Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He Has Got To Go 16:58 - Feb 23 with 21385 viewsSandyDrum

For the sake of Rochdale Association Football Club.

Keith Hill, please resign immediately.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

He Has Got To Go on 17:12 - Feb 23 with 7019 viewsnordenblue

If he had anything about him he'd step down from a role he can clearly no longer cope with
He Has Got To Go on 17:17 - Feb 23 with 6963 viewsBlueboy

If he dosn't go now me and four others are finished.
He Has Got To Go on 17:19 - Feb 23 with 6927 viewsjudd

He Has Got To Go on 17:17 - Feb 23 by Blueboy

If he dosn't go now me and four others are finished.

Blimey, are you the dogging club or summat?

Poll: What is it to be then?

He Has Got To Go on 17:19 - Feb 23 with 6925 viewsrochdaleriddler

Has to be sacked, no other club would tolerate this

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

He Has Got To Go on 17:24 - Feb 23 with 6836 viewsToffeemanc

It's simply reached the point where either Hill leaves or the fans will in droves, both of which are going to cost the club money they can't afford.

It's league two next season and season tickets sales will drop by 50% if Hill is still in charge.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

He Has Got To Go on 17:27 - Feb 23 with 6792 viewsJimmyRustler

There's no way he will walk and I doubt we can afford to sack him....

Happy days
He Has Got To Go on 17:28 - Feb 23 with 6776 viewsTomRAFC

I love my club, but we deserve to be relegated. The conduct of the club both on the pitch and behind the scenes has been humiliating. So bad that countless season tickets are sat somewhere gathering dust or propping up wonky tables.

The big bods, management, and squad need a mass clear out. Anyone got Paul Hurst's number?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 17:44]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

He Has Got To Go on 17:29 - Feb 23 with 6757 viewsrich_dale

Will probably say the sending off turned the game, we were well in up to that point. Won't take into account that we were lucky to be one down at HT and only scored due to a mistake by them.
Login to get fewer ads

He Has Got To Go on 17:32 - Feb 23 with 6679 viewsjudd

He Has Got To Go on 17:28 - Feb 23 by TomRAFC

I love my club, but we deserve to be relegated. The conduct of the club both on the pitch and behind the scenes has been humiliating. So bad that countless season tickets are sat somewhere gathering dust or propping up wonky tables.

The big bods, management, and squad need a mass clear out. Anyone got Paul Hurst's number?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 17:44]

I've had the impression for a couple of years that there has been a new ego on the prowl and it's possibly more of a coincedence that the upheaval off the pitch has seeped into the playing side and manifested itself in this and last season's league performances.

He Has Got To Go on 17:39 - Feb 23 with 6585 viewsforeverhopefulDale

He Has Got To Go on 17:12 - Feb 23 by nordenblue

If he had anything about him he'd step down from a role he can clearly no longer cope with

Sadly I don’t thopink he has the honour to do so, or the guts. Hope I am wrong.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

He Has Got To Go on 17:44 - Feb 23 with 6504 viewsSandyman

All the arguments have been done to death. The results, the facts and the league table speak for themselves.
Get someone in who wants to do the job as RAFC manager, and give them the rest of the season to assess what we need and start all over again next August. Thanks for the good stuff Keith but you have absolutely lost the plot, and have done for far too long now now. The "Brownie points" have all run out.
Resign and show some decency to a club and its supporters who've rewarded you very well over the years. If not, the club has to bite the bullet and sack him.
DB said at the directors forum that the club was all about the fans. If Hill remains, there won't be many fans left. If Hill remains, you have to start questioning the motives of the board.
He Has Got To Go on 17:47 - Feb 23 with 6463 viewsjudd

He Has Got To Go on 17:44 - Feb 23 by Sandyman

All the arguments have been done to death. The results, the facts and the league table speak for themselves.
Get someone in who wants to do the job as RAFC manager, and give them the rest of the season to assess what we need and start all over again next August. Thanks for the good stuff Keith but you have absolutely lost the plot, and have done for far too long now now. The "Brownie points" have all run out.
Resign and show some decency to a club and its supporters who've rewarded you very well over the years. If not, the club has to bite the bullet and sack him.
DB said at the directors forum that the club was all about the fans. If Hill remains, there won't be many fans left. If Hill remains, you have to start questioning the motives of the board.

He also said there was a skip ordered to take away the tyres.

He Has Got To Go on 17:50 - Feb 23 with 6413 viewsJames1980

He Has Got To Go on 17:29 - Feb 23 by rich_dale

Will probably say the sending off turned the game, we were well in up to that point. Won't take into account that we were lucky to be one down at HT and only scored due to a mistake by them.

Could be argued Lonergan was signed as an experienced keeper due to defensive issues, 'issues is of course a massive understatement' but he has done well to keep his net from bulging many more times. Also the sending off is surely going to have made a difference. I

Hill won't walk calls for him to do so will no doubt make him dig his heels in more. Sacking him or putting him on gardening leave will be a cost we cannot afford imwo. I was pilloried for suggesting a director of football role but, bear me out.
One of the major positives is how he contributes to bringing players through. Perhaps in a DF role that could continue. Make the 2 of the other coaching team manager and assistant manager without an actual payrise but with per game win bonus and biggish payout for safety.

