Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final position 23:33 - Feb 23 with 825 viewsscarrow

Final position

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Final position

Final position on 23:36 - Feb 23 with 811 viewsjudd

Play offs

Poll: What is it to be then?

Final position on 23:37 - Feb 23 with 811 viewsscarrow

Don't normally go for this type of post but for our reading dignitaries, I though this might be in your face. Read the comments on this forum and Facebook forums carefully. The majority of fans can see the truth. Question is can you. Previous boards have acted quickly to dismiss the likes of Coleman and Eyre. Take your blinkers off and look where we are. We are all thankful the journey we have been on the last few years but sometimes there needs to be a parting of the waves.

Poll: Final position

Final position on 00:55 - Feb 24 with 730 viewspioneer

Been relegated from this level 3 times and every time we were rock bottom. Looks like we intend extending that streak.
Final position on 07:44 - Feb 24 with 642 viewsNDGN82

To finish 24th (where I think we will finish) would be some achievement by KH given the squad we started out with this season. Fair play to him, it’s taken probably more effort that it did to get us up to 8th a couple of seasons ago but he’s put in the hard yards and it looks like it’s paying off.

Reading his interview, he’s taken to blaming everyone but himself (shock horror) for the sale of players - I’m almost certain he wouldn’t have been complaining at the time when he got his cut! Oh yeh, and he’d already fallen out with them and wasn’t playing them regularly (Cannon & McGahey) anyhow but we’ve got rid of them because we’re poor little Rochdale punching above our weight and the decision to sell them was everyone else’s - what utter bollocks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024