Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry 20:17 - Feb 15 with 14508 views1949er

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:32 - Feb 15 with 4465 viewsforeverhopefulDale

She should be investigated and face prosecution if proven to have committed crimes, and that can probably only happen if she is in this country, sadly.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:11 - Feb 15 with 4383 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:32 - Feb 15 by foreverhopefulDale

She should be investigated and face prosecution if proven to have committed crimes, and that can probably only happen if she is in this country, sadly.

She’s a British citizen, and was only 15 when she went. She needs interrogating and monitoring, but she has nowhere else to go . Didn’t we help rescue Mark thatcher when he helped a violent illegal coup?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 21:24]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:18 - Feb 15 with 4374 viewsBigDaveMyCock

If she’s prepared to sing like a canary (and I’m talking Arethaesque) then maybe.

The baby definitely.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:40 - Feb 15 with 4311 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:11 - Feb 15 by rochdaleriddler

She’s a British citizen, and was only 15 when she went. She needs interrogating and monitoring, but she has nowhere else to go . Didn’t we help rescue Mark thatcher when he helped a violent illegal coup?

She gave up her rights to British citizenship up when she went to Syria to help
isis plot and kill brits ,like the Manchester arena bombing.
FOOK her leave her where she is.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:45 - Feb 15 with 4288 viewsnordenblue

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:11 - Feb 15 by rochdaleriddler

She's lived there the last 4 years and went there through choice,let her crack on with her decision
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:45 - Feb 15 with 4289 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:40 - Feb 15 by since58

She gave up her rights to British citizenship up when she went to Syria to help
isis plot and kill brits ,like the Manchester arena bombing.
FOOK her leave her where she is.

But she didn’t did she? It’s all well and good going all Katie Hopkins, but she didn’t renounce British citizenship. I don’t support her in any way, but facts are facts

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:47 - Feb 15 with 4273 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:45 - Feb 15 by nordenblue

She's lived there the last 4 years and went there through choice,let her crack on with her decision

She has, but that doesn’t alter the facts, unpalatable as that maybe. She is ‘ours’ and while we may not help her, she will end up here

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:01 - Feb 15 with 4242 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:45 - Feb 15 by rochdaleriddler

But she didn’t did she? It’s all well and good going all Katie Hopkins, but she didn’t renounce British citizenship. I don’t support her in any way, but facts are facts

Yes you fookin are.Would you let her back in the country.Yes or No.?
Login to get fewer ads

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:09 - Feb 15 with 4215 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:01 - Feb 15 by since58

Yes you fookin are.Would you let her back in the country.Yes or No.?

Err I’m not, and it isn’t up for discussion, the government will let her in, they just won’t help her to get here. It is irrelevant what I think, or what you think for that matter.

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:18 - Feb 15 with 4198 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:09 - Feb 15 by rochdaleriddler

Err I’m not, and it isn’t up for discussion, the government will let her in, they just won’t help her to get here. It is irrelevant what I think, or what you think for that matter.

I will take that as a yes then .youre more Mary Hopkins.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:25 - Feb 15 with 4182 viewsrochdale_ranger

Yes and Rochdalefiddler should be made to put her up.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:39 - Feb 15 with 4156 viewsJames1980

Would opinions differ if she was repentant?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:49 - Feb 15 with 4145 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:39 - Feb 15 by James1980

Whats Yours?
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:57 - Feb 15 with 4127 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:39 - Feb 15 by James1980

No. It’s easy to say you regret it and shed a few crocodile tears like one of the jihadi brides Islamist father did yesterday. The thing is the hard faced bitch hasn’t or won’t she’s admitting she wants to get back to Britain for the easy life now the caliphate is dead. And knowing our government they will let her.

I’m of the opinion that these people have gone to Syria illegally and terrorised the Syrian people. Hand them over to the government of Syria and let them deal with them. How is this even a debate? And no Riddler she is not one of ours or one of us.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 03:32 - Feb 16 with 3970 viewsDiddyDave

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:57 - Feb 15 by rochdale_ranger

No. It’s easy to say you regret it and shed a few crocodile tears like one of the jihadi brides Islamist father did yesterday. The thing is the hard faced bitch hasn’t or won’t she’s admitting she wants to get back to Britain for the easy life now the caliphate is dead. And knowing our government they will let her.

I’m of the opinion that these people have gone to Syria illegally and terrorised the Syrian people. Hand them over to the government of Syria and let them deal with them. How is this even a debate? And no Riddler she is not one of ours or one of us.

Too bloody true mate. She made a decision to help Isis scumbags kill heaps of innocent people,possibly even her own Brits. Years ago that was classed as treason and she would’ve been hanged. Just shows how soft we are now and still too scared of upsetting the usual mob. Yes,she should face the music in Syria and we forget about her.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 03:32 - Feb 16 with 3963 viewsfrenzied

The far right would welcome her back..a nice easy target for their campaign..