On a side note does Hill have a touch of NPD? If I recall we do have someone with psychiatric/psychological know how in our forum ranks

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

He Has Got To Go on 17:53 - Feb 23 with 6365 viewsNinco

Agreed. At this point of the season the club should be thinking about marketing season tickets for next season. Hill and the players are just making it harder and harder for the club to sell them. Hill got a lot of credit for taking us up to league 1 and he now needs to take it on the chin for taking us down to league 2. It's over Hill. Stop blaming the fans and players when you get it wrong and get out of our club.
He Has Got To Go on 18:00 - Feb 23 with 6248 viewsTheBeast666

WE all know what the problem is but unfortunately KH is a delusional, ignorant and often bullying human being. His comments post Wimbledon were a pathetic attempt to try to convince everyone he is an intelligent man who can save the ship, the reality is he is a ridiculous buffoon who now simply spouts BS and talks in riddles , however he isn't clever enough to convince anyone but the blind faithful. I have known him for years in different capacities and have never known anyone like him when it comes to constructive criticism of his methods or views, to disagree with him he sees as crossing him and can be very vindictive and spiteful, he bullys those who take a different view and ridicules and humiliates others, he's fine as long as people kowtow down to him and fuel his ego. Its time more people stood up to him and say enough is enough, the people who can force his hand as its very doubtful that he will willingly fall on his sword, his ego is too big. The 'Emperor's new clothes' is apt, as long as people suck up to him and fan his ego then nothing will change until its too late.
He Has Got To Go on 18:07 - Feb 23 with 6159 viewskiwidale

He Has Got To Go on 17:50 - Feb 23 by James1980

Could be argued Lonergan was signed as an experienced keeper due to defensive issues, 'issues is of course a massive understatement' but he has done well to keep his net from bulging many more times. Also the sending off is surely going to have made a difference. I

Hill won't walk calls for him to do so will no doubt make him dig his heels in more. Sacking him or putting him on gardening leave will be a cost we cannot afford imwo. I was pilloried for suggesting a director of football role but, bear me out.
One of the major positives is how he contributes to bringing players through. Perhaps in a DF role that could continue. Make the 2 of the other coaching team manager and assistant manager without an actual payrise but with per game win bonus and biggish payout for safety.

On a side note does Hill have a touch of NPD? If I recall we do have someone with psychiatric/psychological know how in our forum ranks

Good job it wasn't a must win game James.

This is not the time for bickering.

He Has Got To Go on 18:09 - Feb 23 with 6127 viewselectricblue

Paul Hurst name doing the rounds again.
He is one of those managers i my opinion that lets say he did take over at Dale he would jumps as soon as a higher league makes an interest....

People calling for hill to go he may have been chopped or walked by now if somebody hadnt given him a 5yr deal.....

I for one do not blame him for sticking in there....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

He Has Got To Go on 18:11 - Feb 23 with 6103 viewsblackdogblue

He Has Got To Go on 17:44 - Feb 23 by Sandyman

Rochdale was voted 3rd worse place to live this week, if they polled the most disheartened and downtrodden fans today we would top that to 1st since Blackpool are ousting Oyston.

9 goals in 5 days shipped, I said at Christmas we would be in the bottom 4 & Hexit only to be slated on here by many...

Rochdale high street consists of Bankers & Charity shops, much like how the club is being run.

Ffs.. Hill out, put the kids back in the yoof team & get someone on to motivate the lads.

Avatar badge gone black as a mark of respect to the death of hopes, aspirations and league 1 status...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

He Has Got To Go on 18:13 - Feb 23 with 6069 viewskel

Whitey will be along soon to put you all right, he sees budgets and everything.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 18:14]
He Has Got To Go on 18:16 - Feb 23 with 6042 viewselectricblue

Just read somewhere about sacking hill and the coaching staff for me that isnt a bad thing if Hill went they all went..

I can see the board moving Beech into the role and thats a big mistake as i dont think Beech is the answer now or ever.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

He Has Got To Go on 18:31 - Feb 23 with 5889 viewsrich_dale

Praising Lonergan after conceding 5 just underlines the deficiencies elsewhere in the team, not sure why he said that. Quibbling about a couple of decisions after a thrashing where Plymouth had 25 shots on goal, 14 on target, is just silly.
He Has Got To Go on 18:39 - Feb 23 with 5775 viewsrochdaleriddler

He Has Got To Go on 18:31 - Feb 23 by rich_dale

Praising Lonergan after conceding 5 just underlines the deficiencies elsewhere in the team, not sure why he said that. Quibbling about a couple of decisions after a thrashing where Plymouth had 25 shots on goal, 14 on target, is just silly.

He should have been sacked on 80 minutes and told to make his own way home

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

He Has Got To Go on 18:40 - Feb 23 with 5771 viewsJames1980

He Has Got To Go on 18:07 - Feb 23 by kiwidale

Good job it wasn't a must win game James.

Mathematically it wasn't a must win psychological it was a must draw or at least a must not lose too badly alas we got battered. How likely is the Luton game going to be one of our biggest defeats of all time based on curreny form?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

He Has Got To Go on 18:40 - Feb 23 with 5762 viewsjudd

He Has Got To Go on 18:39 - Feb 23 by rochdaleriddler

He should have been sacked on 80 minutes and told to make his own way home

Bit harsh on the keeper that

He Has Got To Go on 18:42 - Feb 23 with 5742 viewsDaleiLama

He Has Got To Go on 18:40 - Feb 23 by judd

Bit harsh on the keeper that

Long way to 'Boro too

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!