where do you get your news from?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:51 - Feb 17 with 1696 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:47 - Feb 17 by rochdale_ranger

I think cultural Marxist or post modernist is a good term for them.

Still made up.

Login to get fewer ads

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:56 - Feb 17 with 1674 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:51 - Feb 17 by foreverhopefulDale

Still made up.

As was any term ever. There must be some serious cognitive dissonance going on in the mind of a lefty who sticks up for Islam. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again if Muslims were white they would have no credibility.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:01 - Feb 17 with 1665 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:56 - Feb 17 by rochdale_ranger

As was any term ever. There must be some serious cognitive dissonance going on in the mind of a lefty who sticks up for Islam. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again if Muslims were white they would have no credibility.

Who on this thread been sticking up for Islam or any other religion? Believe it or not, plenty of white Muslims like there are plenty of non white Christians. I don’t really think many have stood up for this particular Muslim either, just want her brought to justice, and locked up if she has done anything to justify being locked up.

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:09 - Feb 17 with 1647 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:01 - Feb 17 by foreverhopefulDale

Who on this thread been sticking up for Islam or any other religion? Believe it or not, plenty of white Muslims like there are plenty of non white Christians. I don’t really think many have stood up for this particular Muslim either, just want her brought to justice, and locked up if she has done anything to justify being locked up.

I don’t see the great desire to bring her over here. Any form of “justice” visited on her would be a joke. As for her kid fook it. I’ve seen vids online of ISIS beheading kids. She’s making out that her main reason for coming back here is her baby she’s had two that’s already died so that knocks it out of the water, she’s coming back because they have been beaten.. She’ll be back anyway. How long till she cashes in with a book deal or a speaking tour. Joke of a country.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:10 - Feb 17 with 1647 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:01 - Feb 17 by foreverhopefulDale

I think all religion is backwards, and have no time for religious zealots if whatever persuasion . As you say no one on here has said anything positive about religion

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:10 - Feb 17 with 1641 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:10 - Feb 17 by rochdaleriddler

I think all religion is backwards, and have no time for religious zealots if whatever persuasion . As you say no one on here has said anything positive about religion

I was speaking more generally.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:47 - Feb 17 with 1540 viewsShun

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:09 - Feb 17 by rochdale_ranger

I don’t see the great desire to bring her over here. Any form of “justice” visited on her would be a joke. As for her kid fook it. I’ve seen vids online of ISIS beheading kids. She’s making out that her main reason for coming back here is her baby she’s had two that’s already died so that knocks it out of the water, she’s coming back because they have been beaten.. She’ll be back anyway. How long till she cashes in with a book deal or a speaking tour. Joke of a country.

Why have you watched videos of kids being beheaded?
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:54 - Feb 17 with 1542 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:47 - Feb 17 by Shun

Why have you watched videos of kids being beheaded?

A lad at work had it on his phone and showed me. Wish I had not have seen it but there you go. I remember Alan Hennings daughter doing a television interview not so long back and she found out her father had been beheaded when a picture of it came up on her twitter feed. We live in a connected world and terrorist groups are very sophisticated at sharing what they do.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 0:02]
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:50 - Feb 18 with 1444 viewsMoonyDale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:46 - Feb 17 by mightydale

Funny that the wnaker lefties celebrating Marine A getting sent down for fighting ISIS, now campaigning for a ISIS spit arse to return to the UK.

The Left, the real enemy of the UK
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 18:50]

What a fkin idiot you are......Try engaging a couple of brain cells before posting, difficult I know seeing as you don't have many...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 09:32 - Feb 18 with 1426 viewsjonahwhereru

This is an irrelevant poll.

Even if the whole country including the government don’t want her. When the country she is residing in sorts it’s out and gets around to deporting undesirables we will have no choice but to take her. As The government has always been a keen user of rules on deportation we have to accept it cuts both ways.

Never thought I’d say the works “Donald Trump spoke sense” but he did about countries taking back ISIS fighters of their nationality.. it has to be done if the is any chance of extinguishing the flame of terror they support.

It’s an extremely unpalatable truth but we really have no choice.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 10:46 - Feb 18 with 1374 viewsJimmyRustler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:56 - Feb 17 by rochdale_ranger

I must admit that I do chuckle to myself when I see the Muslims for LGBGQ+ campaigns.

Anyway, she shouldn't be allowed back in but we can't stop her. Her recent interview and the fact that her lawyer has compared her to a WW1 soldier/opined that she's "been treated worse than the Nazis" gives you an insight into how these people think. Has she even apologised or shown any remorse? Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her; she comes across as a right duplicitous nob imo
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 10:48]
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 10:54 - Feb 18 with 1358 viewsSaxonDale

Not getting involved in the debate but ‘Gammon’ as an insult was first used by Charles Dickens.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:29 - Feb 18 with 1309 viewsisitme

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 10:46 - Feb 18 by JimmyRustler

I must admit that I do chuckle to myself when I see the Muslims for LGBGQ+ campaigns.

Anyway, she shouldn't be allowed back in but we can't stop her. Her recent interview and the fact that her lawyer has compared her to a WW1 soldier/opined that she's "been treated worse than the Nazis" gives you an insight into how these people think. Has she even apologised or shown any remorse? Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her; she comes across as a right duplicitous nob imo
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 10:48]

I've always thought the same when I see signs saying Gays against Islamaphobia. Even in this country a recent survey of Muslims showed that most find homosexuality aborhrant. Many would like to see them killed and a significant proportion would not condone this happening. I suspect in most middle eastern countries the figures would be much higher. In fact Israel a country hated by many of the 'Gays against Islamaphobia' is the most tolerant country towards homosexuality in the region and one of the most in the world.

When I see Owen Jones standing up for Hamas I see the irony that they would quite happily throw him off a building.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:43 - Feb 18 with 1290 viewsJimmyRustler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:29 - Feb 18 by isitme

I've always thought the same when I see signs saying Gays against Islamaphobia. Even in this country a recent survey of Muslims showed that most find homosexuality aborhrant. Many would like to see them killed and a significant proportion would not condone this happening. I suspect in most middle eastern countries the figures would be much higher. In fact Israel a country hated by many of the 'Gays against Islamaphobia' is the most tolerant country towards homosexuality in the region and one of the most in the world.

When I see Owen Jones standing up for Hamas I see the irony that they would quite happily throw him off a building.

Absolutely spot on. Although tbf, I would throw him off a building too
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 15:30 - Feb 18 with 1197 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:29 - Feb 18 by isitme

From a psychological point of view maybe there is a hint of self hating sadism to it.

[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 15:33]
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:18 - Feb 19 with 1021 viewsdawlishdale

It appears that the Home Secretary agrees with 90%+ of those who did the poll. She has now been stripped of her UK Citizenship.

I really hope there isn't a long drawn out appeal because I can see the European Court of Human Rights overturning this decision.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:26 - Feb 19 with 951 viewsfirgrovedale51

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:18 - Feb 19 by dawlishdale

It appears that the Home Secretary agrees with 90%+ of those who did the poll. She has now been stripped of her UK Citizenship.

I really hope there isn't a long drawn out appeal because I can see the European Court of Human Rights overturning this decision.

Tell them to f..k off
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:39 - Feb 19 with 929 viewsJames1980

On the subject of the comments she made in her interviews. Is it possible she was afraid of repercussions in the refugee camp on either child, herself, husband or all three if she openly criticised IS and the atrocities they have carried out. If not she is incredibly naive if she thinks she will be welcomed back into the UK. By saying let me back in and then saying the attacks in the UK by IS were justified.

Not defending her btw just trying to understand why she would make such stupid statements.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 22:44]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024