I just ponder whether if we did NOT have a free to all NHS system if she would want to come back.
Also some red tops and others would pay handsomely for her exclusive story.

What I didn't like was the air of arrogance in her interview..head in bin..didn't phase her..even so with a little maturity and humanity you wouldn't say that .
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 07:48 - Feb 16 with 3886 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:57 - Feb 15 by rochdale_ranger

I’m not happy she will come back, the argument I was making is that legally she is able to return and as she isn’t a dual National we cannot deport her or deny her entry. So in that sense she is indeed ‘ours’ .

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 07:52 - Feb 16 with 3877 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:25 - Feb 15 by rochdale_ranger

Yes and Rochdalefiddler should be made to put her up.

Fresh out of halal sausages here stRANGER

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:14 - Feb 16 with 3839 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:18 - Feb 15 by since58

I will take that as a yes then .youre more Mary Hopkins.

It’s Hopkin.

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 09:09 - Feb 16 with 3769 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 07:48 - Feb 16 by rochdaleriddler

I’m not happy she will come back, the argument I was making is that legally she is able to return and as she isn’t a dual National we cannot deport her or deny her entry. So in that sense she is indeed ‘ours’ .

This is where most people have the issue. It’s being churned out that you can’t strip someone of their nationality, I think you should be able to. I mean from the interview she has given she sounds like a total psychopath “not phased by heads in bins” and she only wants to come back to Britain now that Isis have been defeated by Russia, Syria and Kurdish groups. I’m pretty ashamed that my country armed Islamist groups in Syria just as we did in Libya.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 09:19 - Feb 16 with 3755 viewsAncoats_Blue

When foreign nationals are found guilty of serious crimes in the UK there are calls for these people to be deported to where they came.

I’m all for “let Syria deal with her” but what if their way of dealing with her is just to deport her back here? The deportation and extradition game doesn’t work one way.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 09:29 - Feb 16 with 3742 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 09:09 - Feb 16 by rochdale_ranger

This is where most people have the issue. It’s being churned out that you can’t strip someone of their nationality, I think you should be able to. I mean from the interview she has given she sounds like a total psychopath “not phased by heads in bins” and she only wants to come back to Britain now that Isis have been defeated by Russia, Syria and Kurdish groups. I’m pretty ashamed that my country armed Islamist groups in Syria just as we did in Libya.

A lot of British foreign policy makes me ashamed to be British . I agree she sounds deeply disturbed. I cannot see how she can be allowed to be free unsupervised when she returns, I presume she will be guilty of crimes that can be prosecuted here.

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 10:02 - Feb 16 with 3693 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 09:19 - Feb 16 by Ancoats_Blue

When foreign nationals are found guilty of serious crimes in the UK there are calls for these people to be deported to where they came.

I’m all for “let Syria deal with her” but what if their way of dealing with her is just to deport her back here? The deportation and extradition game doesn’t work one way.

We don’t have formal relations with Syria. If she was a US citizen and ther was a chance she could go back home and do harm they would drone strike her. I’d be all for that, same with the abidi family. The British government are arguing with some ragtag group or another over whether salmen abides brother should be deported back to the U.K . Drone strike the lot of them.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 10:06 - Feb 16 with 3680 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 09:29 - Feb 16 by rochdaleriddler

A lot of British foreign policy makes me ashamed to be British . I agree she sounds deeply disturbed. I cannot see how she can be allowed to be free unsupervised when she returns, I presume she will be guilty of crimes that can be prosecuted here.

The arming of islamist groups to topple the governments of other nations has backfired on us dramatically. Libyan jihadists from Manchester who went back to topple Gaddafi who them came back to blow up kids in Manchester being the main one for me. But who was the Home Secretary who let them back in..........
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 12:05 - Feb 16 with 3561 viewsisitme

This woman has no value from an information perspective. ISIS is the region is smashed, her husband in captivity. She went at 15 with two of her friends. All three of them high achievers academically who made their way through numerous countries to reach their final destination. At the time of her leaving the UK there was coverage of her dad at extremist events, even one where he was pictured behind a burning flag. The narrative is always one of shock and disbelief, but I suspect the reality is different. These were not unintelligent socially challenged girls.

She has shown no remorse and is not phased by seeing decapitated heads. I do feel sorry for the child, who if she did come back to this country should be taken off her, but as others have said she wants free NHS, house, benefits etc from a country and way of life she hates now her fairytale has turned sour.

It is a shame we cannot make her stateless but we should not facilitate her return and certainly she should be imprisoned for terrorism related offenses. I would also question who else she would bring back with her. With the disintegration of ISIS in the region there will be a large number of former operatives returning to Europe attempting to recruit or maybe even planning terrorist attacks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024