Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre Match Interview summary 17:05 - Feb 22 with 1412 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/february/hill--pre-plymouth_23.02.18/

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Pre Match Interview summary on 17:12 - Feb 22 with 1400 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Who are the secret two injured along with those named and missing on Tuesday.....anyone hazard a guess?,sssshh,don't want to leak anything?

But apparently these 5 injuries don't make us weaker?........Ok .

Now, the players who turned out against Burnley (Lancs Cup jobby) might not be up to speed so can't play either......I foresee a lot of tinkering afoot.
Pre Match Interview summary on 17:25 - Feb 22 with 1366 viewsShun

Pre Match Interview summary on 17:12 - Feb 22 by Yorkshire_Dale

Who are the secret two injured along with those named and missing on Tuesday.....anyone hazard a guess?,sssshh,don't want to leak anything?

But apparently these 5 injuries don't make us weaker?........Ok .

Now, the players who turned out against Burnley (Lancs Cup jobby) might not be up to speed so can't play either......I foresee a lot of tinkering afoot.

McLaughlin is one of the injured two, I presume.
Pre Match Interview summary on 17:56 - Feb 22 with 1304 viewsTVOS1907

Pre Match Interview summary on 17:25 - Feb 22 by Shun

McLaughlin is one of the injured two, I presume.

Thought that myself and I think it’s absolutely right that Hill hasn’t said who they are because Plymouth, who will undoubtedly have watched us on Tuesday, should be left guessing. I’d be surprised if anyone thought otherwise.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Pre Match Interview summary on 18:01 - Feb 22 with 1293 viewsSunningDale

Pre Match Interview summary on 17:56 - Feb 22 by TVOS1907

Thought that myself and I think it’s absolutely right that Hill hasn’t said who they are because Plymouth, who will undoubtedly have watched us on Tuesday, should be left guessing. I’d be surprised if anyone thought otherwise.

The way that McLaughlin went down like he'd been shot -(even after the most innocuous looking challenges), and then took his sweet time getting up - might just have tipped them off.

Poll: Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

Pre Match Interview summary on 18:20 - Feb 22 with 1234 viewsTVOS1907

Pre Match Interview summary on 18:01 - Feb 22 by SunningDale

The way that McLaughlin went down like he'd been shot -(even after the most innocuous looking challenges), and then took his sweet time getting up - might just have tipped them off.

True, although he’s gone off in every game and still reappeared the week after, so who knows?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Pre Match Interview summary on 18:29 - Feb 22 with 1212 viewsrochdaleriddler

Pre Match Interview summary on 17:56 - Feb 22 by TVOS1907

IF they watched us, I bet they have let their players go on the piss tonight

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024