Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worn shirts on Ebay: 17:06 - Feb 17 with 2861 views49thseason

Had to laugh, Logans is XXXL and Perkins are XS
£25 -£40 + £5 P&P each
We must be getting desperate for cash!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/rafcshop/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Worn shirts on Ebay: on 22:31 - Feb 17 with 2711 viewsscarrow

£5 p&p - profit on the p&p even on recorded delivery

Poll: Final position

Worn shirts on Ebay: on 22:48 - Feb 17 with 2700 viewsrochdale_ranger

Not even signed.
Worn shirts on Ebay: on 23:18 - Feb 17 with 2657 viewsDalenet

Worn shirts on Ebay: on 22:48 - Feb 17 by rochdale_ranger

Not even signed.

I believe that Conrads has been suitably stained with a full english breakfast from the Norton Grange with extra beans
Worn shirts on Ebay: on 23:43 - Feb 17 with 2641 viewsrochdale_ranger

Worn shirts on Ebay: on 23:18 - Feb 17 by Dalenet

I believe that Conrads has been suitably stained with a full english breakfast from the Norton Grange with extra beans

Crazy how much timber he shed when he went to hibs. his penalty save against Preston and him jumping around with three fingers in the air (he’d saved two pens in previous games) is one of my favourite Dale goal keeping memories. Gilks used to turn around and put two fingers up to us if anyone dared to whinge about his kicking ability. We need another quirky keeper me thinks.
Worn shirts on Ebay: on 07:36 - Feb 18 with 2533 viewsEllDale

I know what you mean, it was always infinitely more entertaining when the likes of Ashley Bayes, Tony Roberts and Billy Turley were in goal in front of the Sandy.....
Was Taffy the most eccentric keeper that we've had in recent years with his silly dance etc.....?
Worn shirts on Ebay: on 08:08 - Feb 18 with 2516 viewsnordenblue

Worn shirts on Ebay: on 07:36 - Feb 18 by EllDale

I know what you mean, it was always infinitely more entertaining when the likes of Ashley Bayes, Tony Roberts and Billy Turley were in goal in front of the Sandy.....
Was Taffy the most eccentric keeper that we've had in recent years with his silly dance etc.....?

Frank Fielding was a bit bonkers for sure,granted he was only on loan(i think?!) but he def felt like one of "our" players, remember him regularly going walkabouts with a big smile on his face, the game certainly lacks characters like that and feels like most are just going through the motions in recent years.
Worn shirts on Ebay: on 09:26 - Feb 18 with 2454 viewselectricblue

Logan is the type of keeper Dale require at Dale..
Would Hill have him back.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Worn shirts on Ebay: on 09:48 - Feb 18 with 2412 viewsDaleiLama

Worn shirts on Ebay: on 08:08 - Feb 18 by nordenblue

Frank Fielding was a bit bonkers for sure,granted he was only on loan(i think?!) but he def felt like one of "our" players, remember him regularly going walkabouts with a big smile on his face, the game certainly lacks characters like that and feels like most are just going through the motions in recent years.

Isn't that true of a lot of sports though? It's all so much more serious now. You get the feeling in the old days most competitors went out to have fun and the money was secondary. Now it's a job and fun happens when it's over. Makes it less fun to watch imho.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Worn shirts on Ebay: on 10:07 - Feb 18 with 2384 viewsnordenblue

Worn shirts on Ebay: on 09:48 - Feb 18 by DaleiLama

Isn't that true of a lot of sports though? It's all so much more serious now. You get the feeling in the old days most competitors went out to have fun and the money was secondary. Now it's a job and fun happens when it's over. Makes it less fun to watch imho.

Absolutely spot on,I find quite a lot of sport very dull and boring of late,don't get me started on premier league managers too, sweet Lord they may as well just read a blanket script in their post match interviews, the game lacks characters in a massive way. Everything as you say now seems put on winning rather than any sort of entertainment for the fans.
Worn shirts on Ebay: on 11:44 - Feb 18 with 2302 viewsJimmyRustler

I bought a used Steve Davies one off ebay a few months ago to protect my caravan against the frost
Worn shirts on Ebay: on 12:06 - Feb 18 with 2286 viewsMorden

Worn shirts on Ebay: on 10:07 - Feb 18 by nordenblue

Absolutely spot on,I find quite a lot of sport very dull and boring of late,don't get me started on premier league managers too, sweet Lord they may as well just read a blanket script in their post match interviews, the game lacks characters in a massive way. Everything as you say now seems put on winning rather than any sort of entertainment for the fans.

Re: premier league managers: not at all surprised they or any interviewee read a blanket script. Anybody going off-piste risks unintended interpretations (e.g. Liam Neeson) resulting in your whole world crashing down. Even one wrong word these days (i.e. ill considered, but spoken on the hoof, so you've got to say something when you're in the middle of a sentence - Lewis Hamilton's 'slums') gets you into trouble
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 12:07]
Worn shirts on Ebay: on 12:29 - Feb 18 with 2240 viewsjudd

Worn shirts on Ebay: on 11:44 - Feb 18 by JimmyRustler

I bought a used Steve Davies one off ebay a few months ago to protect my caravan against the frost

How many camels have you got?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Worn shirts on Ebay: on 13:19 - Feb 18 with 2167 viewsJimmyRustler

Worn shirts on Ebay: on 12:29 - Feb 18 by judd

How many camels have you got?

I had three but two got the hump and buggered off to Bloomfield Road a few seasons ago
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024