Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another game 11:05 - Feb 16 with 2131 viewsmodelboydave

No dale today. Anyone taking in another game?

I’m off to Dunstable town v Peterborough sports.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Another game on 11:29 - Feb 16 with 2093 viewsdalelee

I'm going to watch Trafford vs Newcastle Town
Another game on 12:43 - Feb 16 with 1999 viewsEllDale

Halifax Town versus Aldershot Town
Another game on 14:48 - Feb 16 with 1880 viewsscarrow

No game today but line up watch sees no rafferty, still no debut for pne and cannon can't get in the pompey 18.

Poll: Final position

Another game on 15:12 - Feb 16 with 1838 viewsCanadaDale

Watching our Tuesday night opponents on the TV over here against Millwall in the cup.
Hopefully they’re knackered Tuesday after the level of pressure they’re trying to put on millwall in this game.
Another game on 18:40 - Feb 16 with 1661 viewsmodelboydave

For the record peterborough sports would 7-0 away- not a score you see often. Played excellent crisp pressing football. I was blown away by the standard and speed at that level.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Another game on 19:47 - Feb 16 with 1608 viewsdingdangblue

Another game on 14:48 - Feb 16 by scarrow

No game today but line up watch sees no rafferty, still no debut for pne and cannon can't get in the pompey 18.

I spoke to a Preston fan at work and he said their regular right back had started to look a bit dodgy but since they signed Rafferty he's been back to his best - looks like they have signed Raff to give him a bit of a kick up the arse and its worked. No good for Raff though not even making the matchday squads.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Another game on 17:12 - Feb 18 with 1352 views100569

Another game on 19:47 - Feb 16 by dingdangblue

I spoke to a Preston fan at work and he said their regular right back had started to look a bit dodgy but since they signed Rafferty he's been back to his best - looks like they have signed Raff to give him a bit of a kick up the arse and its worked. No good for Raff though not even making the matchday squads.

I have a mate who goes to PNE as well and he said exactly the same thing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024